Time is Running Out..

Richard7

Pres. Nelson.
" Now, as President of His Church, I plead with you who have distanced yourselves from the Church and with you who have not yet really sought to know that the Savior’s Church has been restored. Do the spiritual work to find out for yourselves, and please do it now. Time is running out."

Why has Russell M. Nelson, prophet of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, warned that "time is running out" for those who have left the Church, or have not sought understanding about it?

Pres. Nelson.
" Now, as President of His Church, I plead with you who have distanced yourselves from the Church and with you who have not yet really sought to know that the Savior’s Church has been restored. Do the spiritual work to find out for yourselves, and please do it now. Time is running out."

We've done the Spiritual work, and Nelson is a false prophet.

You're welcome.

I have to assume that he is talking about people who care. I don't think he is addressing people who left the church and are now fighting against it, but rather people who do care but just don't think it's important right now.

Is he planning on closing the church to those who leave? Or does he think the second coming is close? Or is this just another “you’d better be obedient to mormonism” threat?

In 2015, Boyd K. Packer said: “It is a marvelous time to be alive. The world is not going to come to an end anytime soon. You are going to have time to stand, as I stand now, talking about your children and your grandchildren and your great-grandchildren. You decide!” ~ Truths Most Worth Knowing, Boyd K. Packer

We've done the Spiritual work, and Nelson is a false prophet.

You're welcome.
Exactly. Why should anyone listen to him? He is a false prophet from a long line of false prophets in a false church that teaches a false Gospel of a false savior, the actual brother of Satan in the supposed pre-mortal spirit existence.

Is he planning on closing the church to those who leave? Or does he think the second coming is close? Or is this just another “you’d better be obedient to mormonism” threat?

In 2015, Boyd K. Packer said: “It is a marvelous time to be alive. The world is not going to come to an end anytime soon. You are going to have time to stand, as I stand now, talking about your children and your grandchildren and your great-grandchildren. You decide!” ~ Truths Most Worth Knowing, Boyd K. Packer

Wow... I'll take James I. Packer over Boyd any day of the week...

Of course, are we the only ones that teach about the 7th seal and the beginning of the 1000 yr. millennium

Exactly. Why should anyone listen to him? He is a false prophet from a long line of false prophets in a false church that teaches a false Gospel of a false savior, the actual brother of Satan in the supposed pre-mortal spirit existence.
Time is running out Bonnie, are you one of the five virgins who has a filled vessel of oil?

What does that have to do with the topic of your thread?
I was answering your reply ...."The second coming is close." He is warning us that yes, time is running out for Christ will soon be appearing and like the ten virgins, only half will be ready. What half Magdalena? Half of all the millions of Christians or maybe only half of the LDS church membership and hence is warning to those who once were member and have since apostatized... He is very clear on the issue of the Second Coming is soon... we are in the beginning of the seventh seal or the beginning of the Millennium.. 1000 yrs of Christ reign here on earth... will you be ready?

I was answering your reply ...."The second coming is close." He is warning us that yes, time is running out for Christ will soon be appearing and like the ten virgins, only half will be ready. What half Magdalena? Half of all the millions of Christians or maybe only half of the LDS church membership and hence is warning to those who once were member and have since apostatized... He is very clear on the issue of the Second Coming is soon... we are in the beginning of the seventh seal or the beginning of the Millennium.. 1000 yrs of Christ reign here on earth... will you be ready?
I’m ready. I left the false prophets and only follow Christ. I’m one of His. No fear. No threatening us into obedience. We follow Him out of love, gratitude and compassion. All the glory is His.

She's not one of the 10. No lamp. No oil. no waiting for the bridegroom.
I'm not quiet sure they really ever preach this very much... they are confused as to who the Ten Virgins are, that are invited to the wedding banquet... not even sure they understand what the wedding banquet is or who the Bridegroom is.

Hence the warning by Pres. Nelson... time is running out is foreign to their thinking.

I'm not quiet sure they really ever preach this very much...

How would you even know?
How many Protestant Chrsitian services do you go to every month, to even know?
There are thousands upon thousands of Christian sermons online, including on sermonaudio, indexed by topics and passages. You'll find tons of them.

But you're not interested in truth, are you? Only in bashing Christians?

they are confused as to who the Ten Virgins are, that are invited to the wedding banquet... not even sure they understand what the wedding banquet is or who the Bridegroom is.

Not at all. If you'd like us to explain to you the meaning of that story, so YOU will know the meaning, simply take it to an appropriate forum.

Hence the warning by Pres. Nelson... time is running out is foreign to their thinking.

I have Christ.
I don't need Nelson.

Yep, repent? or once saved always saved. so what is repent to a faith alone christian.

If you're trying to attack Christian doctrines, I would remind you that this is the MORMONISM forum, and they don't believe either of those two doctrines, since they reject tons of Biblical passages:

- all the "only one god" passages;
- all the "not by works" passages;
- etc.
- etc.
- etc.

If you're trying to attack Christian doctrines, I would remind you that this is the MORMONISM forum, and they don't believe either of those two doctrines, since they reject tons of Biblical passages:

- all the "only one god" passages;
- all the "not by works" passages;
- etc.
- etc.
- etc.
Discussion over and unanswered visitors and guest...

Back