Top military officials feared Trump was planning a coup

Authentic Nouveau

That is crazy. Military dudes in fear. Lack of evidence.
The Fake News will peddle this.
Someone sent a "terrorist' with a smile, backpack, scarf and sweater.
All 110 pounds.

Michael R2

Some of what the excerpts show were reported in the days leading up to the inauguration. Particularly, the exchanges between Pelosi and Milley concerning the possibility of a nuclear launch. This is one reason the 25th Amendment was considered and discussed. It could be this book will give greater detail to help us understand just what was going on.

Faithoverbelief

Looks like they were all hat and no cattle, doesn't it? Pity they didn't have the courage of their convictions. The bad news is, we've got to assume that a bunch of these jerks are still there in place
They are not the jerks. We must keep wannabe dictators away. I would not follow terrible orders either.

Temujin

**Really** close to a haiku. Just add "so" before "crazy" and you'd have had it.
Not a very good one though. They are supposed to make sense. Still, given what you have to work with, better to get your pupil to concentrate on style over substance.

Thistle

Some of what the excerpts show were reported in the days leading up to the inauguration. Particularly, the exchanges between Pelosi and Milley concerning the possibility of a nuclear launch. This is one reason the 25th Amendment was considered and discussed. It could be this book will give greater detail to help us understand just what was going on.
Astonishing! With all of the lies about Donald Trump and his administration that have been told and documented, six ways to Sunday, there is still an appetite for people to cut a deal with the publisher, and publish more lies about Donald Trump's administration. Absolutely unbelievable that people will continue to eagerly wolf down this claptrap. That is an addiction to delusion.

Gus Bovona

Not a very good one though. They are supposed to make sense. Still, given what you have to work with, better to get your pupil to concentrate on style over substance.
They also should contain a reference to a season, which is lacking in the example above. Still, small steps . . . .

Sherman

People don't understand what a dictator is if they think Trump is one. They should read about Nazi Germany during WWII. Hitler was a dictator.

Michael R2

Astonishing! With all of the lies about Donald Trump and his administration that have been told and documented, six ways to Sunday, there is still an appetite for people to cut a deal with the publisher, and publish more lies about Donald Trump's administration. Absolutely unbelievable that people will continue to eagerly wolf down this claptrap. That is an addiction to delusion.
Let me make a deal with you. You get Mr. Trump to stop obsessing over the election and I will get all those who are out to get him to stop writing about him.
I think that's fair, even if I have the easier task.

Howie

Tuna ^

Howie

Yup.