Time: The great reset

Furion

Oh yes! Thank goodness for Covid...

What a blessing it has been.

Snark😏

Build back better my arse!
More like destroy everything faster.
First we have to realize the worst is still to come.

Then we must realize there is a dark winter in front of us.

The good news is if we all wear masks, everything will be ok because Joey said so.

I feel so much better that Joey will be in charge, I will now double mask because whatever Joey does is the right thing by default.

DeSanto

The good news is if we all wear masks, everything will be ok because Joey said so.

I feel so much better that Joey will be in charge, I will now double mask because whatever Joey does is the right thing by default.
It all makes sense now!

They HAD to tear everything down...

So that they could “built it back better”

vibise

No.

The great reset is a pandemic giving us a chance to rebuild better,
I think a lot of us will be working from home in the future which would also alter the need for multilane local roads and rush hour public transportation, and would mean people do not necessarily have to live near their workplace, or even in the same state.
What if the majority of normal people don't want to rebuild better?
The pandemic has made even more obvious the deficiencies in our healthcare "system", and the failures of a federal govt run by Republicans. These are things that need fixing, along with our infrastructure, the weaknesses of which were further made clear by the Nashville bomber.
We also need to rebuild our international coalitions and reputation, which was trashed by Trump.

Mr Laurier

Wow.
I seldom see this degree of depravity in a post.

Who or what is this "Joey" you are worshiping?

Whateverman

Oh yes! Thank goodness for Covid...

What a blessing it has been.

Snark😏

Build back better my arse!
More like destroy everything faster.
Those who've insisted that the pandemic didn't exist, that it was someone else's fault, that it was being used to attack a president, that it wasn't deadly enough to matter, that masks didn't work or were harmful to the wearer, that the number of dead were being inflated, that hospitals weren't being overrun, that elections are more important, that the economic disaster is the fault of Democrats, that wearing a mask is an issue of personal freedom, that the vaccines are nefarious...

Those are the people who've caused the destruction.

People like you.

The majority of people do want this, JJ.

You're expressing reservation over something you haven't described. What don't you want us to rebuild better?
Personally I don't have a bone in the fight other than I hope some will not be brainwashed and can critically think clearly (being tricked), I hope no one is mistreated (biblical justice)and I hope some don't try to avoid Christians from at least talking about Christianity in churches, homes and to others who will listen.(being able to evangelize, teach and disciple).

Whateverman

Personally I don't have a bone in the fight other than I hope some will not be brainwashed and can critically think clearly (being tricked), I hope no one is mistreated (biblical justice)and I hope some don't try to avoid Christians from at least talking about Christianity in churches, homes and to others who will listen.(being able to evangelize, teach and disciple).
With all due respect, JJ, I don't see how this is related to your OP.

How is the possibility of rebuilding better than before related to the possibility of Christianity being repressed?

DeSanto

Those who've insisted that the pandemic didn't exist, that it was someone else's fault, that it was being used to attack a president, that it wasn't deadly enough to matter, that masks didn't work or were harmful to the wearer, that the number of dead were being inflated, that hospitals weren't being overrun, that elections are more important, that the economic disaster is the fault of Democrats, that wearing a mask is an issue of personal freedom, that the vaccines are nefarious...
Those are the people who've caused the destruction.
People like you.
But you’re not trying to demonize or demoralize anyone... right?

Whateverman

But you’re not trying to demonize or demoralize anyone... right?
That is ALL you've been trying to do here for the last 4 years. Probably a hell of a lot longer, too.

If you don't like all the "destruction", go looking for the people who've tried to obstruct and obscure efforts to reign in COVID-45. They're the ones you have a beef with.

Hint: start with a mirror.

DeSanto

That is ALL you've been trying to do here for the last 4 years.
Lol! Sure. Okay, Peewee Herman. I know you are but what am I? Stop deflecting. Look at what you just said!
Probably a hell of a lot longer, too.

If you don't like all the "destruction", go looking for the people who've tried to obstruct and obscure efforts to reign in COVID-45. They're the ones you have a beef with.

Hint: start with a mirror.
Smh

Whateverman 🙄

With all due respect, JJ, I don't see how this is related to your OP.

How is the possibility of rebuilding better than before related to the possibility of Christianity being repressed?
Because many think the great reset are different things. Some think it is to deconstruct the world and rebuild it better. Some think other things. Some idea of rebuilding it better is different than others idea of rebuilding it better.

The common theme in all I've heard is rebuilding it according to a groups image of what it should be.

Some people think that any religion shouldn't exist. Some think that religion is a way that keeps them from controlling people. And some think that the government should be worshipped not God. Some think the great reset is the beginning of the process to get to the new world order eventually. It might not be any of these things. But what ever it is, I hope Christianity is not treated like jews were treated in 1930s and 1940s Germany and how China and some other countries treat Christians.