Three Months...

Sooo... you contradicted yourself. Exactly how do YOU define your Apatheism?
You could easily look up the term -- you'll find many definitions that won't play well with each other. My belief system is Christianity; my attitude toward my belief is apathy. I don't care. I like debate, so I'll debate you on what I know scripture to say.

But as far as dry bones -- there are no WoF remaining here. So if there are dry bones it is those who remain who are dry bones. But Ezekiel 37 says that life can be breathed into your dry bones. You too can have excitement.

Ok, so give me a day or two and I will start a new Facebook page on Reformed Theology. It won't be right, I'm sure. In fact, I'll make it not what you think it should be and will fill it with my presuppositions about what it is. You'll love that page because it will define you perfectly -- just not in your own eyes.

Now, if I would have pointed you at the page you linked to, created by frightened agnostics, then I would have bought into their definition (at least more or less). But that is not MY definition; nor is their definition the final say.

But as far as dry bones -- there are no WoF remaining here.
Exactly... all that is left is their dead bones and a memory of when they were active in the forum. One by one they died and went to where they wouldn't have to examine their deceptive beliefs.

Exactly... all that is left is their dead bones and a memory of when they were active in the forum. One by one they died and went to where they wouldn't have to examine their deceptive beliefs.
Agree 90%. They didn't die, though. Which means the dry bones aren't theirs. But there's a larger problem: if Pete's on track, then they renamed (or unnamed) their movement and continue to sell healing snake oil to the blind.

They didn't die, though. Which means the dry bones aren't theirs.

They are dead to the forum. Their bones are laying around in here and get kicked around now and again.
But there's a larger problem: if Pete's on track, then they renamed (or unnamed) their movement and continue to sell healing snake oil to the blind.

Pete is part of the larger problem, he labels the unwof as wof and claims his dishonesty is their life.

...of dead wof. Kind of nice that this place is deader than dry bones.
When you only post the same post every other month, the best answer will always be "...see previous very clear rebuttal."

WoF critics are out of steam.

They are dead to the forum. Their bones are laying around in here and get kicked around now and again.

Pete is part of the larger problem, he labels the unwof as wof and claims his dishonesty is their life.
Nice ad homs, Ted. Provocation is the best you've got. The rest left for because this is your best MO. Pete is the only problem left, because he sees who has effectively replaced your geriatric bogeymen with substance and action.

Hagin really is dead, BTW...in case you forgot. The WoF lives forever.

They are dead to the forum.
But their bones aren't here.

Their bones are laying around in here and get kicked around now and again.
Just like Biden with 'recession,' you must redefine and make up a scenario that isn't true, but for those who don't bother to look, research and learn, they go down paths of disinformation.

The disinformation is bad because Word of Faith has not died out. Cope is still there. Dollar is still there. Wommack is going strong. And so are dozens of others who are teaching the lies of the healing snake oil salesman.

He does do this, but from what I can see through the small peephole of social media, he's not a big fish in the sea. His relabeling of charismatic preachers as Word of Faith because he likes their "strong" faith speech and video moments is simply a method to make him feel better; likely he's come to the conclusion that Cope and Co. aren't really serving up a healthy dish. But then a good French soufflé is better than Duplantis' crawdads any day.

From my apathetic point of view, Pete's a good guy just like you're a good guy. Both have personal spiritual philosophies that need a little biblical tweak and turn (ie: redefinition of terms) to hold together. But there are lots of Reformers, so you aren't lonely prophet; there are lots of Word of Faithers, so Pete's not a lonely prophet. I'm perfect though: you know that, right? Right?? 😂

