Tiktaalik: was the discovery of tiktaalik exclusive only to Evolution?

Inside a religious web or channel or site, there is scientific forum.
A "scientific forum" owned by "religious freaks" (your term, not mine). Real scientists do not post scientific discoveries here.

Yet here you are, pretending you're doing "science".

Why do you refuse to post to legitimate science forums?

It seems @MrIntelligentDesign is unwilling to explain why he's posting his "science" to a religious discussion forum, rather than someplace more accustomed to dealing with actual science.

I'm pretty sure most of us here understand why: he's unwilling to do real science.

Peer review is a critical part of the scientific process. It involves people who understand the phenomena addressed (in this case, the appearance and evolution of life on this planet), reviewing the scientist's work, and providing feedback about it.

This is why MrIntelligentDesign hates the peer review process. Subjecting his nonsense to people who understand the phenomenon would be the quickest way to get himself dismissed by the scientific community.

Last edited:
It seems @MrIntelligentDesign is unwilling to explain why he's posting his "science" to a religious discussion forum, rather than someplace more accustomed to dealing with actual science.

I'm pretty sure most of us here understand why: he's unwilling to do real science.

Peer review is a critical part of the scientific process. It involves people who understand the phenomena addressed (in this case, the appearance and evolution of life on this planet), reviewing the scientist's work, and providing feedback about it.

This is why MrIntelligentDesign hates the peer review process. Subjecting his nonsense to people who understand the phenomenon would be the quickest way to get himself dismissed by the scientific community.
One of the most funny things about those who opposed me are to use the "Peer-Review Argument". They thought that Peer-Review is perfect and when the new article could detect error in science, and replace it, automatically the old one, like Evolution, should be replaced at once! Well, that is actually the work of a PC, since PC is not either atheist, not religious believer of Evolution, and envious of fellow scientist.

Remember that the ruling scientific consensus is an atheistic religious system, since they thought that intelligence = non-intelligence, or controlled change = non-controlled change, as endorsed by Darwin and Evolution, thus, any scientific explanations that will expose their errors will be religiously REJECTED (the article) and found to be wrong without any reason at all. Anybody could do that!

And, I discovered intelligence. I am the sole discoverer and authority in that topic, and its related topics. And I will intellectually and educationally fight for it. They will never win, they cannot win for I am doing this to win only, and cannot lose. What is the point of fighting if you knew that you will lose? But the REVIEWERS had no clue on the topic of intelligence, how could they REVIEW a topic that they really know nothing of? How could a stupid and dumb person on a topic could review the same topic? I am a discoverer, the reviewer was probably an ordinary scientist who probably had never written any article in science, how could a low level scientist peer-review a discoverer like me, who is the top among the tops, for if not, why I am sending articles if I am lower than them intellectually? I need a fellow discoverer to review a fellow discoverer, but by using an ordinary scientist, that is an insult to science.

ENVY, also, is one of many reasons that I was rejected. PC or computer or Microsoft Word Spell Check does not envy! I AM THE ONLY ONE, in this 8 billions people, who can falsify, could falsify and replace Evolution, since, I have criteria and models, for I discovered intelligence. I have experiments and many examples that could be used anywhere. BUT those reviewers will never give that HONOR and PRESTIGE and TRUTH that I falsified Evolution for professional envy! Why should they give me that credits if they will be found stupid in science for following Evolution? No way, right? They had rather sacrificed real science and hide the real truth to protect their work - for they cannot falsify Evolution nor cannot replace Evolution. He who falsifies Evolution must be recognized as one of the best scientists who live, right? but, who will surrender Evolution to real science? No one, for Evolution is not science, but religion. I wrote this topic in one of my science article, that I had submitted.. I proposed a TRANSITIONAL SYSTEM from old theory to new theory... the answer? Silence, from religious freaks who control science now...

In addition, I had been posting in CARM for probably 2004 AD ago, with probably different names. I learned many things in CARM, especially on how the supporters of Evolution insulted Creationism and supporters of the old IDsts. I knew how they fight and how they debate intellectually. I know how they make alibis to cover their errors, but I know too how to crush them in science, as model vs model, explanation vs explanation, thus, I am giving you free info from me to support those who love real science.

