Tongues shall cease. - 1 Cor 13:8

very soon you will experience terror like you never thought you could
Why? One day he'll learn that God is not a Trinity, but why would he experience terror?

One day you'll learn that you were wrong to reject tongues and speak so vehemently against it and the other manifestations of the gift of holy spirit. Assuming you're a Christian, one day you'll be in the rapture.

One of us certainly does...And only one of us uses the Talpiot hoax as a viable argument...
It's factual. Zero evidence Jesus rose from the dead, bursting of the tombs, 500 saints walking around. Zero evidence he ascended into heaven. No Romans or Jews in mass like at the Sinai revelation saw squat.

But...one of us calls the other evil. Your error isn't evil. And it is certainly no threat to history. Only those who, knowing the truth, like your fathers did, and deliberately enforce the lie...as happened with COVID...are evil.
It's revealing that you cannot grasp even the simplest argument...and you have to make this ludicrous claim. But our posts will always stand in contrast to each other. I'll let the Lord and the honest make the judgment for themselves.
See above. You got nothing.

Last edited:
You make the claim that cannot be proven.

Try this. Here's a YouTube clip of me speaking in tongues.

Real or fake?
Babble. Do you have an interpretation? What language are you speaking? Sounds like you're repeating 2 or 3 words of nonsense.

As I said...You prove your own ignorance with the claim. Your knees will bow with the rest, like it or not.
Actually Jesus has knees and a tongue. Thank you for proving my point. ;)

You continue to make this specious claim despite the scripture I've shown you. It's not because your incorrigible that your argument is better today than it was yesterday when it was refuted.
Actually you've shown zero evidence of fulfillment of the commandment in Lev 17:11. It's quite funny.

Last edited:
Babble. Do you have an interpretation? What language are you speaking? Sounds like you're repeating 2 or 3 words of nonsense.

It will always sound like babble to those who don't speak the language. Only the fool will call it babble. I don't need an interpretation because I speak the languages to greater or lesser degree. The French is "Merci Seigneur!" "Thank you Lord." The Swedish, "Tack gode Gud!" means "Thanks Good God!" and the Arabic "Sh'kran Rrab" Is "Thank you Lord." Gibberish to all, just as Paul said it would be...and perfectly comprehensible to Him Who is praised above all.

Actually Jesus has knees and a tongue. Thank you for proving my point. ;)
Knee fixation...Gotta love your obsessions. You don't even know what likeness and image you are made in.

Actually you've shown zero evidence of fulfillment of the commandment in Lev 17:11. It's quite funny.
Naah...You've just proven yourself incorrigible, ignoring the evidence and then forgetting that you've been refuted, because you have no intention of relinquishing your fathers' error.

It's factual. Zero evidence Jesus rose from the dead, bursting of the tombs, 500 saints walking around. Zero evidence he ascended into heaven. No Romans or Jews in mass like at the Sinai revelation saw squat.
Wahahahaha...There's zero evidence that the world revolves around the sun, then.

You are so hilarious. Leave off the 500 eyewitnesses (not 500 saints....just some). Leave off the saints for which there is one written record. Change the entire Empire to love your Messiah by the testimony alone of fishermen from Galilee.
See above. You got nothing.
Watch the video and weep. The selfie cannot be faked. The fabric itself was aged one thousand years and only on the topmost fibrils of the first century linen fabric.

Until you become honest with yourself and courageous enough to examine the latest scientific documents, your argument will continue to fail.

It will always sound like babble to those who don't speak the language. Only the fool will call it babble. I don't need an interpretation because I speak the languages to greater or lesser degree. The French is "Merci Seigneur!" "Thank you Lord." The Swedish, "Tack gode Gud!" means "Thanks Good God!" and the Arabic "Sh'kran Rrab" Is "Thank you Lord." Gibberish to all, just as Paul said it would be...and perfectly comprehensible to Him Who is praised above all.

Knee fixation...Gotta love your obsessions. You don't even know what likeness and image you are made in.

