To Those Who Say Jesus Was God.

Gary Mac

Loaded question - prove I did not. So what does begotten mean?
I have told you what begotten means so try and listen one more time if that is possible for you.

Begotten means a duplicate form the original OR an extension from the original.

It is clear that you cant relate to either to be begotten of Him, to be like Him, to be an extension of Him. Reject to be identified with Him as your own disposition as He demands of us to have His same Spirits, mind, walk as He walks in it. .

Gary Mac

Your evidence is? Whats the way to god? So Jesus lied when he said he was the way?
Evident you believe Jesus lied when hs said he is the way the truth and the life that you are to live an no one comes to the Father least you do.

ferengi

Evident you believe Jesus lied when hs said he is the way the truth and the life that you are to live an no one comes to the Father least you do.
Avoiding the question - Your evidence is? Whats the way to god? So Jesus lied when he said he was the way?

Gary Mac

Avoiding the question - Your evidence is? Whats the way to god? So Jesus lied when he said he was the way?
Tell me did God send Jesus to show you His way to be as He is or not? You say I am avoiding the issue, you tell me for this is the issue.

Gary Mac

Did God send Jesu or not? What is the way? to have form God that what Jesus had from Him. Same Spirit be in you who was in Christ jesus. same walk as He walks in His same light. Be ye therefore perfect even as your father in haven is perfect. He in you and you in Him as one as Jesus was one in Him. Proof is either you are these things Jesus commanded of you or you are not, that is the proof.

Gary Mac

Shifting the burden - what does begotten mean?
Begotten means to be a duplicate of the original, or an extension from the original. As for me He in me and I in Him are one just as He demands of me to be. John 17. I am an extension of His way to be like Him, so was Jesus and others who were like Him and in His same image.

Gary Mac

Prove Jesus is not god
Prove that a man is a god and not Spirit. Prove that Jesus was not God son. Prove that flesh will enter into the kingdom of God as you have made a man a god.

Truth is no flesh enters into the kingdom of God for His kingdom is Spirit. His kingdom doesnt come with observation as a man as you see a god of, His kingdom is within you just as Jesus said it is in Luke 17:20-21. You just dont believe him to be able to relate to the God who is Spirit and was in that man just as He is in us all who has received Him as Jesus did to be sons of God is all.

Kris Jordan

John 11:41 Father I thank thee that Thou has heard me.

When the son of God prays he has only one consciousness, that of his Father. The One Jesus prayed to is the One that religious folk who has made man a god overlook.
Hi Gary Mac,

Jesus Christ is one member of the Trinity, along with the Father and the Holy Spirit. Jesus is eternal, immutable, omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient, self-existent, and self-sufficient. He also received and accepted worship, forgives sin, is the Father’s one and only Son, and is “the First and the Last” of the Old and New Testaments.

Jesus was with the Father “in the beginning.” Everything in creation was made through Him, and without Him, the universe and everything in it would not exist. Subsequently, Jesus became a human being when He left the glory of heaven to be born on the earth. As a man, Jesus never ceased being divine at any time. He was and is the full image and expression of God in human form. In other words, Jesus Christ was God manifested in the flesh.

Jesus is God’s “only begotten Son.” This classification is significant because it sets Jesus apart as the one and only Son of God, as opposed to believers who are God’s sons and daughters by adoption (Ephesians 1:5). The Greek word for the phrase “only begotten Son” is the word “monogenes,” which has two primary definitions. The first pertains to the only one of its kind or class (“single of its kind, only” — Strong’s Greek Lexicon). The second conveys the only one of its kind with regard to their parents (“used of only sons or daughters, viewed in relation to their parents” — Strong’s Greek Lexicon). Therefore, as the only begotten Son of God the Father, Jesus did not become God’s Son at His human inception. He is uniquely and eternally the Son who descended from heaven (John 3:13b) to be born on the earth as God manifested in the flesh. This is why, during His baptism and transfiguration, the Father spoke from heaven, saying, “This is my beloved Son in whom I am well pleased.”

Another undeniable, straightforward, and irrefutable proclamation by the Father about Jesus’ divinity is found in Hebrews 1:8. He says, “Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom.” If God the Father calls Jesus “God,” how can anyone else claim otherwise?

