Time trap by Matt Slick

Carson

SPOILER ALERT

I just finished this book yesterday, I really enjoyed it. I would give it an 8/10 overall. But I want to talk about the ending, if anyone else has read it, I would like to know exactly what happened in the ending if we know. I believe that the creature was gathering information on the crew and ended up reversing time enough to engulf the earth. Was Hahn right all along? And, how was it that Janice was able to deny Zeke's command for Finn's? Any other theories? Or am I just missing the clear obvious ending?

Mike McK

SPOILER ALERT

I just finished this book yesterday, I really enjoyed it. I would give it an 8/10 overall. But I want to talk about the ending, if anyone else has read it, I would like to know exactly what happened in the ending if we know. I believe that the creature was gathering information on the crew and ended up reversing time enough to engulf the earth. Was Hahn right all along? And, how was it that Janice was able to deny Zeke's command for Finn's? Any other theories? Or am I just missing the clear obvious ending?
You lost me at "Matt Slick".

If you're into time travel stories, I'm reading a fun series right now called "Matt Miller In The Colonies". It's loosely inspired by Outlander, and is about a group of unrelated people from modern day who find themselves transported back to the Colonial era. The teenage girl who's completely oblivious to the fact that she's living in the 1770s makes me laugh.

SteveB

SPOILER ALERT

There's a movie by the same name.

Time Trap https://g.co/kgs/eZZrkE7

I'm guessing it's different?
My wife and I saw it a few weeks ago. It was quite interesting.