TikTok Teens Try To Sabotage Trump Rally, End Up Donating $16,000 To GOP

Harry Leggs

The good ole non-refundable fee. Knew that well back in the day when trying to find a place to rent. It should have been a twenty-dollar charge as opposed to a finsky.

In my area if you have a credit rating good enough to rent (720) you have a credit rating good enough to buy. All is needed is a small down payment. 5 K or less. Not feasible for everyone but buying is generally always better than renting.

Thistle

The good ole non-refundable fee. Knew that well back in the day when trying to find a place to rent. It should have been a twenty-dollar charge as opposed to a finsky.

In my area if you have a credit rating good enough to rent (720) you have a credit rating good enough to buy. All is needed is a small down payment. 5 K or less. Not feasible for everyone but buying is generally always better than renting.
You've not seen property taxes in Illinois.

Sherman

Had a family member try to get me to install that TikTok on my phone. Took one look - no thanks. The first word that comes to my mind - puerile. It hasn't been a positive influence on kids.

Thistle

Had a family member try to get me to install that TikTok on my phone. Took one look - no thanks. The first word that comes to my mind - puerile. It hasn't been a positive influence on kids.
The kids need something to keep them from falling in with those rough and tumble Greeks like, Diogenes. TickTok is perfect for that.

Sherman

On TikTok they encounter things as vulgar as Diogenes. But you are right. The obscene and puerile isn't anything new. It's always been with is.