TRINITY SPOKE =JESUS CREATED MAN

Towerwatchman

26 Then God {Elohym] said, “Let Us make [plural verb] man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over [g]all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” 27 So God [Elohym] created [singular verb] man in His own image; in the image of God He created[singular verb] him; male and female He created [singular verb] them.

Elohym is plural intensive - singular meaning.

When Elohym carries a plural verb its plural, when carries a singular verb its singular.
Note vs 26 Elohym carries a plural verb. =Elohym [plural] said X. = The Trinity said X
Note vs 27 Elohym carries a singular verb. Elohym [singular] did X = Jesus created.

Jn 1:3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.

Note the emphatic contrast in the statement.
“All” = exclusive, used to refer to the whole quantity, quantity of what = anything created.
“Nothing” exclusive, not anything; no single thing. Makes it clear if anything was created it was created by Jesus.

26 Then God {Elohym] said, “Let Us make [plural verb] man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over [g]all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” 27 So God [Elohym] created [singular verb] man in His own image; in the image of God He created[singular verb] him; male and female He created [singular verb] them.

Elohym is plural intensive - singular meaning.

When Elohym carries a plural verb its plural, when carries a singular verb its singular.
Note vs 26 Elohym carries a plural verb. =Elohym [plural] said X. = The Trinity said X
Note vs 27 Elohym carries a singular verb. Elohym [singular] did X = Jesus created.

Jn 1:3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.

Note the emphatic contrast in the statement.
“All” = exclusive, used to refer to the whole quantity, quantity of what = anything created.
“Nothing” exclusive, not anything; no single thing. Makes it clear if anything was created it was created by Jesus.
See like I told you that after it was proven that Jesus was only an angel someone would be back and act as if they had never heard the proof that Jesus was only an angel and say he is the creator. Again at rev. 5: 1-11 only Jesus is worthy to know what is in the scroll after it is taken from the Father. Since a angel tells John about the scroll in Revelations then the angel had to have been Jesus because only he (Jesus) would have been worthy to tell John about the scroll.

And like everyone knows Jesus did not exist at the time of creation and it was the Word who things were made through.

See like I told you that after it was proven that Jesus was only an angel someone would be back and act as if they had never heard the proof that Jesus was only an angel and say he is the creator. Again at rev. 5: 1-11 only Jesus is worthy to know what is in the scroll after it is taken from the Father. Since a angel tells John about the scroll in Revelations then the angel had to have been Jesus because only he (Jesus) would have been worthy to tell John about the scroll.

And like everyone knows Jesus did not exist at the time of creation and it was the Word who things were made through.
Your argument is subjective and implicit. How does it hold up against Titus 2:13 and 2 Pe 1:1 which explicitly state that Jesus is God.

Wasn't Jesus the WORD that has always existed

Hebrews 7:3

Your argument is subjective and implicit. How does it hold up against Titus 2:13 and 2 Pe 1:1 which explicitly state that Jesus is God.
I will get to your scriptures later. But the fact is only Jesus could and was worthy to tell anyone about the scroll after it was taken from the Father according to rev. 5: 1-11 correct?

Your argument is subjective and implicit. How does it hold up against Titus 2:13 and 2 Pe 1:1 which explicitly stat

Read Titus 2:13 carefully. You all tell us that Jesus said when you have seen me you have seen the Father. And it does not say Jesus is God and instead it says what men say.

I will get to your scriptures later. But the fact is only Jesus could and was worthy to tell anyone about the scroll after it was taken from the Father according to rev. 5: 1-11 correct?
How does that equate to Jesus being and angel? I do not see how you could conclude that idea from the text.

Read Titus 2:13 carefully. You all tell us that Jesus said when you have seen me you have seen the Father. And it does not say Jesus is God and instead it says what men say.
Really? All Scripture funnels through the HS. It is all inspired by God, so all carry the same authority. To insinuate that what Paul wrote does not carry as much weight as the Gospel authors is rather self defeating.