One more of the Father’s affirmations that Jesus is God occurred at Jesus’ birth when God commanded the angels to worship Him (Hebrews 1:6). This is a compelling declaration because, before Jesus’ birth, God the Father stated in the Ten Commandments, “You shall have no other gods before me. You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God” (Exodus 20:3-5a). Therefore, by commanding the angels to worship Jesus, God the Father is explicitly and unequivocally confirming that Jesus is God, and, therefore, rightfully worthy of worship.

Additionally, when Jesus was worshiped by others, He did not stop them from doing so like mere men and angels rightly did when others attempted to worship them (Acts 10:25; Acts 14:11-15; Revelation 19:9-10). Neither was Jesus struck dead after accepting worship as Herod was, who was eaten by worms after allowing the people to exclaim his voice was the voice of a God and not a man (Acts 12:21-23). As God, Jesus is entitled to receive worship; therefore, He did not prohibit these individuals from exalting Him nor offend the Father by accepting their praise. Jesus allowed these people to glorify Him as God through their worship and adoration. If He were not divine but merely human in origin, He would have sinned by allowing this behavior, which would contradict multiple verses establishing Jesus’ sinlessness.

Another irrefutable fact that substantiates Jesus’ deity is found in the books of Isaiah and Revelation concerning the title, “the First and the Last.” In the Old Testament book of Isaiah, the title “the First and the Last” strictly refers to Jehovah God, the LORD, who declares that, apart from Him, there is no God. In the New Testament book of Revelation, “the First and the Last” spoke to John while John was exiled on the island of Patmos. His exact words to John were, “I am the First and the Last. I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore, Amen” (Revelation 1:17-18). This statement is a direct reference to Jesus Christ, who died for the sins of the world and was raised to life again. Therefore, “the First and the Last” of the Old Testament is specifically identified as Jesus Christ in the New Testament.

Here are the Scripture References for your review:

www.ScriptureSubjects.net/jesus-christ-is-god-scripture-references

Gary Mac

Hi Gary Mac,

Jesus Christ is one member of the Trinity, along with the Father and the Holy Spirit. Jesus is eternal, immutable, omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient, self-existent, and self-sufficient. He also received and accepted worship, forgives sin, is the Father’s one and only Son, and is “the First and the Last” of the Old and New Testaments.

Jesus was with the Father “in the beginning.” Everything in creation was made through Him, and without Him, the universe and everything in it would not exist. Subsequently, Jesus became a human being when He left the glory of heaven to be born on the earth. As a man, Jesus never ceased being divine at any time. He was and is the full image and expression of God in human form. In other words, Jesus Christ was God manifested in the flesh.

Jesus is God’s “only begotten Son.” This classification is significant because it sets Jesus apart as the one and only Son of God, as opposed to believers who are God’s sons and daughters by adoption (Ephesians 1:5). The Greek word for the phrase “only begotten Son” is the word “monogenes,” which has two primary definitions. The first pertains to the only one of its kind or class (“single of its kind, only” — Strong’s Greek Lexicon). The second conveys the only one of its kind with regard to their parents (“used of only sons or daughters, viewed in relation to their parents” — Strong’s Greek Lexicon). Therefore, as the only begotten Son of God the Father, Jesus did not become God’s Son at His human inception. He is uniquely and eternally the Son who descended from heaven (John 3:13b) to be born on the earth as God manifested in the flesh. This is why, during His baptism and transfiguration, the Father spoke from heaven, saying, “This is my beloved Son in whom I am well pleased.”

Another undeniable, straightforward, and irrefutable proclamation by the Father about Jesus’ divinity is found in Hebrews 1:8. He says, “Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom.” If God the Father calls Jesus “God,” how can anyone else claim otherwise?

One more of the Father’s affirmations that Jesus is God occurred at Jesus’ birth when God commanded the angels to worship Him (Hebrews 1:6). This is a compelling declaration because, before Jesus’ birth, God the Father stated in the Ten Commandments, “You shall have no other gods before me. You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God” (Exodus 20:3-5a). Therefore, by commanding the angels to worship Jesus, God the Father is explicitly and unequivocally confirming that Jesus is God, and, therefore, rightfully worthy of worship.

