To summarize: The SDA "sabbath"

And for this they think they will receive the "Seal of God," and everyone else will receive the "mark of the beast" and be eternally damned. In short, the fearful thing is that they see their sabbath "observance" as a means of securing their eternal salvation. That should be terrifying for any honest believer who has had a glimpse of his/her own sinfulness and the absolute and perfect holiness of God.
You are most likely right about some, maybe up to "two parts".

AV Zch 13:8-9 And it shall come to pass, [that] in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off [and] die; but the third shall be left therein. 9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It [is] my people: and they shall say, The LORD [is] my God.

I know what is coming. But GOD promised to help those who are left to go through to the end.

AV Hb 10:29-31 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? 30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance [belongeth] unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. 31 [It is] a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Who gets to call sin, a sin for GOD ???
Who gets to punish for sins against GOD ???

"To be continued...."

Yours in Christ, Michael

The purpose of this post is to summarize aspects of the SDA "sabbath." There are many threads that go on and on, but I like things neat and concise, so here we go.
AV Mt 25:45-46 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did [it] not to one of the least of these, ye did [it] not to me. 46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Goats failed to recognize Jesus in Jesus' sheep.

AV Ex 31:13 Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it [is] a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that [ye] may know that I [am] the LORD that doth sanctify you.

Did GOD lie ???

The near future will hold what will be done to GOD's sabbath keepers.

"To be continued...."

Yours in Christ, Michael

Buzzard

SDAism claims it is the "remnant" church because it is the "most Biblical" church and it "keeps the commandments." It points to its "sabbathkeeping" as being the sign that they are the "only true church." They also claim that the sabbath is the "Seal of God" as opposed to assembling to worship on Sunday, which they call the "mark of the beast."

Just about every thread on this forum is about--or turns into a discussion of--the "sabbath." This is the single most important doctrine for SDAism, far eclipsing any discussion of Jesus and His work of salvation for sinners on the cross.

Michael says;
You are most likely right about some, maybe up to "two parts".

AV Zch 13:8-9 And it shall come to pass, [that] in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off [and] die; but the third shall be left therein. 9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It [is] my people: and they shall say, The LORD [is] my God.

I know what is coming. But GOD promised to help those who are left to go through to the end.
=====================================================================
Zechariah 13:1
In that day there shall be a fountain opened to the house of David and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem for sin and for uncleanness.

Michael;
he speaks of the "Sons of Jacob"
and you will find more info in Ezekiel ch.5

Rev.2:9
I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not,
but are the synagogue of Satan.

Now about that gathering to hear the Law read to them

Rev.3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

AV Isa 66:22-23 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain. 23 And it shall come to pass, [that] from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath{H7676 shabbath} to another{H7676 shabbath}, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

Miachael;
are you a Israelite ????
or are you just a Gentile, that claims-to-Be Jewish
of this group
"... the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie;"

DrPatti

AV Mt 25:45-46 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did [it] not to one of the least of these, ye did [it] not to me. 46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Goats failed to recognize Jesus in Jesus' sheep.

They failed to recognize because they were not sheep.

AV Ex 31:13 Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it [is] a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that [ye] may know that I [am] the LORD that doth sanctify you.

Did GOD lie ???

How can you even suggest such a thing? :(
It is not God Who lies, it is sinful humans who "interpret" what God said according to their own desires and preconceptions.

The near future will hold what will be done to GOD's sabbath keepers.

And who would that be? Whom do you know who has not broken the sabbath? Whom do you know who has kept every hour of every sabbath holy? One cannot be a "sabbathkeeper" when one has and continues to break the sabbath on a regular basis.

Readers: Please note my point. With SDA apologists it is all about them and their alleged "sabbathkeeping."

"To be continued...."