Naah...You've just proven yourself incorrigible, ignoring the evidence and then forgetting that you've been refuted, because you have no intention of relinquishing your fathers' error.
I have posted this YouTube clip for the anti-tongues crowd who announce them qualified to judge another's gifts, speaking no other language but their own. The greatest Jewish Theologian Paul, student of Gamaliel, says it will always sound as if the speaker is a barbarian to the hearer. That's the nature of foreign tongues.

Thank you for taking the time to listen. May your passover be richly blessed.

Last edited:
I have posted this YouTube clip for the anti-tongues crowd who announce them qualified to judge another's gifts, speaking no other language but their own. The greatest Jewish Theologian Paul, student of Gamaliel, says it will always sound as if the speaker is a barbarian to the hearer. That's the nature of foreign tongues.

Thank you for taking the time to listen. May your passover be richly blessed.
And now you are attempting to justify your disobedience of the instructions from God that Paul was given for the proper use of the gift of tongues and which also is a sure witness against you that you are not even using the true gift of tongues to start with but rather a counterfeit from Satan.

Once again, when Paul in 1 Corinthians 13:1 said that the tongues were those of men and angels, he very clearly revealed that they are not unknown jabber jawing jibberish given to edify the user but rather real language from those God and his angels had separated the nations with in Genesis 11.

So go ahead and argue about it all you want but what you are doing with tongues is a counterfeit from the Devil that unless you repent of and also your false idolatrous worship of your false version of Yahweh God and his true Messiah, you are going down with the rest of the harlot church you belong to and not many days from now either.

It will always sound like babble to those who don't speak the language. Only the fool will call it babble. I don't need an interpretation because I speak the languages to greater or lesser degree. The French is "Merci Seigneur!" "Thank you Lord." The Swedish, "Tack gode Gud!" means "Thanks Good God!" and the Arabic "Sh'kran Rrab" Is "Thank you Lord."
So in other words, you already knew the languages. There's nothing miraculous about it. Thanks for confirming the scam.

Gibberish to all, just as Paul said it would be...and perfectly comprehensible to Him Who is praised above all.
You're a scam artist.

I know Jesus is just human. You worship a non-god, Ezekiel 28:9-10.

Zero evidence.

Wahahahaha...There's zero evidence that the world revolves around the sun, then.
It's been confirmed.

You are so hilarious. Leave off the 500 eyewitnesses (not 500 saints....just some). Leave off the saints for which there is one written record. Change the entire Empire to love your Messiah by the testimony alone of fishermen from Galilee.
Watch the video and weep. The selfie cannot be faked. The fabric itself was aged one thousand years and only on the topmost fibrils of the first century linen fabric.
Scams. Nothing like millions viewing an event at once.

Until you become honest with yourself and courageous enough to examine the latest scientific documents, your argument will continue to fail.
Start with the AB+ blood passed on by two human parents, Jewish burial practices, etc.

It's been confirmed.

Scams. Nothing like millions viewing an event at once.

Start with the AB+ blood passed on by two human parents, Jewish burial practices, etc.
I see you are talking against a gift of the Holy Spirit. Did you know that in doing so you are proving why tongues is a SIGN to the unbeliever and the ignorant? It is a negative sign that confirms an ignoramus in his ignorance. Look how many Christians there are that use the gift which confirms them in their belief.

I see you are talking against a gift of the Holy Spirit. Did you know that in doing so you are proving why tongues is a SIGN to the unbeliever and the ignorant? It is a negative sign that confirms an ignoramus in his ignorance. Look how many Christians there are that use the gift which confirms them in their belief.
Can you show me even one scripture that says that unbelievers will know you are his disciples because you speak in tongues?

Sorry but that isn't what my Bible reveals, but instead that they will know we are his disciples by our love and I can tell you that this is a sign not in favor for your cult but rather against it, for the kind of love you have in your cult is self serving and cliquish just like that of the world.

