To Those Who Say Jesus Was God.

Gary Mac

What if God really did send Jesus to show you the way to Him and have from Him that what He gave Jesus? The One Jesus prayed to and obeyed and called Him Father of His Spirit? Would that make a difference in your beliefs if you actually followed Jesus to the same place in God that he was in God?

Gary Mac

What if God really did send Jesus to show you the way to Him and have from Him that what He gave Jesus? The One Jesus prayed to and obeyed and called Him Father of His Spirit? Would that make a difference in your beliefs if you actually followed Jesus to the same place in God that he was in God?
John 11:41 Father I thank thee that Thou has heard me.

When the son of God prays he has only one consciousness, that of his Father. The One Jesus prayed to is the One that religious folk who has made man a god overlook.

civic

Scripture declares He is God and I say what scripture declares regarding the Person of Christ.

Isaiah 44:6
Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel
And his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts:
'I am the first and I am the last,
And there is no God besides Me.

Isaiah 48:12
"Listen to Me, O Jacob, even Israel whom I called;
I am He, I am the first, I am also the last.

John 8:24
I told you that you would die in your sins. Yes, if you don't believe that I AM(YHWH), you will die in your sins."

John 8:58
Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I Am.(YHWH)"

John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 20:28

Thomas answered and said to Him, "My Lord and my God!"

Rom 9:5
Theirs are the patriarchs, and from them is traced the human ancestry of Christ who is God over all forever praised! Amen.

Titus 2:13
looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Christ Jesus

1 Timothy 3:16

And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Hebrews 1:8
But of the Son He says,
"YOUR THRONE O GOD IS FOREVER AND EVER

Hebrews 1:10
He also says,
"In the beginning, O Lord, you laid the foundations of the earth,
and the heavens are the work of your hands.

2 Peter 1:1
Simon Peter a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ
To those who through the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ have received a faith as precious as ours

2 Peter 1:11
for in this way the entrance into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ will be abundantly supplied to you.

1 John 5:20
We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true even in His Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.

These passages in Revelation make it clear that Jesus is God. Remember it is Jesus in the NT who is Coming back to earth that every eye will see. It was Jesus who was pierced on the cross for our sins. John is clearly once again calling Jesus God!!!!!!! The Coming and the coming in the clouds never refers to the Father in the GNT but always to Jesus.

Revelation 1:7-8
7 BEHOLD, HE IS COMING WITH THE CLOUDS, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over Him. So it is to be. Amen.
8 "I Am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty."

We know from Revelation 1:8 that Alpha and Omega is the Almighty. So we can see that Christ is the Almighty

Revelation 1:17
17And when I saw Him, I fell at his feet as dead. And He laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I Am the first and the last:

We know from Revelation 1:17-18 that the first and the last is He that liveth, was dead, but is alive forevermore is Christ.

Revelation 22:12-13
12 "Behold, I Am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to render to every man according to what he has done. 13 "I Am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end."

We know from Revelation 22:13 that the first and the last is the Alpha and Omega.

Revelation 22:16,20
16 "I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star."
20 He who testifies to these things says, "Yes, I Am coming quickly." Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.

Conclusion
: So we can see that the One who comes/is coming in the NT always refers to Jesus the Son of Man and NEVER refers to the Father. Therefore we can conclude it is Jesus who is coming whom John calls God the Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last.. This is sound biblical exegesis based on the context of the passage as well as the principle established in both Testaments on the One who is Coming in/with the Clouds- The Son of Man not the Father !!!!!!

CrowCross

Back to basics...

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God--------->14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us,

Gary Mac

Scripture declares He is God and I say what scripture declares regarding the Person of Christ.

Isaiah 44:6
Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel
And his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts:
'I am the first and I am the last,
And there is no God besides Me.

Isaiah 48:12
"Listen to Me, O Jacob, even Israel whom I called;
I am He, I am the first, I am also the last.

John 8:24
I told you that you would die in your sins. Yes, if you don't believe that I AM(YHWH), you will die in your sins."

John 8:58
Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I Am.(YHWH)"

John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 20:28

Thomas answered and said to Him, "My Lord and my God!"

Rom 9:5
Theirs are the patriarchs, and from them is traced the human ancestry of Christ who is God over all forever praised! Amen.

