Top military officials feared Trump was planning a coup

Thistle

Let me make a deal with you.
This should be good…
You get Mr. Trump to stop obsessing over the election
Why would I do that? Major problems with that election, and the discussion about it is being shut down at every point. Does anybody remember the 2000 election? You had people for eight years insisting that George W. Bush was not properly elected president. This standard that comes out of absolutely nowhere and especially applied to Donald J Trump, was not applied to Hillary Clinton. It is as illegitimate as any illegitimate standard that has ever existed.
and I will get all those who are out to get him to stop writing about him.
I have no problem with people writing about Donald Trump. I have a major problem with people lying, false framing, and basically creating an illusion that congratulate themselves and vilifies the American people.
I think that's fair,
What has been called fair in recent years would not be recognized by people who lived in the first half of the 20th century.
even if I have the easier task.
Everything's easy on the left. It's mostly an exercise in people pinning medals on each other's chest, provided there's still some room left. Takes a lot of courage to stand around pinning medals on each other's chest, so we were told.

Howie

This should be good…

Why would I do that? Major problems with that election, and the discussion about it is being shut down at every point. Does anybody remember the 2000 election? You had people for eight years insisting that George W. Bush was not properly elected president. This standard that comes out of absolutely nowhere and especially applied to Donald J Trump, was not applied to Hillary Clinton. It is as illegitimate as any illegitimate thing that has ever existed.

I have no problem with people writing about Donald Trump. I have a major problem with people lying, false framing, and basically creating an illusion that congratulate themselves and vilifies the American people.

What has been called fair in recent years would not be recognized by people who lived in the first half of the 20th century.

Everything's easy on the left. It's mostly an exercise in people pinning medals on each other's chest, provided there's still some room left. Takes a lot of courage to stand around pinning medals on each other's chest, so we were told.
👍

Backup

People don't understand what a dictator is if they think Trump is one. They should read about Nazi Germany during WWII. Hitler was a dictator.
Trump wasn’t a dictator. People that say that are using hyperbole.

He wanted to be one, and his cult followers wanted him to be more than that, but it couldn’t happen in America.

Thistle

He wanted to be one, and his cult followers wanted him to be more than that, but it couldn’t happen in America.
Thanks for providing a perfect example of hyperbole. Very subtle yet, very illustrative. You beautifully equated wanting the political agenda the Trump spoke about in his 2016 campaign with being a dictator. I hope no one misses that because it is very deft. In fact this post was a stroke of genius. Thank you!

Michael R2

This should be good…

Why would I do that? Major problems with that election, and the discussion about it is being shut down at every point. Does anybody remember the 2000 election? You had people for eight years insisting that George W. Bush was not properly elected president. This standard that comes out of absolutely nowhere and especially applied to Donald J Trump, was not applied to Hillary Clinton. It is as illegitimate as any illegitimate standard that has ever existed.

Too bad you feel this way. We could have had some fun with this.

Faithoverbelief

Astonishing! With all of the lies about Donald Trump and his administration that have been told and documented, six ways to Sunday, there is still an appetite for people to cut a deal with the publisher, and publish more lies about Donald Trump's administration. Absolutely unbelievable that people will continue to eagerly wolf down this claptrap. That is an addiction to delusion.
Not that many lies. One of the very worst presidents ever.

Faithoverbelief

Thanks for providing a perfect example of hyperbole. Very subtle yet, very illustrative. You beautifully equated wanting the political agenda the Trump spoke about in his 2016 campaign with being a dictator. I hope no one misses that because it is very deft. In fact this post was a stroke of genius. Thank you!
Well Trump still wants to be dictator.

Authentic Nouveau

The Trump supporters are delighted to see how many thousands of tyrannical rules and regs he abolished.

Thistle

Too bad you feel this way. We could have had some fun with this.
The vilification of Donald Trump and 80 million Americans who voted for him is resulting in dire consequences for people, and it's really gotten beyond being a laughing matter.

Faithoverbelief

The vilification of Donald Trump and 80 million Americans who voted for him is resulting in dire consequences for people, and it's really gotten beyond being a laughing matter.
No need to vilify a villain. Trump is a monster and will soon have a nice surprise showdown with another Republican that, action will shatter the party.

Thistle

No need to vilify a villain.
How many points was that comment worth?
Trump is a monster
Not that saying so I was is vilifying anybody…
and will soon have a nice surprise showdown with another Republican that, action will shatter the party.
If you mean the likes of Mitt Romney or Meghan McCain and Trump voters, that's not much of a showdown. Those people represent virtually no Republican voters. They're a great source of headlines about division in the Republican ranks but it doesn't extend much beyond that.

Faithoverbelief

How many points was that comment worth?

Not that saying so I was is vilifying anybody…

If you mean the likes of Mitt Romney or Meghan McCain and Trump voters, that's not much of a showdown. Those people represent virtually no Republican voters. They're a great source of headlines about division in the Republican ranks but it doesn't extend much beyond that.
Neither, it will be Desantis. But Trumpy wannabe dictator won't like Desantis stepping on his toes.

Harry Leggs

Did you watch Tucker last night and Georgia? We now know they cheated and Trump won Georgia. Nothing is being done about it. It is not only they openly cheat, it is Biden supporters do not care. Nobody is prosecuted. Not only that Biden is committing impeachable offenses at the border. Nothing is being done about it.

Faithoverbelief

No what you are doing is running interference on behalf of your illegitimate, law-breaking, cognitively declined, unfit pseudo-President.
Another person who failed comprehension tests...you can't tell the difference between a Ronald Reagan conservative and a leftist. You need serious help.