Top military officials feared Trump was planning a coup

Thistle

No need to vilify a villain.
This is how you know somebody has a really, really good argument. They leave it unspoken and rely on the ad hominem fallacy. Gosh, I admire you!
Trump is a monster
See how well that works… Genius, absolute genius!
and will soon have a nice surprise showdown with another Republican that, action will shatter the party.
I'll let you in on a little secret. You know how Kamala Harris got about 2% support in the primaries and ended up with a VP spot? Don't expect to see the same sort of thing come to fruition among Republicans. Yes there are any number of inside elitist functionaries in the Republican party they have no support among Republican primary voters. And the nomination will go to someone with great popularity like, oh I don't know… Donald Trump?

The fact that the Democratic Party installed the 2% Kamala Harris proves that the Democratic Party is the party of dictators.

Thistle

Did you watch Tucker last night and Georgia?
No, I was at a band practice last night.
We now know they cheated and Trump won Georgia.
That has seem likely to me since election night.
Nothing is being done about it. It is not only they openly cheat, it is Biden supporters do not care.
Can't anybody remember the 2000 election and James Baker and Jimmy Carter cochaired a commission to improve US elections! It's like people have no memory whatsoever.
Nobody is prosecuted. Not only that Biden is committing impeachable offenses at the border.
Next year when we get into election season Republicans will at least talk a good game about trying to correct these wrongs. The acid test will be whether or not they do anything about it when they retake Congress.
Nothing is being done about it.

Virtually everything the Democrats want to do is evil with a capital E. But you've got to admit they at least try to do the things that they carp about in the process of trying to get elected.

Thistle

Did you watch Tucker last night and Georgia? We now know they cheated and Trump won Georgia. Nothing is being done about it. It is not only they openly cheat, it is Biden supporters do not care. Nobody is prosecuted. Not only that Biden is committing impeachable offenses at the border. Nothing is being done about it.

Good bit of video thanks for including that link

Authentic Nouveau

The fact that the Democratic Party installed the 2% Kamala Harris proves that the Democratic Party is the party of dictators.
Her Lawyer office said she was a control freak.
Her campaign said she was a nasty manager.
Now we see people quit because they can't get along with the tyrant.

Thistle

Her Lawyer office said she was a control freak.
Her campaign said she was a nasty manager.
Now we see people quit because they can't get along with the tyrant.
Apparently on paper Kamala Harris has all the right qualifications policies and so forth, but as it turns out when you actually find somebody that has all these attributes that are supposed to be valued by Democrats they turn out to be horrible people. And even Democrats can't stand them.

Electric Skeptic

Do you care to address my substantive point, factual disagreements aside?
What's to address? It's nonsense. The consequences stem from Trump's repeated lies about the election and the gullibility of his followers. Sadly, those consequences will indeed be dire - for America and American democracy.

Electric Skeptic

This is how you know somebody has a really, really good argument. They leave it unspoken and rely on the ad hominem fallacy. Gosh, I admire you!

I'll let you in on a little secret. You know how Kamala Harris got about 2% support in the primaries and ended up with a VP spot? Don't expect to see the same sort of thing come to fruition among Republicans. Yes there are any number of inside elitist functionaries in the Republican party they have no support among Republican primary voters. And the nomination will go to someone with great popularity like, oh I don't know… Donald Trump?

That's absurd. The fact that Biden chose Harris says nothing whatsoever other than that he thought she'd be a good vote-getter (like all VP picks).

Faithoverbelief

But yet they out voted Trump. Please spare me your delusion of nationwide voter fraud. We both know it's lies.

Thistle

That's absurd.
Well, no actually…
The fact that Biden chose Harris says nothing whatsoever other than that he thought she'd be a good vote-getter (like all VP picks).
Because the nominee hopeful who gets 2% in the primaries is the one who will obviously get the most votes? The legalization of pot has made responding to Space Cadet arguments on this forum much easier.