Titus 2:13
looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Christ Jesus

1 Timothy 3:16

And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Hebrews 1:8
But of the Son He says,
"YOUR THRONE O GOD IS FOREVER AND EVER

Hebrews 1:10
He also says,
"In the beginning, O Lord, you laid the foundations of the earth,
and the heavens are the work of your hands.

2 Peter 1:1
Simon Peter a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ
To those who through the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ have received a faith as precious as ours

2 Peter 1:11
for in this way the entrance into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ will be abundantly supplied to you.

1 John 5:20
We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true even in His Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.

These passages in Revelation make it clear that Jesus is God. Remember it is Jesus in the NT who is Coming back to earth that every eye will see. It was Jesus who was pierced on the cross for our sins. John is clearly once again calling Jesus God!!!!!!! The Coming and the coming in the clouds never refers to the Father in the GNT but always to Jesus.

Revelation 1:7-8
7 BEHOLD, HE IS COMING WITH THE CLOUDS, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over Him. So it is to be. Amen.
8 "I Am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty."

We know from Revelation 1:8 that Alpha and Omega is the Almighty. So we can see that Christ is the Almighty

Revelation 1:17
17And when I saw Him, I fell at his feet as dead. And He laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I Am the first and the last:

We know from Revelation 1:17-18 that the first and the last is He that liveth, was dead, but is alive forevermore is Christ.

Revelation 22:12-13
12 "Behold, I Am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to render to every man according to what he has done. 13 "I Am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end."

We know from Revelation 22:13 that the first and the last is the Alpha and Omega.

Revelation 22:16,20
16 "I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star."
20 He who testifies to these things says, "Yes, I Am coming quickly." Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.

Conclusion
: So we can see that the One who comes/is coming in the NT always refers to Jesus the Son of Man and NEVER refers to the Father. Therefore we can conclude it is Jesus who is coming whom John calls God the Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last.. This is sound biblical exegesis based on the context of the passage as well as the principle established in both Testaments on the One who is Coming in/with the Clouds- The Son of Man not the Father !!!!!!
Every scripture that you quoted is of God the Father of all, the Father of Jesus. Jesus just as all who are His sons never speak of self but only of our Father who is God and Jesus was no exception, all who are born of Him knows who these are talking about. Only religious folk who make theior gods flesh worship flesh as a god.

You should seek ye first the kingdom of God instead of making up your own. Read Matt 3:16 which you will not believe, but God had to come to Jesus by His Spirit and open all of His kingdom to him and this is exactly what you are missing in yourself. Jesus didnt even know God or His Spirit until God came and opened it to that man just as He does in us all who will receive Him.

You dont believe Matt 3:16 happened in Jesus do you, that is very obvious. He is the same one who was in Adam, and he became like Him just as Jesus did, same one who came to Abraham, Moses, 120, the I AM who always has been. Jesus didn't come along for a few thousand years later when these received from God that what Jesus received form Him. It would do you well to seek that same One who did come to jesus and made him who he was in the Great I Am. You will never know the Father as Jesus did until you do.

Gary Mac

Back to basics...

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God--------->14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us,
Amen basics, in the beginning of every mans salvation is the word and no one escapes this if they are to be of God. And His word does become flesh our flesh for man is the temple of Him the place God resides. and out from those who He is manifest in out from us flows His living word just as those before us who God was manifest in by His Spirit.

Basic is Gods word is not written on stone or a page of paper, it is written in the hearts of the beholder of where His word becomes flesh, our own.

civic

Every scripture that you quoted is of God the Father of all, the Father of Jesus. Jesus just as all who are His sons never speak of self but only of our Father who is God and Jesus was no exception, all who are born of Him knows who these are talking about. Only religious folk who make theior gods flesh worship flesh as a god.

You should seek ye first the kingdom of God instead of making up your own. Read Matt 3:16 which you will not believe, but God had to come to Jesus by His Spirit and open all of His kingdom to him and this is exactly what you are missing in yourself. Jesus didnt even know God or His Spirit until God came and opened it to that man just as He does in us all who will receive Him.

