Tonga volcano eruption creates mysterious and puzzling concentric ripples in Earth’s atmosphere

CrowCross

Scientists are racing to understand a puzzling series of massive ripples in Earth’s atmosphere triggered by the eruption of the Tongan volcano at the weekend.

Satellite data shows that the event — which some fear might have devastated the Pacific-island nation — provoked an unusual pattern of atmospheric gravity waves. Previous volcanic eruptions have not produced such a signal, leaving experts stumped.

It’s really unique. We have never seen anything like this in the data before,” says Lars Hoffmann, an atmospheric scientist at the Jülich Supercomputing Centre in Germany.

Rumor has it that it was a Russian Nuke.

Used to send a message to the current Globalist USA government.

PGW

Probably not a nuke. We know how they work and what the explosions are like.

Probably a new weapon developed by Russia.

God Bless,

Peter

Tiburon

Scientists are racing to understand a puzzling series of massive ripples in Earth’s atmosphere triggered by the eruption of the Tongan volcano at the weekend.

Satellite data shows that the event — which some fear might have devastated the Pacific-island nation — provoked an unusual pattern of atmospheric gravity waves. Previous volcanic eruptions have not produced such a signal, leaving experts stumped.

It’s really unique. We have never seen anything like this in the data before,” says Lars Hoffmann, an atmospheric scientist at the Jülich Supercomputing Centre in Germany.

Rumor has it that it was a Russian Nuke.

Used to send a message to the current Globalist USA government.
And they just happened to blow up a volcano.

The Pixie

According to this video

Satelitte Video Confirmation The Tonga Explosion Was Caused By A Warhead Or Missile
Can you talk us through how the video confirms it was a warhead?

I watched the video, and just see the same brief clip repeated. The guys you can freeze frame the image, but for some reason he does not actually do that.

Or are you saying that the fact that this guy says it was a warhead confirms it? If so, here is some guy saying it was not:

Admittedly, that was from one of the largest news agencies in the world, rather than a "fake news" outlet, so not quite in the same league as your "evidence".

CrowCross

Can you talk us through how the video confirms it was a warhead?

I watched the video, and just see the same brief clip repeated. The guys you can freeze frame the image, but for some reason he does not actually do that.

Or are you saying that the fact that this guy says it was a warhead confirms it? If so, here is some guy saying it was not:

Admittedly, that was from one of the largest news agencies in the world, rather than a "fake news" outlet, so not quite in the same league as your "evidence".
All along I have been presenting a talking point....I have been presenting what others have been reporting on and instantly you guys get your panties in a bunch....basically all you have done is scream in opposition without presenting anything disproving what has been presented.

The Pixie

All along I have been presenting a talking point....I have been presenting what others have been reporting on and instantly you guys get your panties in a bunch....basically all you have done is scream in opposition without presenting anything disproving what has been presented.
Great backtracking, CrowCross! Of course you were not saying it was true, I am sure we all believe that...

The problem is we see a lot of people around here post some utter nonsense. Should we just turn a blind eye to it? Or mock it for the idiocy it is? I think truth is best served by the latter.