Yours in Christ, Michael

Last edited:
How can you even suggest such a thing? :(
It is not God Who lies, it is sinful humans who "interpret" what God said according to their own desires and preconceptions.
AV Ro 3:4-6 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged. 5 But if our unrighteousness commend the righteousness of God, what shall we say? [Is] God unrighteous who taketh vengeance? (I speak as a man) 6 God forbid: for then how shall God judge the world?

I say it, to draw attention to the truth you mention in "who "interpret" what God said according to their own desires and preconceptions." with this scripture.

We agree again.

I will need to reacquaint myself to your apologetic style.

"To be continued...."

Yours in Christ, Michael

Readers: Please note my point. With SDA apologists it is all about them and their alleged "sabbathkeeping."
Not really, in my view of point.

AV 1Jn 3:4-5 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law. 5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.
AV Ja 2:10-12 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one [point], he is guilty of all. 11 For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law. 12 So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty.

Where do we find these sins spoken by GOD ???

"For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also,", AV Ex 20:8-9 "Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. 9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:", "thou art become a transgressor of the law".

Is "the law of liberty" are the same as the Decalogue ???

The definition of sin, comes from the Decalogue. The definition of the sin, of which Sunday breaking is not found in the Bible, because there is no law for Sunday keeping.

AV Ro 10:2-5 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. 3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God. 4 For Christ [is] the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth. 5 For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them.

Inherent in Paul's writings, is the proper context of which part of the law he is referring to.

My righteousness is from faith in Jesus' righteousness imputed. Then I work with the Holy Spirit for imparted righteousness in sinlessness, still from GOD.

AV Ro 4:6-8 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works, 7 [Saying], Blessed [are] they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered. 8 Blessed [is] the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.
And who would that be? Whom do you know who has not broken the sabbath? Whom do you know who has kept every hour of every sabbath holy? One cannot be a "sabbathkeeper" when one has and continues to break the sabbath on a regular basis.
But I do confess my imputed sins of falling short in my works of sanctification to stop sinning, in Jesus' purity of Truth and Spirit in Sabbath keeping.

No one ever needs to confess sin of Sunday keeping, because there is no law of Sunday holiness.

Which makes the Sunday Law Death Decree contradiction of GOD's revealed Truths.

Many have told me, there will never be such a "Sunday Law Death Decree". I would rather be wrong and safe, than right and in peril, But that may leave me with the Stockman and Finch safety plan from GOD.

AV Hb 10:29-31 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? 30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance [belongeth] unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. 31 [It is] a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

It is blasphemy to take away or usurp GOD's right of "Vengeance [belongeth] unto me, I will recompense" for sins against GOD ???

Who will execute GOD's "Vengeance" for sins generated from the first four commandments ???

Then manufacture a counterfeit of the true sabbath, in the first day of the week in the tradition of men, then murdered for it.

To a certain degree, I know some will argue that is extra-Biblical in the literalistic view of some, which I can not deny because it requires spiritual discernment to understand it. But the proof of GOD given prophecy, is in it's fulfillment as the mark of the beast that the beast will kill for.

AV Zch 13:8-14:1 And it shall come to pass, [that] in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off [and] die; but the third shall be left therein. 9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It [is] my people: and they shall say, The LORD [is] my God. 14:1 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

I can be patient for fulfillment, but welcome the associated purification process associated with it, with GOD's help.

Yours in Christ, Michael

Thank you, SDAC.
Long time, no see.
"Thank you, SDAC", You have always been a class person, suffering kindly through what I needed to learn, in the patience of your situations.

"Long time, no see.", Too long, in fact. You are on my meet and greet visitation list in heaven.

Yours in Christ, Michael

Buzzard

The definition of sin, comes from the Decalogue. The definition of the sin, of which Sunday breaking is not found in the Bible, because there is no law for Sunday keeping.