Electric Skeptic

Well, no actually…
Yeah, actually.
Because the nominee hopeful who gets 2% in the primaries is the one who will obviously get the most votes? The legalization of pot has made responding to Space Cadet arguments on this forum much easier.
She was, in Biden's opinion, the one who will get the most votes in areas where he was relatively weak. That's how VP candidates are always chosen. Do you really not know that?

vibise

No, I was at a band practice last night.

That has seem likely to me since election night.

Can't anybody remember the 2000 election and James Baker and Jimmy Carter cochaired a commission to improve US elections! It's like people have no memory whatsoever.

Next year when we get into election season Republicans will at least talk a good game about trying to correct these wrongs. The acid test will be whether or not they do anything about it when they retake Congress.

Virtually everything the Democrats want to do is evil with a capital E. But you've got to admit they at least try to do the things that they carp about in the process of trying to get elected.
So you think finally doing something about infrastructure is evil?
How about supporting families with kids?
Or fixing our awful healthcare system?
Or ensuring that people who work full time jobs don't live in poverty?
Or dealing with outrageous college costs and student debt?
Or taking climate change seriously?
Or letting women make their own reproductive decisions?
Or ensuring that every citizen can vote easily?

Thistle

Yeah, actually.

She was, in Biden's opinion,
In the last post you said the criteria was the candidate who would get the most votes. 2% support is not the most votes.
the one who will get the most votes in areas where he was relatively weak.
There aren't any areas where Biden isn't relatively weak you should go back to the most votes argument.
That's how VP candidates are always chosen.
By incoherent self contradictory arguments? I'm sure that's true among totalitarians like those found in the Democratic Party.
Do you really not know that?
One can't really "know" a self refuting argument. About the best you can do is be aware of how it looks on the page.

Electric Skeptic

In the last post you said the criteria was the candidate who would get the most votes. 2% support is not the most votes.

There aren't any areas where Biden isn't relatively weak you should go back to the most votes argument.

By incoherent self contradictory arguments? I'm sure that's true among totalitarians like those found in the Democratic Party.

One can't really "know" a self refuting argument. About the best you can do is be aware of how it looks on the page.
Sorry, I'm really not interested in your little nit-picking. Your original claim was that Kamala being chosen as VP shows that the Democratic Party is 'the party of Dictators'. That's absolute nonsense, nor have you provided the slightest rationale behind such a claim.

Kamala was chosen, like an VP candidates, because the presidential nominee thought they could get him votes in an area(s) where he is relatively weak. Sorry if you don't like that.

Thistle

Sorry, I'm really not interested in your little nit-picking.
Pointing out your argument is self refuting is not exactly "nitpicking."
Your original claim was that Kamala being chosen as VP shows that the Democratic Party is 'the party of Dictators'. That's absolute nonsense,
Okay how would you characterize ignoring what the primary voters said?
nor have you provided the slightest rationale behind such a claim.
Excepted the primary voters rejected Kamala Harris in the most unmistakable fashion that any nominee has ever been rejected in the history of American politics.
Kamala was chosen, like an VP candidates, because the presidential nominee thought they could get him votes in an area(s) where he is relatively weak. Sorry if you don't like that.
I don't care how senile Joe Biden is, if he still has two firing synopsis, he didn't believe that she would bring in the most votes. She was clearly chosen because her personal unlike ability is off the charts possibly even compared to Hillary Clinton. She's about the only person in America against whom Joe Biden looks good. She was chosen because it's impossible for her to be a threat to the Joe Biden presidency.

Electric Skeptic

Pointing out your argument is self refuting is not exactly "nitpicking."
If you'd done that, you'd have something.
Okay how would you characterize ignoring what the primary voters said
Since that didn't happen, irrelevant.
Excepted the primary voters rejected Kamala Harris in the most unmistakable fashion that any nominee has ever been rejected in the history of American politics.
Nope.
I don't care how senile Joe Biden is, if he still has two firing synopsis, he didn't believe that she would bring in the most votes. She was clearly chosen because her personal unlike ability is off the charts possibly even compared to Hillary Clinton. She's about the only person in America against whom Joe Biden looks good. She was chosen because it's impossible for her to be a threat to the Joe Biden presidency.
Thanks for your false opinion.

Thistle