Tremendously sore loser. YUGE baby.

Whateverman

That I'm aware of, there are 3 states that Senators are going to object to the certification of: Arizona, Georgia, and Pennsylvania. There may be a few more, but we'll see. Each will be accompanied by a recess, followed by 2 hours of debate in the respective chambers (House & Senate), and then a vote. Both chambers are expected to certify the votes, despite the objections.

That's more than 6 hours Senators are tacking onto the job they have to do today, and all for what amounts to an unamerican attempt to subvert the will of the voters.

MAGA

Whateverman

MAGAts have stormed the capital building(s). The so-called president has said nothing.

"Law and order"

Temujin

T
No, the votes have not been counted. What history will say remains to be seen.
They have been counted, recounted and certified. The electoral college has voted and their votes have been certified. They are in the process of being ratified by Congress (with minor interruptions by some silly politicians and sillier protestors). The processes of democracy march on, leaving Trump the loser behind.

Whateverman

They have been counted, recounted and certified. The electoral college has voted and their votes have been certified. They are in the process of being ratified by Congress (with minor interruptions by some silly politicians and sillier protestors). The processes of democracy march on, leaving Trump the loser behind.
It's not "minor" any more. Shots have been fired.

Whateverman

Drumpf's rally speech earlier today:
"Now it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our Democracy. And after this [rally], we're gonna walk down – and I'll be there with you – we're gonna walk down.. we're gonna walk down.. anyone you want but I think right here... but we're gonna walk down to the CAPITAL. And we're gonna CHEER ON our brave senators and congressmen and women.. And we're probably not gonna be cheering so much some of them. Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong. We have come to demand that congress to do the right thing and only count the electors that have been lawfully slated. LAWFULLY slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the capital building."
Sedition is a crime.

Temujin

More significantly, he doesn't have a golf cart...

ps. this is about as scary a time in my country's history as 9/11 was. I'm talking about how it feels, right now.
I appreciate that. I'm sorry if I come across as flippant or uncaring. The thing about 9/11 is that no-one could see it coming. This has been Trumpeted for months, if not years.

Whateverman

I'm sorry if I come across as flippant or uncaring.
You didn't. I just didn't have anyone else I could say that to.

Drumpf has just tweeted a call for no violence, we are the party of law and order, be nice to the police, blah blah blah.