To the Glory of God

Yodas_Prodigy

May God be glorified with the extinguishment of the Word of Faith movement doctrines that were so obvious in this forum. Though heretical WOF doctrines may never completely go away until Christ returns, the light of God's word so highlighted their failure that there has been no real defense of this movement in about ten years.

Many in their camp will attack the so-called critics and their character rather than admit their own error and lack of the very faith they promote.

I do like posting here to discuss topics. It would so warm my heart to see this forum closed not only for the season, but for good. I may always post in a different forum.

In the Words of Tallen, "Word of Faith is dead!"

Maybe hibernating, perhaps. I fear that the "name it and claim it" heresy will pop up under a different flag, just like Arianism did. The idea of human beings telling God what to do (getting my own way, I am more powerful than God), is deeply ingrained into the fallen human nature.

Also, a case might be made that the proponents of WoF simply got tired of having their butts handed to them repeatedly, picked up their artificial pearls, and went on to greener pastures. (How's that for a mixed metaphor?)

Oh, well, it's been fun, it's been real, and sometimes it's been real fun! 👍

--Rich

May God be glorified with the extinguishment of the Word of Faith movement doctrines that were so obvious in this forum. Though heretical WOF doctrines may never completely go away until Christ returns, the light of God's word so highlighted their failure that there has been no real defense of this movement in about ten years.

Many in their camp will attack the so-called critics and their character rather than admit their own error and lack of the very faith they promote.

I do like posting here to discuss topics. It would so warm my heart to see this forum closed not only for the season, but for good. I may always post in a different forum.

What have the old stalwarts of WOF been up to in recent years... the Copelands, Creepy Dollars et all?

Extinguishment? Are you speaking in tongues?

Here's the fact: Y'alls' criticisms and snark are dead. There are more scriptures than I'd care to mention admonishing us how to respond to posts like this. A pastor friend of mine said to me long ago, when I was struggling to pastor a church of 35+ after seventeen years leading worship, as youth pastor...and janitorial work. "If it's not growing it's dead."

Your critique has shown no growth in depth or insight for thirty years. Why do you want to hear the same response again? That's just death leading to death. You can pat yourselves on the back and drive Bob VW or JFeee away again if anyone ever shows up.

And so are they. Matthew 24:27-28. Keep up the good work.

In Hinn,
james
Jamesie....Back to celebrate redundancy and the demise of the critics' platform? It's like where the corpse lies the vultures will gather, isn't it?Someone I know said that.

Last edited:
Jamesie....Back to celebrate redundancy and the demise of the critics' platform? It's like where the corpse lies the vultures will gather, isn't it?Someone I know said that.
Oh no beachie, you got me all wrong (as usual). I "DO NOT" and "NEVER" will/would celebrate the demise of anyone being lost without knowing Jesus Christ. In fact, I was talking with a Christian lady the other day and she said, "I can't wait for Biden and the woke people to be judged?" I told her "NO," your suppose to pray for them and reach them before they die. Is this what you do?

IN HINN,
james

Oh no beachie, you got me all wrong (as usual). I "DO NOT" and "NEVER" will/would celebrate the demise of anyone being lost without knowing Jesus Christ.
As usual, my good friend. Your ability to read is challenged. I didn't talk about anyone's demise. It was your platform...the platform that the critics here insist must only be a critics' platform, so they set out to humiliate and drive away even those who could have been their closest friends.

The latest casualty, apparently being Bob "ABA/ABM"

In fact, I was talking with a Christian lady the other day and she said, "I can't wait for Biden and the woke people to be judged?" I told her "NO," your suppose to pray for them and reach them before they die. Is this what you do?

IN HINN,
James
I now monitor a Christian school's high school study halls, and drive bus for them. Like my kids in the state school, many don't know their left hand from their right...and I get to show them a Jesus they've never seen or heard from. Moms and dads send kids to a Christian school so they can "escape" the brainwashing...without having a clue of where the danger actually lies.

There is no one around me who is not a target...not even you. I have always intended to get you back for every good thing Jesus wrought in me. It's called sharing and responding. I still love this forum above the rest.

BTW...is Hinn even a thing any more? I haven't heard of him or from him since the "Gay Movement" began to flourish at the turn of the Millennium.

Back