I have witnessed this with many people coming into the group with special needs and who never got those needs met because of the selfish cliques that they were in and then I watched as these folks with their special needs disappeared from the group and with none of them noticing that they were gone or even attempting to reach out to them.

That is the kind of love that you have in your churches and not the unconditional love of God that you are supposed to have for the brethren and it is pathetic also, so while you want to judge him as being an ignoramous, you need to get a hold of how ignorant you are in not seeing the truth about this in your cult.

I remember that right after I got saved and started attending church, this was the first thing that hit me hard, was cliques within the churches.

For I was a baby believer coming out of a life of much fear and rejection and needed to feel accepted and loved but instead it was as if I was there but was invisible or didn't even exist in their fellowships because they were so busy with their little selfish cliques.

I eventually got stronger in my faith and overcame that need but no thanks to any of them. but I made excuses for their cliquish behavior for many years because I didn't want to judge them but eventually God put me in situations where I couldn't deny it any longer and then revealed the errors in your doctrine which is the cause of this selfishness.

Also, tongues are only a sign unto unbelievers when the one speaking them is speaking their language without knowning that he is, then it is a sign and not when he is speaking a bunch of jaw jabbering jiberish that no one understands and like how it is being demonstrated today from the Devil and his ministers.

So you need to get your facts straight on it.

Can you show me even one scripture that says that unbelievers will know you are his disciples because you speak in tongues?

Mark 16:16-18
16 He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned. 17 And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; 18 they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.”

Unbelievers and Pharisees will not understand the sign, only believers who know the Scriptures. Unbelievers' scoffing confirms that this is a negative sign against them, just as Jesus was the same type of sign to those who do not believe in Him. Luke 2:34. He will be a sign "spoken against." That is their condemnation. Is it your condemnation also?

Last edited:
Wow, this post is really pathetic and are you so simple that you believe that showing him yourself speaking in tongues is going to convince him that your version of them is genuine?
I'm so glad you posted this as testimony of how easily you get duped into displaying your own ignorance...Thank you.

My "version" happens to be me speaking three of the languages I have learned and spoken in the lands where they are spoken. I'm speaking in languages, and you are so ignorant of any language, and so impressed by your own indomitable ignorance, you even feel called on to judge any and all LANGUAGES as "BABBLE" just like Paul said you would.
You ought to be ashamed of yourself for even posting that video, for you are in violation of the very rules that Paul laid out for the proper use of this gift to begin with and this only shows more of your pride and arrogance about it also.
And yet instead, I'm absolutely delighted that you proved my point in your ignorance. You are not qualified to judge ANYTHING yet youi give yourself license to judge everything thanks to your lack of all qualifications.

It appears as if Carm removed it however and that was good if they did, I didn't even watch it and didn't want to either, for the last thing that I wanted to see was you boasting of how spiritual you think you are and which is why you posted it to start with also.
CARM did not remove anything. I violated no rules.

LOL, for the very fact that he is called "the image of the invisible God reveals that he can't be also God, for Paul very clearly says that God is invisible, not the Father but God and you say God is a Trinity and the second person is Jesus, so if God is invisible, then Jesus can't be God because if he was, he would also be invisible.

Furthermore, Jesus clearly told us why when we saw him, we also saw the Father likewise and he never said that it was because he was also God and equal to the Father either, but rather he said that it was because God the Father was dwelling within him and manifesting himself through Jesus and just as Peter said also in Acts 2:22.

John 14:10, "Don't you believe that I am in the Father and that the Father is in me, the words that I speak are not mine but the Father's who dwells within me, he is doing the works"

And just as Paul said also, "To wit that God was in Christ reconciling the world unto himself and not imputing their trespasses against them", by the way, he said that God was in Christ and not that Christ was God or that God was Christ.

So you just continue in your stubborn rebellion against these facts of the scriptures and very soon you will experience terror like you never thought you could and I can guarantee you that there wont be any pre trib rapture to deliver you from it either and you will deserve every bit of it also with as stubborn and proud as you are.