1. “To those who through the righteousness of Our God and Savior Jesus Christ,” 2 Peter 1:1

Emphatic Diaglott & New King James

2. “The glorious appearing of our Great God and Savior, Jesus Christ,” Titus 2:13 Emphatic Diaglott, NKJ

3.”Keep watch over yourself and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has you overseer. Be shepherds of the Church of God, which he bought with his own blood.” Acts 20:28 New International V

4.”Theirs are the patriarchs, and from them is traced the human ancestry of Christ, who is God over all forever praised amen” Romans 9:5 King James

5.”The life appeared, we have seen it and testified to it, and we proclaim to you the Eternal Life, which was with the Father and has appeared to us.” 1 John 1:2 King James

and we are in him who is the true even in his son Jesus, He is the True God and Eternal Life,” 1 John 5:20 King James

6.”In the beginning, was the WORD, and the WORD was with GOD and the WORD was GOD Himself.” John 1:1 Amplified Version

7.”And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness; GOD was manifested in the flesh.” 1 Timothy 3:16 King James

8.”and Thomas answered and said to him “ My LORD and my God,” Jesus said to him :Thomas because you have seen me you have believed,” John 20:28 King James

9.”for in him dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD BODILY,” Colossians 2:9 King James

“GODHEAD” {Greek-Theotetos}. In Thayers Greek page 288; The state of being God

10.”who although being essentially one with God and in the Form of God {possessing the fullness of the attributes which make GOD GOD} did not think this equality with God was a thing to be grasped or retained.” Philippians 2:6 Amplified version

11.”No one has seen God {referring to the Father} BUT GOD the One and Only, who is at the Fathers side has made him known.” John 1:18 New International {Jehovah GOD was seen many times by the people, so in them cases it couldn’t be the Father, {had to be Jesus who was seen and called Jehovah.

“Moses and Aaron, Nahab and Abihu, and seventy of the Elders went up and saw God of Israel under his feet was something like pavement made of sapphire, clear as the sky it self, but God did not raise his hand against these leaders of Israelites, they saw God, and they ate and drank,” Exodus 24:9-11

“at this point the men turned from there way to Sodom but as for JEHOVAH he was standing still before Abraham….then JEHOVAH went his way when he had finished speaking to Abraham.” Genesis 18:22-33 New World Translation Genesis 18:2 says three men appeared to Abraham, two are identified as angels {Genesis 19:1} ONE IS IDENTIFIED AS JEHOVAH GOD Genesis 18:1,3,13,14,17,20,22,26,27,31,32 and 33

Genesis 19: 27

Now Abraham got up early in the morning and went to the place where he had stood before Jehovah

Exodus 6:2 Then God said to Moses: “I am Jehovah. 3 And I used to appear to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob as God Almighty, but with regard to my name Jehovah I did not make myself known to them.

Numbers 12: 6 He then said: “Hear my words, please. If there was a prophet of Jehovah among you, I would make myself known to him in a vision, and I would speak to him in a dream.+ 7 But it is not that way with my servant Moses! He is being entrusted with all my house. 8 Face-to-face* I speak to him, openly, not by riddles; and the appearance of Jehovah is what he sees. Why, then, did you not fear to speak against my servant, against Moses?”

Psalm 102:So that the name of Jehovah will be declared in Zion And his praise in Jerusalem, 22 When the peoples and kingdoms Gather together to serve Jehovah.+ 23 He prematurely robbed me of my strength; He cut short my days. 24 I said: O my God, Do not do away with me in the middle of my life, You whose years span all generations. 25 Long ago you laid the foundations of the earth, and the heavens are the work of your hands. 26 They will perish, but you will remain; just like a garment they will all wear out. Just like clothing you will replace them, and they will pass away. 27 But you are the same, and your years will never end. 28 The children of your servants will dwell securely, And their offspring will be firmly established before you.

