TORN VEIL

Matt 27

51 Then, behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth quaked, and the rocks were split,

Jesus tore the veil that separated us from God. When the Temple veil tore it removed all obstacles between humanty coming to God. He opened the way up and there is no longer a veil that keeps us from God. Why is it that RCs want to restore a veil, their veil is Mary, the saints, the pope and the priests, there many in persona Christi.

Why is the RC putting up, what Jesus tore down?
Says the folks who claim the good samaritan is damned and that Jesus did not die for all only his "elect".

Says the folks who claim the good samaritan is damned and that Jesus did not die for all only his "elect".
More false claims, I have not seen anyone says the good samaritan was damned except you. It is you making up things like usual. Jesus died for all who come to Him, especially if they are not perfect. Unlike in the RCC where one has to work and work and work and work never knowing if they are good enough to receive Jesus' love.

The good samaritan is a parable.

Luke 10:

29 But he wanted to justify himself, so he asked Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”

30 In reply Jesus said: “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead. 31 A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. 32 So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. 33 But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. 34 He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. 35 The next day he took out two denarii[c] and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’

36 “Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?”

37 The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.”

Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise.”

I suggest you go and do likewise, instead of pretending and making out others do not do likewise.

More false claims, I have not seen anyone says the good samaritan was damned except you. It is you making up things like usual. Jesus died for all who come to Him, especially if they are not perfect. Unlike in the RCC where one has to work and work and work and work never knowing if they are good enough to receive Jesus' love.

The good samaritan is a parable.

Luke 10:

29 But he wanted to justify himself, so he asked Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”

30 In reply Jesus said: “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead. 31 A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. 32 So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. 33 But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. 34 He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. 35 The next day he took out two denarii[c] and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’

36 “Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?”

37 The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.”

Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise.”

I suggest you go and do likewise, instead of pretending and making out others do not do likewise.

Show where it says its a parable.

Jesus said He laid His life down for the sheep. Who are the sheep?
Everyone on earth.

4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

It is a SIN to claim Jesus did not die for anyone. Because to claim so is to claim God is a liar.

10Whoever believes in the Son of God has this testimony within him; whoever does not believe God has made Him out to be a liar, because he has not believed in the testimony that God has given about His Son.

11And this is that testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son.

Last edited:
Jesus said He laid His life down for the sheep. Who are the sheep?
Everyone on earth.

What a horrible lie that is.

Not everyone is a sheep of Christ.

Who desires all men to become His sheep.

Yup.

Thanks for pointing out where you did not post the truth.

10Whoever believes in the Son of God

Is His sheep.

11And this is that testimony: God has given us eternal life

Not Roman Catholics, and they are not sure if this is true of them.

This only applies to...you guessed it....His sheep.

Matt 27

51 Then, behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth quaked, and the rocks were split,

Jesus tore the veil that separated us from God. When the Temple veil tore it removed all obstacles between humanty coming to God. He opened the way up and there is no longer a veil that keeps us from God. Why is it that RCs want to restore a veil, their veil is Mary, the saints, the pope and the priests, there many in persona Christi.

Why is the RC putting up, what Jesus tore down?
Because their PHONY "Tradition", and PAGAN THEOLOGY, tells 'em that they have to.

Everyone on earth.
Nope. Everyone on earth is not one of His sheep. His sheep shall never perish.
There are sheep and there are goats. You are one or the other.
Jesus laid down His life for the sheep.

It is a SIN to claim Jesus did not die for anyone. Because to claim so is to claim God is a liar.
I quoted Jesus. HE said He laid down His life for the sheep. Your problem is with Him, not me.

Lies are always an obstacle to Christ.
Why, yes, of course they are.

What does that have to do with the priesthood?
Catholics are strangely attracted to them, however.
Lies? No, we aren't. You keep changing the subject. I thought we were talking about the priesthood. You are talking about lies.
Christ offered....past tense...ONE sacrifice for sins....ONE time...
That is just the point: the offering of Christ is not past tense. The earthly offering of Christ is in the past. But Christ IS the offering. That is what you don't get.

That is just the point: the offering of Christ is not past tense. The earthly offering of Christ is in the past. But Christ IS the offering. That is what you don't get.
The Scripture explicitly declares that Jesus' offering of Himself was done once for all time and is therefore, clearly past tense. Are you so unfamiliar with God's word that you actually believe what your masters have told you which stands in stark contrast to the word of God???

Hebrews 7: 27 He has no need, like those high priests, to offer sacrifices daily, first for his own sins and then for those of the people, since he did this once for all when he offered up himself.

Hebrews 9:11 But when Christ appeared as a high priest of the good things that have come, then through the greater and more perfect tent (not made with hands, that is, not of this creation) 12 he entered once for all into the holy places, not by means of the blood of goats and calves but by means of his own blood, thus securing an eternal redemption.

Hebrews 9:15 Therefore he is the mediator of a new covenant, so that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance, since a death has occurred that redeems them from the transgressions committed under the first covenant.