Indeed, the only rapture that you will ever get is by the birds of prey carrying your dead carcus off into the sky one piece at a time and just like Jesus said also in Luke 17 when his disciples asked him where Lord when he told them that in that day one would be taken and the other left and he answered them, "wherever the carcus is, there shall the birds of prey be gathered together.

That will be the only rapture the members of your false religion will ever have period.

Just like Revelation 19 reveals it will be at the end of the tribulation also and when God invites the birds of prey to the great supper that he will prepare for them of all of the dead rotting wicked and idolatrous false worshipers also.

Your blithering boso David Jeremiah thinks that when Jesus said, one shall be taken and the other left, that the one taken will be taken in the rapture and even after Jesus very clearly answered his disciples when they asked "where Lord" and he answered them, "wherever the carcus is, there will the birds of prey be gathered together.

Wow what a false prophet and Biblical illiterate David Jeremiah truly is and he best shut his trap also, for if not he is looking for the worse kind of damnation that a man can receive at the appearing of Jesus at his coming.

There is no such thing as a pre trib rapture of the church, it is never taught in the Bible period and there is also a big, big difference inJesus telling us that we won't know when he will come and your cults false idea that this means that he could return any old time, for Jesus never said that but only that we will not know when period.

Furthermoore, when he said this, his disciples had not yet received the Holy Spirit to be able to discern the signs.
Just another paean to your own misunderstanding. Thanks for posting.

Also, tongues are only a sign unto unbelievers when the one speaking them is speaking their language without knowning that he is, then it is a sign and not when he is speaking a bunch of jaw jabbering jiberish that no one understands and like how it is being demonstrated today from the Devil and his ministers.

Nope...tongues are a sign for unbelievers like prophecy is a sign for believers....The sign thing is not a good thing. Unbelievers think you are babbling. That's why, around unbelievers, tongues has no value. Prophecy to believers has the impact Jeremiah had in Israel. You end up in a dry well alone. Believers do not accept prophets, as Nazareth proves.

This is such good comedy.So glad you posted!
LOL, for the very fact that he is called "the image of the invisible God reveals that he can't be also God, for Paul very clearly says that God is invisible, not the Father but God and you say God is a Trinity and the second person is Jesus, so if God is invisible, then Jesus can't be God because if he was, he would also be invisible.
Hmm...Your body is the visible image of your invisible soul.

You do not even exist, then, is that right? You CANNOT exist, which is comforting. That makes your word/your posts just a bad dream and nothing more.

Furthermore, Jesus clearly told us why when we saw him, we also saw the Father likewise and he never said that it was because he was also God and equal to the Father either, but rather he said that it was because God the Father was dwelling within him and manifesting himself through Jesus and just as Peter said also in Acts 2:22.
The pharisees understood that He made Himself equal with God...If you had even the understanding of the Pharisees, you'd come closer to the truth.

John 14:10, "Don't you believe that I am in the Father and that the Father is in me, the words that I speak are not mine but the Father's who dwells within me, he is doing the works"
Therefore PERFECTLY equal.

Can you come close to making the same claim?
And just as Paul said also, "To wit that God was in Christ reconciling the world unto himself and not imputing their trespasses against them", by the way, he said that God was in Christ and not that Christ was God or that God was Christ.
It's amazing how much you miss in a single verse that is this simple...If God was IN Christ reconciling, what part of God was not reconciling?

So you just continue in your stubborn rebellion against these facts of the scriptures and very soon you will experience terror like you never thought you could and I can guarantee you that there wont be any pre trib rapture to deliver you from it either and you will deserve every bit of it also with as stubborn and proud as you are.
Hmmm...

...kind of sounds like a threat. What do you think? Should this threat be reported? Or are you just discussing your fantasies openly, and no threat is intended.

I'll opt for the latter. Even if you're trying to use fear, your own error is a threat only to you, and not to His body that you have rejected. The finger that amputates itself is no longer of value or use to the body, is it?