You dont believe Matt 3:16 happened in Jesus do you, that is very obvious. He is the same one who was in Adam, and he became like Him just as Jesus did, same one who came to Abraham, Moses, 120, the I AM who always has been. Jesus didn't come along for a few thousand years later when these received from God that what Jesus received form Him. It would do you well to seek that same One who did come to jesus and made him who he was in the Great I Am. You will never know the Father as Jesus did until you do.
none of those scriptures are the Father, they are the Son.

no wonder you are so confused about Jesus.

Gary Mac

God will bring you back to the same point over and over again until you get past the stumble block of be as I Am.

When you become advocates of a creed belief system, something in you dies and you dont believe God, you only believe your beliefs of Him.

Jesus made a startling discovery, I am created for God He made me in His image And this realization of of being elected by God is the joyful realization on earth. That is why Jesus was so ruthless in his demands for perfection and put in us the very nature of God where we walk as He walks in His same disposition that of Love, Holy Love. For God is Love a fact most do not recognize Him as from lack in having Him themselves as their own disposition.

Many measure their spiritual capacity by education or intellect instead of the promises of God who makes you as He is and get less than what God would have of you just as He did in Jesus and others who He was manifest in to walk as He walks in His same light.

And either you are like Him as He demands of us or you are not.

civic

That is a rather strange take GM has on that verse. To much wrong to even try to correct.
As we are seeing in the God is Good thread there is so much delusion taking place. its unthinkable for a real believer to ever say they are the son of man and the Son of God just the same as Jesus. Its Blasphemy.

CrowCross

As we are seeing in the God is Good thread there is so much delusion taking place. its unthinkable for a real believer to ever say they are the son of man and the Son of God just the same as Jesus. Its Blasphemy.
Which sect teaches that?

civic

Which sect teaches that?
gary believes that see the thread

Reactions: G Q

ferengi

Are you saying Jesus is not God?

civic

Are you saying Jesus is not God?
Yes he is and claims to be the Son of man and the Son of God exactly the same way in which Jesus is the monogenes only begotten Son of God and the Son of Man in Daniel and Matthew 24.

Which shows he has no clue as to the real divine titles behind the Son of Man/ Son of God claims of Jesus.

ferengi

Yes he is and claims to be the Son of man and the Son of God exactly the same way in which Jesus is the monogenes only begotten Son of God and the Son of Man in Daniel and Matthew 24.

Which shows he has no clue as to the real divine titles behind the Son of Man/ Son of God claims of Jesus.
Your evidence is? So you are denying the trinity.

civic

Your evidence is? So you are denying the trinity.
I'm telling you his beliefs not mine.

I'm a Trinitarian !

See my threads in the Trinity forum and God is Good thread in the Apologetics forum.

Also see post #3 in this thread on the Person of Christ as God.

ferengi

I'm telling you his beliefs not mine.

I'm a Trinitarian !

See my threads in the Trinity forum and God is Good thread in the Apologetics forum.

Also see post #3 in this thread on the Person of Christ as God.
Oh I see that now- gotcha

Gary Mac

That is a rather strange take GM has on that verse. To much wrong to even try to correct.

What if God really did send Jesus to show you His way to Him for Him to be in you and you in Him as one as the one He sent was in Him to be like Him and perfect as He is perfect? What if His word really is to be in you?

It isnt I who does not believe that God sent Jesus to show us the way to Him. That is just wrong for you but is the way of the Father for me, it was the way for Jesus as well whether you believe him or not.

Gary Mac

Gods kingdom is one that has not been rearranged by man but man re rearranged by God.

It is absurd to talk about being born from above if you have not received the disposition from the One who is above where you juggle yourself with self imposed beliefs and laws to govern your beliefs. God makes the alteration manifest in your actual life, or in your case is supposed to.

What difference has your salvation and sanctifications made if any at all to walk as He walks to be perfect as He is perfect that He manifests in man by His Spirit, any at all? You say you are born again but refuse His salvation to be these things He said you would be If you did believe Him and follow His way. You cant make that claim at all least you have received to be as He is and in His same image. What do you think that Jesus said God sent him for anyway? Was it not to show you His way? The one you mock and call blasphemy when he was very clear to walk as He does and have His same mind, perfect as He is? Who really is the one who does not follow the one God sent for you to be like and the blasphemer here? It isnt I for I applied all that Jesus said I should be and would be and I am.