Toilet seat up or down

Nedsk

This is a really silly thread but I figured what the heck it may be a nice break. Apparently it's an age old problem, men leaving the toilet seat up. I've run across some ladies who are very adamant that men put the seat down when they are done. For the purposes of full disclosure I grew up with 2 brothers so mom was outnumbered 3 to 1 so we never put the seat down growing up and still don't to this day.

I once worked in a small office of about 25 people, 4 of which were men. It was announced that we should be "respectful" and put the seat down when we were done. I have never really understood the rationale for this as the seat is on a hinge so it's meant to be both up and down but.... Why can't ladies look before they sit. I do. Anyway I admit I was passive aggressive and decided I would comply and put the seat down but I would also put the lid down, this way the ladies still have to lift the lid. Was that bad of me? Ladies, what is the thing with demanding we put the seat down? Just wondering.

This is a really silly thread but I figured what the heck it may be a nice break. Apparently it's an age old problem, men leaving the toilet seat up. I've run across some ladies who are very adamant that men put the seat down when they are done. For the purposes of full disclosure I grew up with 2 brothers so mom was outnumbered 3 to 1 so we never put the seat down growing up and still don't to this day.

I once worked in a small office of about 25 people, 4 of which were men. It was announced that we should be "respectful" and put the seat down when we were done. I have never really understood the rationale for this as the seat is on a hinge so it's meant to be both up and down but.... Why can't ladies look before they sit. I do. Anyway I admit I was passive aggressive and decided I would comply and put the seat down but I would also put the lid down, this way the ladies still have to lift the lid. Was that bad of me? Ladies, what is the thing with demanding we put the seat down? Just wondering.
When my wife kept telling me I needed to put the seat down, I finally responded one day by saying, "why don't you put the seat up for me?" I don't see out of my left eye very well anymore.:(

When my wife kept telling me I needed to put the seat down, I finally responded one day by saying, "why don't you put the seat up for me?" I don't see out of my left eye very well anymore.:(
Lmbo. You should have gone with the lid down trick. Maybe use the plastic wrap over the bowl then put the seat down. You'll probably end up totally blind but there are bennies with that

Just throw the seat away, problem solved.

Back