Indeed, the only rapture that you will ever get is by the birds of prey carrying your dead carcass off into the sky one piece at a time and just like Jesus said also in Luke 17 when his disciples asked him where Lord when he told them that in that day one would be taken and the other left and he answered them, "wherever the carcass is, there shall the birds of prey be gathered together.

That will be the only rapture the members of your false religion will ever have period.
You're fixated on David Jeremiah as well...Do what i do. Don't listen to him. He's not a threat any more than Scofield's and Darby's false nineteenth century prophecies are a threat today. Any more than your error is a threat to anyone but yourself...especially since when you decided to not believe, you also decided to reject all believers. and avoid any contact or influence you might have had.

You made the safe choice for all of us.
Just like Revelation 19 reveals it will be at the end of the tribulation also and when God invites the birds of prey to the great supper that he will prepare for them of all of the dead rotting wicked and idolatrous false worshipers also.
I love the way your graphic imagination works.

You find satisfaction in envisioning having all but yourself eaten up by vultures...Have you ever envisioned what it will look like when your the only one left in a field of blood?

Your blithering boso David Jeremiah thinks that when Jesus said, one shall be taken and the other left, that the one taken will be taken in the rapture and even after Jesus very clearly answered his disciples when they asked "where Lord" and he answered them, "wherever the carcus is, there will the birds of prey be gathered together.
I have never listened to "my blithering boso."

You have, though. Wouldn't that make him your blithering boso, since you listen and I don't?
Wow what a false prophet and Biblical illiterate David Jeremiah truly is and he best shut his trap also, for if not he is looking for the worse kind of damnation that a man can receive at the appearing of Jesus at his coming.
Is that because he is a false teacher?

What if he came on CARM and posted here like you do? Would that be as great a danger? Because now you're making your accusations sound like a threat to yourself? You might consider reporting yourself. Yes?
There is no such thing as a pre trib rapture of the church, it is never taught in the Bible period and there is also a big, big difference inJesus telling us that we won't know when he will come and your cults false idea that this means that he could return any old time, for Jesus never said that but only that we will not know when period.

Furthermoore, when he said this, his disciples had not yet received the Holy Spirit to be able to discern the signs.
OK...but that is really another subject, though, isn't it? And since we both agree, it's a less motivating one.

It looks like you are seeing what happened on the Day of Pentecost as those foreign Jews understood NATURALLY! ROFL

Read it again. It was supernatural, as in the gift of interpretation of tongues. No one has to already be a believer for the Holy Spirit to use one of His gifts on them for a specific purpose. What shook them was their HEARING all of them like a choir, but each heard the choir in his own language. They discussed this among themselves and couldn't figure out how that was possible.

Mark 16:16-18
16 He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned. 17 And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; 18 they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.”

And just how do you think that this contradicts anything I said, for all this says is that these signs will follow believers and it doesn't even say that all of them will speak in tongues or that all of them will will survive if they get bitten by a poisonous snake or that all of them will survive against a snake bit or that all will lay hands on the sick so that they will recover.

Furthermore, and if you read again what I said, I said that the only tongues that will be a sign for unbelievers is when they hear in the own language gospel message from someone who couldn't possibly have known their language and just like it was on the day of Pentecost also.

Read the Pauls words again , for what he does say is that if an unbeliever comes into the church where all are speaking in tongue, he will think you are all mad, isn't that what Paul says?
Unbelievers and Pharisees will not understand the sign, only believers who know the Scriptures. Unbelievers' scoffing confirms that this is a negative sign against them, just as Jesus was the same type of sign to those who do not believe in Him. Luke 2:34. He will be a sign "spoken against." That is their condemnation. Is it your condemnation also?
Only in the way that your churches are abusing it and just like Paul said, they will think you are all mad, at least anyone who isn't naive and just wanting to believe anything that comes along, but anyone with the slightest bit of maturity and sanity will think you are nuts in religious hiysteria and that is because that is exactly what you are also.

Back