But their bones aren't here.
Sure they are. I guess it's what we see as bones.
Just like Biden with 'recession,' you must redefine and make up a scenario that isn't true, but for those who don't bother to look, research and learn, they go down paths of disinformation.
Huh!?! Your trying way too hard.
The disinformation is bad because Word of Faith has not died out. Cope is still there. Dollar is still there. Wommack is going strong. And so are dozens of others who are teaching the lies of the healing snake oil salesman.
I don't see them posting in the forum.
He does do this, but from what I can see through the small peephole of social media, he's not a big fish in the sea.
Is he even a fish in the sea?
His relabeling of charismatic preachers as Word of Faith because he likes their "strong" faith speech and video moments is simply a method to make him feel better; likely he's come to the conclusion that Cope and Co. aren't really serving up a healthy dish. But then a good French soufflé is better than Duplantis' crawdads any day.
I liked it better when you told him he had a "man crush". 😆
From my apathetic point of view, Pete's a good guy just like you're a good guy. Both have personal spiritual philosophies that need a little biblical tweak and turn (ie: redefinition of terms) to hold together.
Your stuck in the mud.
But there are lots of Reformers, so you aren't lonely prophet; there are lots of Word of Faithers, so Pete's not a lonely prophet. I'm perfect though: you know that, right? Right?? 😂
Only in your house. 😆

Sure they are. I guess it's what we see as bones.
It's what YOU see as bones, because you came looking for bones. WoFers have moved on....alive and living their dream....telling their truths, lies and exaggerations somewhere else.

Huh!?! Your trying way too hard.
There's no WoF bones here. You redefined it.

I don't see them posting in the forum.
And you think this forum is ... what? Somewhere that learned people come to learn and teach? This forum is a speck of dust on the back of a mite.

Meanwhile, the WoF are out there spreading their healing snake oil.

Is he even a fish in the sea?
Oh, sure. But, perhaps (and I'm guessing here), perhaps his days of going to Morocco are done. Perhaps his teaching is limited to his small berg in NH. He has shown that he does preach from that pulpit. Which pulpit do you and I preach from? But then again, I suffer from apathy. You seem to keep coming, looking for bones.

I liked it better when you told him he had a "man crush". 😆
He's become smitten on Robbie.

Your stuck in the mud.
Nah. I'd have to be a going somewhere to get stuck in the mud. No, I'm like the Cheshire Cat, sitting here, grinning, telling you that you are on the wrong road.

Only in your house. 😆
This much is true. 😜

It's what YOU see as bones, because you came looking for bones. WoFers have moved on....alive and living their dream....telling their truths, lies and exaggerations somewhere else.
But not here in this forum. No wofist here, no conversations going on with them, the forum is wof dead and only wof bones are getting kick around.

As usual, pointing out that wof is dead brings the forum out to see whose around and kicking. Each time brings it back, with one or two less participants.

Your trying too hard, BA.

But not here in this forum. No wofist here, no conversations going on with them, the forum is wof dead and only wof bones are getting kick around.

As usual, pointing out that wof is dead brings the forum out to see whose around and kicking. Each time brings it back, with one or two less participants.

What's hilarious is that you think anyone interested in the truth of the claims of the gospel will respond to something this trite and disingenuous...and you draw conclusions by the lack of response! Ted, your posts have become a joke...it's sad, but true, and the pathetically flaccid nature of your claims is borne out in this: you will continue to ignore the only WoFer who cares to respond! You lose your own argument by the tactics you've chosen, which is why the self-appointed critics' argument has no substance.

Folks interested in discussion came here to discuss and were continually "confronted" by redundancy and presumption that had all the intellectual depth of a Wadi in the Sahara's summer. Let's talk faith: Let's talk echete pistin theou. That's transformative. We haven't had a decent discussion here since "What happened from the cross to the throne" decades ago with Chad leading the charge brilliantly. I still have vestiges of that discussion in my archives.

But not here in this forum.
Who cares? How many people in the world even know what carm is? According to the home page for the forums, there are only 983 members. How many of those have ever stepped into WoF forum? How many stayed? How many were WoF? Maybe 8?

No wofist here, no conversations going on with them, the forum is wof dead and only wof bones are getting kick around.
The WoFers left alive, less happy, and more determined to spead their ideas because of people like the Reformers here who attack with vitriol instead of having discussions. But they are out there and none of their bones are here. So if you are kicking bones, they must be old, dead Reformers.

Who are these one or two less participants? You made that up :ROFLMAO: .

I'm not trying at all, Ted. I'm just apathetically laughing at what goes on here.

Back