Yours in Christ, Michael
No, there is not,
neither is there even a hint of a Law against assembling together on 1st Day (Sunday)
Paul preached all night on 1st Day;
are you going to accuse Paul of having the Mark of the Beast
o_O
Why, Michael; Why;
are you convicting these "Gentiles" of sin for 1st Day, when there is no law forbidding it
if so; please show it to us

The 1st of the Proverbs
Proverbs 1:8
My son, hear the instruction of thy father,
and
forsake not the law of thy mother
:

Michael;
to say so makes you
👿 "an Accuser" :devilish:of the Breathern

Last edited:
Michael;
to say so makes you
That is your stated opinion in accusation.

AV Gn 6:11-13 The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence. 12 And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth. 13 And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.
AV Mt 24:37-39 But as the days of Noe [were], so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

I am building an ark of safety for GOD's covenant. You have the choice of going with me now or later. Remember, after the door shuts, there is no more mercy from GOD any longer. It's too late, when GOD starts raining judgments.

AV Mt 7:13-14 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide [is] the gate, and broad [is] the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14 Because strait [is] the gate, and narrow [is] the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Noah was the ONLY prophet, with GOD's prophecy of impending judgment, of more were lost than saved.

You are now, not ignorant of coming judgments.

Yours in Christ, Michael

Michael;
to say so makes you
AV Ezk 33:1 Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 2 Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman: 3 If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people; 4 Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head. 5 He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul. 6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take [any] person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand. 7 So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me. 8 When I say unto the wicked, O wicked [man], thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked [man] shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand. 9 Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul. 10 Therefore, O thou son of man, speak unto the house of Israel; Thus ye speak, saying, If our transgressions and our sins [be] upon us, and we pine away in them, how should we then live? 11 Say unto them, [As] I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel? 12 Therefore, thou son of man, say unto the children of thy people, The righteousness of the righteous shall not deliver him in the day of his transgression: as for the wickedness of the wicked, he shall not fall thereby in the day that he turneth from his wickedness; neither shall the righteous be able to live for his [righteousness] in the day that he sinneth.

A true watchman warns that unconfessed sins will get 'the righteous's eternal life terminated in GOD's judgment.

It is your opinion to characterize my work for GOD as "an Accuser". Because we can not agree to what is sin.

AV Ro 3:3-6 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect? 4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged. 5 But if our unrighteousness commend the righteousness of God, what shall we say? [Is] God unrighteous who taketh vengeance? (I speak as a man) 6 God forbid: for then how shall God judge the world?

Be careful who you defend and/or accuse !!!

Yours in Christ, Michael

Buzzard

AV Mt 7:13-14 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide [is] the gate, and broad [is] the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14 Because strait [is] the gate, and narrow [is] the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Noah was the ONLY prophet, with GOD's prophecy of impending judgment, of more were lost than saved.

Yours in Christ, Michael
OK; so now, in your puffed up deluded mind;
you are another Noah ???
Gods prophet for the End Times
o_O

Michael says:
I am building an ark of safety for GOD's covenant. You have the choice of going with me now or later. Remember, after the door shuts, there is no more mercy from GOD any longer. It's too late, when GOD starts raining judgments.

and this "Ark" you are building is what ?????
Michael says

from your post its more like the Titanic

Michael;
What did Christ says about those that come claiming to be Gods Voice / Prophet

Matthew 24:11
And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

and it is because of men of your elk

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

The name of Christ is Blasphemed amongest the Gentiles

Ex.20:7
Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain;
for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

Last edited:
OK; so now, in your puffed up deluded mind;
you are another Noah ???
Gods prophet for the End Times
Did I say I was a prophet ???

"I am building an ark of safety for GOD's covenant.", I did say, I was a builder and co-worker with GOD.
and this "Ark" you are building is what ?????
AV Re 17:15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

A Structure of Truths to protect the hearts, minds and souls within, from polluted "waters" with the mark of the beast, outside of the Ark of Truth.

AV Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].
from your post its more like the Titanic
You are entitled to state your opinion here on CARM in discussions.
Michael;
What did Christ says about those that come claiming to be Gods Voice / Prophet
AV Re 16:6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.