Additionally, when Jesus was worshiped by others, He did not stop them from doing so like mere men and angels rightly did when others attempted to worship them (Acts 10:25; Acts 14:11-15; Revelation 19:9-10). Neither was Jesus struck dead after accepting worship as Herod was, who was eaten by worms after allowing the people to exclaim his voice was the voice of a God and not a man (Acts 12:21-23). As God, Jesus is entitled to receive worship; therefore, He did not prohibit these individuals from exalting Him nor offend the Father by accepting their praise. Jesus allowed these people to glorify Him as God through their worship and adoration. If He were not divine but merely human in origin, He would have sinned by allowing this behavior, which would contradict multiple verses establishing Jesus’ sinlessness.

Another irrefutable fact that substantiates Jesus’ deity is found in the books of Isaiah and Revelation concerning the title, “the First and the Last.” In the Old Testament book of Isaiah, the title “the First and the Last” strictly refers to Jehovah God, the LORD, who declares that, apart from Him, there is no God. In the New Testament book of Revelation, “the First and the Last” spoke to John while John was exiled on the island of Patmos. His exact words to John were, “I am the First and the Last. I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore, Amen” (Revelation 1:17-18). This statement is a direct reference to Jesus Christ, who died for the sins of the world and was raised to life again. Therefore, “the First and the Last” of the Old Testament is specifically identified as Jesus Christ in the New Testament.

Here are the Scripture References for your review:

www.ScriptureSubjects.net/jesus-christ-is-god-scripture-references
Jesus Christ is one member of the trinity? What is that?

God is one Spirit and man is the temple of Him and either you have His same Spirit as your own disposition as Jesus had of Him or you do not. There is no such thing as a trinity in Gods perspective as said either He is in you and you are in Him as one or you are not. John 17. Either you walk as He walks in His same light or you dont. Either the same Spirit of God be in you Who was in Christ Jesus or He isnt. Either you are perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect or you are not.

God is not a person at all, God is a Spirit and man is the temple for God.

Kris Jordan

Jesus Christ is one member of the trinity? What is that?

God is one Spirit and man is the temple of Him and either you have His same Spirit as your own disposition as Jesus had of Him or you do not. There is no such thing as a trinity in Gods perspective as said either He is in you and you are in Him as one or you are not. John 17. Either you walk as He walks in His same light or you dont. Either the same Spirit of God be in you Who was in Christ Jesus or He isnt. Either you are perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect or you are not.

God is not a person at all, God is a Spirit and man is the temple for God.
Hi Gary Mac,

The Trinity is a term describing the God of the Bible, who is One God existing eternally in three distinct Persons: the Father, the Son (Jesus Christ), and the Holy Spirit. Although the term “Trinity” is not found in Scripture, it represents the truth of God taught in the Old and New Testaments.

Each Person in the Trinity is co-equal, co-powerful, co-eternal, and divine in nature, yet separate and distinct from one another. The Father is not the Son or the Holy Spirit. The Son is not the Father or the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is not the Father or the Son. Yet, they are One God.

Theologian James R. White said, “It is vitally important that we recognize the difference between the words Being and Person. “Being” is what makes something what it is. “Person” is what makes someone who he or she is” (Loving the Trinity, Christian Research Journal, Volume 21, Issue 4).

The use of plural forms of inspired words within Scripture denotes plurality in God since the words imply “more than two.” For example, in Genesis 1:26, 3:22, and 11:7, the Hebrew word for “God” is the plural noun "Elohim." In Isaiah 6:8, the Hebrew word for “Us” is a plural pronoun. The New Testament brings further clarification to God’s Triune Being by identifying the Father as God, the Son as God, and the Holy Spirit as God. The Trinity does not suggest three Gods, but One God in three Persons.

Many attempts have been made to describe the mysterious dynamic of the Trinity in a way human, finite minds can comprehend — but it is impossible to grasp fully. Although certain facts are understood about the relationship between the Members of the Trinity, it is ultimately unfathomable to the human mind. God is endlessly superior to humanity; therefore, people should not expect to understand Him completely.

One helpful analogy allowing individuals to comprehend a few aspects of the Trinity is found in the sun:

• The earth’s atmosphere contains only one sun. The sun, which has one visible manifestation in the sky, consists of three distinct elements: energy, heat, and light.

