Ton of man-made, unbiblical doctrines

I read Jesus words with understanding. You show a complete lack of understanding. You are not to misrepresent what another posts and you do it all the time. It is clearly bearing false witness.
You are claiming scripture as your highest authority, right?

Play all the games you want, but do keep in mind that Scripture also says,

Matthew 12:36
But I tell you that everyone will have to give account on the day of judgment for every empty word they have spoken.
I thought the nCCs said that we are imputed with the righteousness of Christ and this is the righteousness that we will stand before God on. Are you saying that is not true?

Stop with the games ding, because you may never get another chance to come to a point to really know Jesus. A sudden and unexpected car accident, or illness. No one plans on these things. But once you die, without being born again. No hope remains. After death, there is no second chance. The thing about the purgatory teaching, is that it pretends and lies to people who believe it, that God won't judge them.

Are you sure you want to continue this charade? Are you sure you will have eternal life if you were to suddenly and unexpectedly die today?

And ALL Scripture is God-breathed! Cannot get more authoritative than God's holy, inerrant word, the Scriptures!

The same canNOT be said for your church and its leadership!

So interpretations of scripture are not authoritative and not inerrant.

Your false interpretation doesn't trump the fact that Jesus was speaking symbolically nor your false rule.
I was appealing to the actual words of scripture. So appealing to the actual words of scripture is a false rule. Hummm, well that is interesting.

I was appealing to the actual words of scripture. So appealing to the actual words of scripture is a false rule. Hummm, well that is interesting.
You were reading and appealing but not understanding, there is a major difference. If we follow your logic re actual words of scripture to be taken literally unless Jesus says He is speaking symbolically we have Peter as Satan, Herod is a fox, Jesus is a door etc. Hmmmmmm, well that is interesting - could explain why your institution follows Satan.

You were reading and appealing but not understanding, there is a major difference. If we follow your logic re actual words of scripture to be taken literally unless Jesus says He is speaking symbolically we have Peter as Satan, Herod is a fox, Jesus is a door etc. Hmmmmmm, well that is interesting - could explain why your institution follows Satan.
The actual words of scripture is the highest authority, "understanding" isn't. There is a major difference.

You are off with once again, words are meaningless without understanding. No wonder you do not bother with context, comprehension etc. But then the RCC is noted for meaningless words, repeated over and over again.
But your personal understanding isn't the highest authority.

The actual words of scripture is the highest authority, "understanding" isn't. There is a major difference.
Oh, really? But words are useless unless one can understand them. Or is the true understanding of Scripture only vouchsafed to your pope and the Magisterium? No one else can properly understand Scripture, no matter how simple and obvious it is? Is that it?

Back