Are you prepared to watch "prophets" die ??? Or maybe die with them ???

So there is NO prohibition for true Prophets, from Jesus' words, Right ???

AV Eph 4:11-12 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; 12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

Even Paul pointed this out.

Can you or can you not identify GOD's "prophets" in GOD's Church/"the body of Christ" ???
Matthew 24:11
And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
and it is because of men of your elk
12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
The name of Christ is Blasphemed amongest the Gentiles
Ex.20:7
Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain;
for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain. {Additional Emphasis by SDAchristian}
For future reference, It's "ilk", I am not an animal of that kind.

AV Mt 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
AV Mt 12:36-37 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. 37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Did you just condemned yourself with your own judgment ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

ontheBeam

Not really, in my view of point.

AV 1Jn 3:4-5 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law. 5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.
AV Ja 2:10-12 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one [point], he is guilty of all. 11 For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law. 12 So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty.

Where do we find these sins spoken by GOD ???

"For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also,", AV Ex 20:8-9 "Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. 9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:", "thou art become a transgressor of the law".

Is "the law of liberty" are the same as the Decalogue ???

AV Ro 10:2-5 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. 3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God. 4 For Christ [is] the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth. 5 For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them.

Inherent in Paul's writings, is the proper context of which part of the law he is referring to.

My righteousness is from faith in Jesus' righteousness imputed. Then I work with the Holy Spirit for imparted righteousness in sinlessness, still from GOD.

AV Ro 4:6-8 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works, 7 [Saying], Blessed [are] they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered. 8 Blessed [is] the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

But I do confess my imputed sins of falling short in my works of sanctification to stop sinning, in Jesus' purity of Truth and Spirit in Sabbath keeping.

No one ever needs to confess sin of Sunday keeping, because there is no law of Sunday holiness.

Which makes the Sunday Law Death Decree contradiction of GOD's revealed Truths.

Many have told me, there will never be such a "Sunday Law Death Decree". I would rather be wrong and safe, than right and in peril, But that may leave me with the Stockman and Finch safety plan from GOD.

It is blasphemy to take away or usurp GOD's right of "Vengeance [belongeth] unto me, I will recompense" for sins against GOD ???

Who will execute GOD's "Vengeance" for sins generated from the first four commandments ???

Then manufacture a counterfeit of the true sabbath, in the first day of the week in the tradition of men, then murdered for it.

To a certain degree, I know some will argue that is extra-Biblical in the literalistic view of some, which I can not deny because it requires spiritual discernment to understand it. But the proof of GOD given prophecy, is in it's fulfillment as the mark of the beast that the beast will kill for.

AV Zch 13:8-14:1 And it shall come to pass, [that] in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off [and] die; but the third shall be left therein. 9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It [is] my people: and they shall say, The LORD [is] my God. 14:1 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

I can be patient for fulfillment, but welcome the associated purification process associated with it, with GOD's help.

Yours in Christ, Michael
Hi Mike, it is good to be back. Glad you are here keeping your thoughts coming. You have some good points and I commend you for many of your comments. One point in your last post is:
"But I do confess my imputed sins of falling short in my works of sanctification to stop sinning, in Jesus' purity of Truth and Spirit in Sabbath keeping."
Isn't there some place in scripture that tells us that if we continue in sin there is no more remission? Heb 10: 26 If we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no sacrifice for sins is left,
Having unholy thoughts may not be deliberate, but moving furniture or other articles around in the church would be in direct violation of the now defunct Sabbath command, cooking food another one and the list goes on and on. That was the great debate when I thought Jesus wanted me to observe the day, I later found out God gave only to Israel and ended at the . God never instructed gentiles how to observe a day and those who believe they have to keep a day Holy debate the vague rules found in the old covenant. Who gave your prophet the right to tell her little flock it is okay to warm up food on the Sabbath when the law was so definite about building a fire? Tell that to the Eskimos.

