Top oncologist: Cancer in patients exploding after COVID shots

So now we have contradictory data - what should we do?
Good question. Before I tell you what I do, please consider what you do when faced with contradictory reports. Consider the process you go through in deciding which report is more likely to be true. Of course we want to make sure we don't simply accept whatever report is most agreeable to what we already were inclined to believe, because that would be confirmation bias. OK, I promised to tell you what I would do, and here it is. I count up the number of experts on one side and the number of experts on the other. If it is close, I look for more information to help me decide. But if it is not close - if one side has an overwhelming number of experts, then I go with that side, unless I happen to be an expert in the same field, in which case I will consider the supporting evidence each side has used. In the case of cancer and covid vaccines, I am not an expert, so that path does not apply, which leads me to counting. Since the number of experts who say that covid vaccines cause cancer is extremely small compared to the number of experts who say it does not, I will go with the ones that say it does not. That decision is provisional, subject to change if new information comes in, in which case I might reconsider my decision. There. That is probably more than you wanted to know about how I reach a decision on questions like this.

Reactions: BMS
Contrary to the CDC's claim that the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines do not "change or interact with your DNA in any way," a new Swedish study finds Pfizer's shot goes into liver cells and converts to DNA.

It's the first time that researchers have shown in vitro – or inside a petri dish – how an mRNA vaccine is converted into DNA on a human liver cell line, the Epoch Times reported.
However, the researchers at Lund University in Malmö, Sweden, found that the mRNA vaccine enters human liver cells and triggers the cell’s DNA in the nucleus to increase the production of the LINE-1 gene expression to make mRNA.

The whole process occurred rapidly, within six hours, concluded the study, which was published by the university's Department of Clinical Sciences. -https://www.wnd.com/2022/03/study-pfizer-covid-shot-converts-dna-human-cells/
See the phase I highlighted. Does it say that the human DNA was altered? No. It says the mRNA vaccine itself is converted into DNA. There is no indication that the liver cell DNA itself was modified in any way. There is no indication that the DNA so formed is participates in cell division. Here is a quote from the Swedish researcher himself:

“These findings were observed in petri dishes under experimental conditions, but we do not yet know if the converted DNA is integrated into the cells’ DNA in the genome - and if so, if it has any consequences."

Reactions: BMS

Big Pharma exec: COVID shots are 'gene therapy' ... not vaccines​

Acknowledges public would have refused method prior to pandemic'​

This is an example of taking comments from some executive out of context, instead of, say, listening to actual scientists.

They presented no scientific evidence to support their claim so its an unsupported assertion vs actual observation which is science.
Why should they present evidence that the general public would not understand? The "actual observation" was misrepresented, showing how easy it is to be misled in a technical field in which you are not an expert.

CDC knew COVID vax associated with myocarditis but left off post-vax surveys​

Data released under court order shows 1 in 3 among earliest populations to get vaccinated reported needing medical care, missing school or work, or inability to "perform normal daily activities."
Nothing surprising there. The vaccine produces an immune response similar to your immune system fighting off a disease. I've had four shots so far, and yes, each time I felt quite tired for a day or so after the shot. I would say I was "unable to perform normal daily activities" for that one day. But I did not have myocarditis. By the way, you are much more likely to get myocarditis from covid than from the vaccine.

the earliest demographics to get COVID-19 vaccines, such as healthcare workers, reported a surprisingly high rate of serious complications from them, according to data the CDC turned over under court order.
It is not surprising at all.

Among the 10 million-plus users of the agency's v-safe active monitoring smartphone app through July — 8.5 million of whom signed up between December 2020 and April 2021, before all adults were eligible for COVID vaccines — nearly 8% said they required medical care after receiving the vaccines.
I question the definition of "medical care". If it means taking an aspirin or something like that, it is not surprising. If it means they had to see a doctor, then I don't believe it. If 8% of the 500 million or so vaccinations that have been given out in the US resulted in a doctor's visit for "medical care", well, that just doesn't pass the smell test, it is so far fetched.

For patients ages 3 and older needing such care, nearly 3 in 4 couldn't rely on telehealth visits. They required urgent care (48%), emergency room (15%) or hospitalization (10%). For infants, who were authorized to receive the jabs this summer and are enrolled in v-safe through parents or guardians, hospitalizations were much lower (2%) but urgent care much higher (66%).
Do you have any authoritative source for this data, or is it only what you saw in "justthenews"?

Contrary to the CDC's claim that the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines do not "change or interact with your DNA in any way," a new Swedish study finds Pfizer's shot goes into liver cells and converts to DNA.

It's the first time that researchers have shown in vitro – or inside a petri dish – how an mRNA vaccine is converted into DNA on a human liver cell line, the Epoch Times reported.
However, the researchers at Lund University in Malmö, Sweden, found that the mRNA vaccine enters human liver cells and triggers the cell’s DNA in the nucleus to increase the production of the LINE-1 gene expression to make mRNA.

