Top oncologist: Cancer in patients exploding after COVID shots

But you have yet to post anything that would support your claims of being a scientist as well as the numerous other unrelated professions you also claim. I gather you have at least 6 graduate degrees and experience in at least that many fields, based on your claims.

How is it that a busy guy like you with so many professional obligations in so many fields has so much time to post here?
You claim to be a scientist but you dont grasp the evidence.

There were long term elements about the vaccine. A biology scientist a my church said have the vaccine, in short it will most likely save your life and its unlikely to cause long term effects, although we dont know that.
The conspiracy theories have been matched by pro vaccine misinformation.

There were long term elements about the vaccine. A biology scientist a my church said have the vaccine, in short it will most likely save your life and its unlikely to cause long term effects, although we dont know that.
The conspiracy theories have been matched by pro vaccine misinformation.
One of the early issues was to reduce risk for the already unhealthy people with damaged or weak immune systems. 3-4 comorbidities.

They still end up getting infected and dying. 90% had 3+ comorbidities.

In 2020, 80% of the infected were asymptomatic. There was no shot. The 20% with symptoms were sent for testing.

"Most likely save your life" is wishful thinking and also an attribution error. Most of us have immune system health which can cope with this pathogen. Attributing getting well to the clot shot is an error.

I posted links to a series of videos on herd immunity. At the same time fauchee had his goal posts installed on wheels so he could move they rapidly.

Back