Totalitarian left wingers fight free speech.

Authentic Nouveau

Dennis Prager: There is no example of the left – not liberals, they value free speech – no example of the left having power and not suppressing speech. It doesn’t exist. The left does not value free speech because free speech is its dire enemy. If people can actually say what is wrong with the left, it crumbles… I think we can predict there will be more and more suppression. If you read a brief synopsis of the Reichstag fire in Germany in 1933. Fire was set to the German parliament a month after Hitler took power. He used the Reichtag fire in order to start killing communists. What we’re having now, and I’m not calling them Nazis, I’m calling them totalitarians, the use of an event to suppress liberty.
Via FOX and Friends Weekend:

Do you know how much energy the left used to interfere with Trump rallies?

They blocked twitter users who mentioned Biden bribes and Hunters sexual deeds.

DeSanto

They will attempt to use amplified division amongst political bodies to pass laws against "domestic terrorism", that will, in fact, remove your right to speak out against the State entirely, regardless of political standing.

They did this during 9/11, with the passing of the Patriot Act.
~€

Authentic Nouveau

They will attempt to use amplified division amongst political bodies to pass laws against "domestic terrorism", that will, in fact, remove your right to speak out against the State entirely, regardless of political standing.

~€
Funny that Napilatano ordered reference using the word terrorist removed from talk about Muslim terrorists, now the "enemy" is racist and terrorist. But not the left when they bomb and do looting.

Authentic Nouveau

lol

Cowboy lawyers don’t understand understand what “free speech“ means. Something we all learned in grade school.

Do you think we can say anything we want on the CARM forum?
I hear you are not bombing and looting in Minnesoota. Is 124 below too much for your snowflake groups?

Bob1

~€
Fearmongering.

Bob1

I hear you are not bombing and looting in Minnesoota. Is 124 below too much for your snowflake groups?
It has never gotten as cold as -124 in Minnesota (not "Minnesoota")... or in any other state for that matter. I guess we can chalk this up on the list as just another one of your many false statements. Are you trying to outdo Drumpf or something

vibise

~€
The Patriot Act was proposed by a Republican Senator and signed into law by GWB. Of the 66 members of the House who voted against this, 63 were Dems.

DeSanto

They may be trying to blacklist Parler to keep it off the internet.

Since Google and Apple removed the app and Amazon removed it from online, other people and entities seem to not want to touch them.