The whole process occurred rapidly, within six hours, concluded the study, which was published by the university's Department of Clinical Sciences. -https://www.wnd.com/2022/03/study-pfizer-covid-shot-converts-dna-human-cells/
The process referred to is LINE-1 mediated retrotransposition. LINE-1 is a set of retrotransposons that exist in thousands of copies in our cells. They appear to be primitive retroviruses and encode a reverse transcriptase-type of polymerase that converts RNA into DNA that can then insert into random spots in our genomes. This happens every so often, most notably converting the processed mRNAs produced by our cellular genes back into DNA; genomic integrations of these DNAs are termed pseudogenes. It is not surprising that this could also happen with an mRNA vaccine, but the vaccine mRNA does not last long in our bodies, is not widespread and so the number of pseudogenes created from the vaccine would be tiny compared with the cellular mRNAs.

This is not something to be concerned about.

Lawsuits require lawyers, and lawyers cost money, and money is acquired though income which usually is the product of being employed - and that's why you'll never sue.
I know 3 medical malpractice lawyers. You don't.
They work on contingency basis and cover expenses. You have never seen a malpractice case from the inside.

Good question. Before I tell you what I do, please consider what you do when faced with contradictory reports. Consider the process you go through in deciding which report is more likely to be true. Of course we want to make sure we don't simply accept whatever report is most agreeable to what we already were inclined to believe, because that would be confirmation bias. OK, I promised to tell you what I would do, and here it is. I count up the number of experts on one side and the number of experts on the other. If it is close, I look for more information to help me decide. But if it is not close - if one side has an overwhelming number of experts, then I go with that side, unless I happen to be an expert in the same field, in which case I will consider the supporting evidence each side has used. In the case of cancer and covid vaccines, I am not an expert, so that path does not apply, which leads me to counting. Since the number of experts who say that covid vaccines cause cancer is extremely small compared to the number of experts who say it does not, I will go with the ones that say it does not. That decision is provisional, subject to change if new information comes in, in which case I might reconsider my decision. There. That is probably more than you wanted to know about how I reach a decision on questions like this.
Another long winded rant by a discredited outsider clawing for credibility.

You have no clue what a Clinical Pathologist A.S.C.P does in a typical day.
You keep referring to the shot as a "vaccine" which convinces us you are not credentialed and restricted to Parrott Stew.

By the way, I hired the Senior Director of Epidemiology from a very large teaching and research hospital. You also have no idea what they do.

Lastly your low level biased sidekicks here lie bout my credentials. People whose posts get your "likes"

I have had two headhunters paid to recruit me for an executive position in large Pharma firms. I turned down both companies.

How many Pharmaceuticals have invested a lot of money to try to hire you?

One thing you don't know when you quote Kettering or some other is how much research money they pull from Pharma. They won't risk their gravy train.

Not a single person on either side here has a clue on how much conflict of interest there is in the health related industries.

I have multiple channels of inside sources. You have none.

This is an example of taking comments from some executive out of context, instead of, say, listening to actual scientists.
I posted fauchee was a Quack. Feb 2020. I am an actual scientist in more fields than you and fauchee combined. You didn't listen

In December 2020 you said mike Mann won Nobel prize, He lied about it under oath. You listened to a liar. I have evidence where he lied.

"As a practising oncologist I am seeing people with stable disease rapidly progress after being forced to have a booster, usually so they can travel," he wrote to the BMJ's editor in chief, Dr. Kamran Abbasi.

fauchee doesn't see patients.

Your name sounds like you are a Christian.

Are you a Christian that does not believe that all of science and medicine is a big conspiracy to lie to us in order to set up some one-world dictatorship run by the Illuminati, Satan, and the ghost of Hugo Chavez, And Trump is a superhero, with a heart of gold, that is fighting to save us all?

that’s kind of what I’m used to around here

You keep referring to the shot as a "vaccine" which convinces us...
Don't bother to say "us" when you are only speaking for yourself.

you are not credentialed,
No one here can verify anyone's "credentials".

By the way, I hired the Senior Director of Epidemiology..
So you say. See previous remark.

Lastly your low level biased sidekicks here lie bout my credentials.
See previous remark. No one here should expect anyone to take their word for their credentials if even their real name is a secret.

I have multiple channels of inside sources. You have none.
I never claimed any inside sources, and I have no reason to believe yours either.

"As a practising oncologist I am seeing people with stable disease rapidly progress after being forced to have a booster, usually so they can travel," he wrote to the BMJ's editor in chief, Dr. Kamran Abbasi.

fauchee doesn't see patients.
No, but other doctors, including oncologists, who do see patients disagree with your practicing oncologist.

Your name sounds like you are a Christian.

Are you a Christian that does not believe that all of science and medicine is a big conspiracy to lie to us in order to set up some one-world dictatorship run by the Illuminati, Satan, and the ghost of Hugo Chavez, And Trump is a superhero, with a heart of gold, that is fighting to save us all?

that’s kind of what I’m used to around here
I am a Christian, and a Catholic at that. And nothing I wrote in that post is contrary to Catholic teaching. But if you are assessing Christianity based on the sampling available in this one forum, I can only say that the sample is not very scientific and is not representative of Christianity overall. In fact, using any kind of social media to sample such a population is unlikely to be truly representative.

Back