Hebrews 9:25 Nor was it to offer himself repeatedly, as the high priest enters the holy places every year with blood not his own, 26 for then he would have had to suffer repeatedly since the foundation of the world. But as it is, he has appeared once for all at the end of the ages to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself. 27 And just as it is appointed for man to die once, and after that comes judgment, 28 so Christ, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, will appear a second time, not to deal with sin but to save those who are eagerly waiting for him.

Lies are always an obstacle to Christ.
Why, yes, of course they are.

What does that have to do with the priesthood?

Your priesthood is a lie.

There were no ministerial priests in the earliest church. That was a "development"....and if it "developed," it is not from Christ.

Christ offered....past tense...ONE sacrifice for sins....ONE time...
That is just the point: the offering of Christ is not past tense.

We were just talking about lies....and now speak of the devil!

The offering of Christ IS past tense. It was completed.

Heb 9:28 "Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many"

Heb 10:12 "But this Man, after He had offered one sacrifice for sins forever, sat down at the right hand of God"

But Christ IS the offering. That is what you don't get.

Your lying priests cannot offer a sacrifice they did not make. This is why they have to make believe and insist they offer an unbloody sacrifice for sins....which is not possible.

Christ was offered ONCE....and His ONE offering is good for our sins forever.

The Scripture explicitly declares that Jesus' offering of Himself was done once for all time and is therefore, clearly past tense. Are you so unfamiliar with God's word that you actually believe what your masters have told you which stands in stark contrast to the word of God???

Hebrews 7: 27 He has no need, like those high priests, to offer sacrifices daily, first for his own sins and then for those of the people, since he did this once for all when he offered up himself.

Hebrews 9:11 But when Christ appeared as a high priest of the good things that have come, then through the greater and more perfect tent (not made with hands, that is, not of this creation) 12 he entered once for all into the holy places, not by means of the blood of goats and calves but by means of his own blood, thus securing an eternal redemption.

Hebrews 9:15 Therefore he is the mediator of a new covenant, so that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance, since a death has occurred that redeems them from the transgressions committed under the first covenant.

Hebrews 9:25 Nor was it to offer himself repeatedly, as the high priest enters the holy places every year with blood not his own, 26 for then he would have had to suffer repeatedly since the foundation of the world. But as it is, he has appeared once for all at the end of the ages to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself. 27 And just as it is appointed for man to die once, and after that comes judgment, 28 so Christ, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, will appear a second time, not to deal with sin but to save those who are eagerly waiting for him.

Catholics rely on their intended victims not knowing the Word of God.

The official teachings of the CC concerning Mary is not a barrier between us and Jesus. Rejecting the role that God gave to Mary for the church is a serious error.
Where does the Bible say God gave Mary a "role for the church"? If Mary has such an important role in the church, then why is she mentioned only once after Jesus' ascension and, even then, only in passing?

Paul's pastoral epistles are his instructions for the church. If God gave Mary a role for the church, why isn't she mentioned at all in Paul's pastoral epistles?

Where does the Bible say God gave Mary a "role for the church"? If Mary has such an important role in the church, then why is she mentioned only once after Jesus' ascension and, even then, only in passing?

Paul's pastoral epistles are his instructions for the church. If God gave Mary a role for the church, why isn't she mentioned at all in Paul's pastoral epistles?
You make an excellent point. If Mary has such a major role in salvation why did the apostles not preach it? (as you stated she is only mentioned once). If we are to pray to Mary, why did not one apostle record a Marian prayer? If we were to pray the rosary why were those beads not mentioned in scripture? If Mary was so important, why did the apostles on wear Marian scapulas, where were their Marian statues?

This is just RCs putting up the torn veil between God and man.

Jesus said that the Holy Spirit would guide us into all the truth; he didn't say that scripture would.

Jesus said that the Holy Spirit would guide us into all the truth; he didn't say that scripture would.

The Holy Spirit is the author of ALL of Scripture, and He does NOT contradict Himself. The passages below tells us that when we read Scripture, what is written does not merely come from a man but also from God. Your own RCC catechism says... Scripture is God speaking to us, through it.

It is self defeating to contradict your own institution's catechism. It is cutting your nose off to spite your face so to speak.

2 Peter 1:20-21 (NIV)
Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet’s own interpretation of things. For prophecy never had its origin in the human will, but prophets, though human, spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.

2 Peter 1:20-21 (Douay-Rheims Bible)
Understanding this first, that no prophecy of scripture is made by private interpretation. For prophecy came not by the will of man at any time: but the holy men of God spoke, inspired by the Holy Ghost.

Jesus quoted David’s words as Scripture and added that he spoke by the Holy Spirit

Mark 12:36 (NIV)
David himself, speaking by the Holy Spirit, declared: “’The Lord said to my Lord: “Sit at my right hand until I put your enemies under your feet

Mark 12:36 (Douay-Rheims Bible)
For David himself saith by the Holy Ghost: The Lord said to my Lord, Sit on my right hand, until I make thy enemies thy footstool.

Back