My contention is why some will not recognize the fact that the Sabbath was given to only one nation and we are not residents of that nation. In fact, that nation, Canaan, doesn't even exist as it did when the Israelites crossed over into it. Another fact, Israel broke the covenant God made with them, so the laws of that covenant became void too. No covenant, no words of the broken covenant. Fact, Jesus didn't leave us lawless. The great theme of the new covenant is Jesus and love. If we love Jesus, we will keep His commands. His commands are found in
Jn 15. 9 “As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love. 10 If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love. 11 I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete. 12 My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. 13 Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.

Yes, the commands Jesus kept ended at Calvary when Jesus ratified the new and better covenant ,with better promises, with His own blood. Paul testifies to this in Gal 3:19. Thank you, Jesus, for not putting the burden of keeping days on Christians or any of your children. Thank you for the promise of refreshing rest in You, today and every day. Thank you for the better promise of eternal life not just a better place to live here on this Earth as was given in the old covenant.

My contention is why some will not recognize the fact that the Sabbath was given to only one nation and we are not residents of that nation. In fact, that nation, Canaan, doesn't even exist as it did when the Israelites crossed over into it. Another fact, Israel broke the covenant God made with them, so the laws of that covenant became void too. No covenant, no words of the broken covenant. Fact, Jesus didn't leave us lawless. The great theme of the new covenant is Jesus and love. If we love Jesus, we will keep His commands. His commands are found in Jn 15. 9 “As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love. 10 If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love. 11 I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete. 12 My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. 13 Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.

Yes, the commands Jesus kept ended at Calvary when Jesus ratified the new and better covenant ,with better promises, with His own blood. Paul testifies to this in Gal 3:19. Thank you, Jesus, for not putting the burden of keeping days on Christians or any of your children. Thank you for the promise of refreshing rest in You, today and every day. Thank you for the better promise of eternal life not just a better place to live here on this Earth as was given in the old covenant.
AV Mk 2:27 And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath:

What is the Hebrew word for "man" ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

pythons

Its true that the SDA's have a special devotion to the 7th day Sabbath...
...Which in and of itself isn't bad - many religious systems have devotions.
....To this, that or the other thing.

... One point in your last post is:
"But I do confess my imputed sins of falling short in my works of sanctification to stop sinning, in Jesus' purity of Truth and Spirit in Sabbath keeping."
Isn't there some place in scripture that tells us that if we continue in sin there is no more remission? Heb 10: 26 If we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no sacrifice for sins is left,
AV 1Pt 4:7-8 But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer. 8 And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins.

Depends on which scripture takes priority in GOD's judgement in Omniscience.

Still waiting for a definition of sin from you ???

Is breaking Sunday sacredness a death sin to GOD ???

Is breaking Sunday sacredness a death sin to the Pope ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

ontheBeam

Mike, why is it you will mostly never answer a direct question??? Why some will not recognize the fact that the Sabbath was given to only one nation and we are not residents of that nation. Over and over SDAs use "The Sabbath was made for man". We all know that statement. What we need to know is why didn't God introduce the Sabath to any other nation on Earth? Why isn't there something in the new covenant that is for all men instructing us on Sabbath observance. The Aborigines are man and are completely ignorant to the supposed fact that the Sabbath was made for them, the same for Africa China and native America. `Gentiles have never been asked to keep a day. Are the words you continue to quote: "the Sabbath was made for man" really telling us we have to observe it?

ontheBeam

AV 1Pt 4:7-8 But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer. 8 And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins.

Depends on which scripture takes priority in GOD's judgement in Omniscience.

Still waiting for a definition of sin from you ???

Is breaking Sunday sacredness a death sin to GOD ???

Is breaking Sunday sacredness a death sin to the Pope ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
Instead of skirting my questions answer them and then I will be glad to add my comments.