• People cannot see the intense energy of the sun. But without it, life would not exist on earth. Likewise, people cannot see God the Father and live because He lives in unapproachable light. However, without Him, life would not exist (1 Timothy 6:16; Genesis 1 and 2).

• People cannot see the heat radiating from the sun but can feel its warmth and see its effects upon the earth. Likewise, people cannot see the Holy Spirit but can feel His power and see His effect in believers’ lives (John 3:8).

• People can see the manifestation of the sun’s invisible elements in the form of an enormous bright light in the sky, held together by its own gravity. Likewise, Jesus Christ is the light of the world (John 8:12), the image of the invisible God (Colossians 1:15), the radiance of God’s glory, and the exact representation of His nature who upholds all things by the word of His power (Hebrews 1:3).

The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are not three parts of God, making One God. Each Member of the Trinity is fully God, yet One. Such is the mystery of the Godhead.

Here are the correlating Bible verses for your reference: www.scripturesubjects.net/trinity-scripture-references

Gary Mac

Hi Gary Mac,

The Trinity is a term describing the God of the Bible, who is One God existing eternally in three distinct Persons: the Father, the Son (Jesus Christ), and the Holy Spirit. Although the term “Trinity” is not found in Scripture, it represents the truth of God taught in the Old and New Testaments.

Each Person in the Trinity is co-equal, co-powerful, co-eternal, and divine in nature, yet separate and distinct from one another. The Father is not the Son or the Holy Spirit. The Son is not the Father or the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is not the Father or the Son. Yet, they are One God.

Theologian James R. White said, “It is vitally important that we recognize the difference between the words Being and Person. “Being” is what makes something what it is. “Person” is what makes someone who he or she is” (Loving the Trinity, Christian Research Journal, Volume 21, Issue 4).

The use of plural forms of inspired words within Scripture denotes plurality in God since the words imply “more than two.” For example, in Genesis 1:26, 3:22, and 11:7, the Hebrew word for “God” is the plural noun "Elohim." In Isaiah 6:8, the Hebrew word for “Us” is a plural pronoun. The New Testament brings further clarification to God’s Triune Being by identifying the Father as God, the Son as God, and the Holy Spirit as God. The Trinity does not suggest three Gods, but One God in three Persons.

Many attempts have been made to describe the mysterious dynamic of the Trinity in a way human, finite minds can comprehend — but it is impossible to grasp fully. Although certain facts are understood about the relationship between the Members of the Trinity, it is ultimately unfathomable to the human mind. God is endlessly superior to humanity; therefore, people should not expect to understand Him completely.

One helpful analogy allowing individuals to comprehend a few aspects of the Trinity is found in the sun:

• The earth’s atmosphere contains only one sun. The sun, which has one visible manifestation in the sky, consists of three distinct elements: energy, heat, and light.

• People cannot see the intense energy of the sun. But without it, life would not exist on earth. Likewise, people cannot see God the Father and live because He lives in unapproachable light. However, without Him, life would not exist (1 Timothy 6:16; Genesis 1 and 2).

• People cannot see the heat radiating from the sun but can feel its warmth and see its effects upon the earth. Likewise, people cannot see the Holy Spirit but can feel His power and see His effect in believers’ lives (John 3:8).

• People can see the manifestation of the sun’s invisible elements in the form of an enormous bright light in the sky, held together by its own gravity. Likewise, Jesus Christ is the light of the world (John 8:12), the image of the invisible God (Colossians 1:15), the radiance of God’s glory, and the exact representation of His nature who upholds all things by the word of His power (Hebrews 1:3).

The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are not three parts of God, making One God. Each Member of the Trinity is fully God, yet One. Such is the mystery of the Godhead.

Here are the correlating Bible verses for your reference: www.scripturesubjects.net/trinity-scripture-references
The trinity doctrine is a man made doctrine formed from ignorance of who God really is. These err in that God is not a person at all but is a Spirit and man is the temple of Him. Just as with Jesus he didnt know God or His Spirit either until God came to him by His Spirit and opened all of His heaven to that man just as He does in us who will receive Him. Matt 3:16. These trinity believers do not believe that God came to Jesus by His Spirit and opened all of His heaven to that man that he may walk as He walks in His same light.