And besides, you must be very proud that I am here since I am the only discoverer of intelligence. I am the authority of that topic, thus, if you do not follow me, you will be in trouble, in your real life. For, how can you use the word intelligence if you do not know it? There are probably 8 billions people on the world today, but I am the only one who discovered intelligence, and anyone who will say I am wrong, must fight me scientifically and intellectually. I am wiling to fight for I will surely win - for the sake of science and humanity.. The challenge is open. Do it and prove me wrong. I will delete all my Videos and all my science books, and say SORRY to all of you - if and only if - I am wrong.

One of the most funny things about those who opposed me are to use the "Peer-Review Argument". They thought that Peer-Review is perfect and when the new article could detect error in science, and replace it, automatically the old one, like Evolution, should be replaced at once! Well, that is actually the work of a PC, since PC is not either atheist, not religious believer of Evolution, and envious of fellow scientist.

Remember that the ruling scientific consensus is an atheistic religious system, since they thought that intelligence = non-intelligence, or controlled change = non-controlled change, as endorsed by Darwin and Evolution, thus, any scientific explanations that will expose their errors will be religiously REJECTED (the article) and found to be wrong without any reason at all. Anybody could do that!

And, I discovered intelligence. I am the sole discoverer and authority in that topic, and its related topics. And I will intellectually and educationally fight for it. They will never win, they cannot win for I am doing this to win only, and cannot lose. What is the point of fighting if you knew that you will lose? But the REVIEWERS had no clue on the topic of intelligence, how could they REVIEW a topic that they really know nothing of? How could a stupid and dumb person on a topic could review the same topic? I am a discoverer, the reviewer was probably an ordinary scientist who probably had never written any article in science, how could a low level scientist peer-review a discoverer like me, who is the top among the tops, for if not, why I am sending articles if I am lower than them intellectually? I need a fellow discoverer to review a fellow discoverer, but by using an ordinary scientist, that is an insult to science.

ENVY, also, is one of many reasons that I was rejected. PC or computer or Microsoft Word Spell Check does not envy! I AM THE ONLY ONE, in this 8 billions people, who can falsify, could falsify and replace Evolution, since, I have criteria and models, for I discovered intelligence. I have experiments and many examples that could be used anywhere. BUT those reviewers will never give that HONOR and PRESTIGE and TRUTH that I falsified Evolution for professional envy! Why should they give me that credits if they will be found stupid in science for following Evolution? No way, right? They had rather sacrificed real science and hide the real truth to protect their work - for they cannot falsify Evolution nor cannot replace Evolution. He who falsifies Evolution must be recognized as one of the best scientists who live, right? but, who will surrender Evolution to real science? No one, for Evolution is not science, but religion. I wrote this topic in one of my science article, that I had submitted.. I proposed a TRANSITIONAL SYSTEM from old theory to new theory... the answer? Silence, from religious freaks who control science now...

In addition, I had been posting in CARM for probably 2004 AD ago, with probably different names. I learned many things in CARM, especially on how the supporters of Evolution insulted Creationism and supporters of the old IDsts. I knew how they fight and how they debate intellectually. I know how they make alibis to cover their errors, but I know too how to crush them in science, as model vs model, explanation vs explanation, thus, I am giving you free info from me to support those who love real science.

And besides, you must be very proud that I am here since I am the only discoverer of intelligence. I am the authority of that topic, thus, if you do not follow me, you will be in trouble, in your real life. For, how can you use the word intelligence if you do not know it? There are probably 8 billions people on the world today, but I am the only one who discovered intelligence, and anyone who will say I am wrong, must fight me scientifically and intellectually. I am wiling to fight for I will surely win - for the sake of science and humanity.. The challenge is open. Do it and prove me wrong. I will delete all my Videos and all my science books, and say SORRY to all of you - if and only if - I am wrong.
You are insane

Have you even noticed that our Creationist /ID friends on this forum shun your incoherent ramblings?

Back