Hebrews 1: But when he again brings his Firstborn+ into the inhabited earth, he says: And let all of Gods angels do obeisance to him. 7 Also, he says about the angels: He makes his angels spirits, and his ministers*+ a flame of fire. 8 But about the Son, he says: God is your throne+ forever and ever, and the scepter of your Kingdom is the scepter of uprightness. 9 you loved righteousness, and you hated lawlessness. That is why God, your God, anointed you+ with the oil of exultation more than your companions. 10 And: At the beginning, O Lord, you laid the foundations of the earth, and the heavens are the works of your hands. 11 They will perish, but you will remain; and just like a garment, they will all wear out, 12 and you will wrap them up just as a cloak, as a garment, and they will be changed. But you are the same, and your years will never come to an end.Under the footnote in verse 12 in New World foundation says this comes from Psalms 102 where it is a reference to Jehovah .

the biblical use of the word "firstborn" is most interesting. It can mean the first born child in a family (Luke 2:7), but it can also mean "pre-eminence." In Psalm 89:20, 27 it says, "I have found David My servant; with My holy oil I have anointed him...I also shall make him My first-born" (NASB). As you can see, David, who was the last one born in his family was called the firstborn by God. This is a title of preeminence.

Gen. 41:51-52, "And Joseph called the name of the first-born Manasseh: For, said he, God hath made me forget all my toil, and all my fatherï's house. And the name of the second called he Ephraim: For God hath made me fruitful in the land of my affliction" (NASB)

Jer. 31:9, "...for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is My firstborn (NASB)."

How does that equate to Jesus being and angel? I do not see how you could conclude that idea from the text.
You was just told that at rev. 5: 1-11 only Jesus is worthy to take the scroll from the Father and open it and know what is in it. Now an angel tells John about the scroll in revelations and since only Jesus would have known what to tell him and only he was worthy to tell John about the scroll then the angel had to have been Jesus.

You was just told that at rev. 5: 1-11 only Jesus is worthy to take the scroll from the Father and open it and know what is in it.
true
Now an angel tells John about the scroll in revelations and since only Jesus would have known what to tell him and only he was worthy to tell John about the scroll then the angel had to have been Jesus.
false.
nothing in the text states that Jesus is only one worthy to tell John what was in the scroll. That is a bad conclusion.

true

false.
nothing in the text states that Jesus is only one worthy to tell John what was in the scroll. That is a bad conclusion.
Since only Jesus was worthy to look at the scroll and thus know what was in it only he could have told John about the scroll. Read above where you said true that only Jesus could open it and know what is in it at post # 11 right now. Prove who else could have known what was in the scroll and thus who else could have told John about the scroll other than Jesus?

Since only Jesus was worthy to look at the scroll and thus know what was in it only he could have told John about the scroll. Read above where you said true that only Jesus could open it and know what is in it at post # 11 right now. Prove who else could have known what was in the scroll and thus who else could have told John about the scroll other than Jesus?
post the verse where the angel tells John what is in the scroll.

post the verse where the angel tells John what is in the scroll.
I will when I get time. But I believe most all of chapter 17 where the angel tells John about what is going to happen soon came from the scroll. Tell me who does it say is going to tell them what will happen soon at the first part of Revelations?

I will when I get time. But I believe most all of chapter 17 where the angel tells John about what is going to happen soon came from the scroll. Tell me who does it say is going to tell them what will happen soon at the first part of Revelations?
I will wait on the verse

You was already told about chapter 17 in Revelations and it is about what will happen soon.
Next who only does it say is going to tell them about what will happen soon in the first part of Revelations?
I can wait on the verse. It’s easy do a Don Lemon
Google it.

See like I told you that after it was proven that Jesus was only an angel someone would be back and act as if they had never heard the proof that Jesus was only an ange.l
Please show that "proof".
and say he is the creator. Again at rev. 5: 1-11 only Jesus is worthy to know what is in the scroll after it is taken from the Father. Since a angel tells John about the scroll in Revelations then the angel had to have been Jesus because only he (Jesus) would have been worthy to tell John about the scroll.
But that's something you inferred, not something the text says.
Actually, the Bible says Jesus has always existed as the second person of the Trinity, and that everything was made through Him.

Actually, the Bible says Jesus has always existed as the second person of the Trinity, and that everything was made through Him.
No the only documentation of an actual Jesus is after the Word became flesh, or for only the last 2,000 or so years has there been a Jesus. And Jesus is not in the OT except in prophecies. He made nothing and it has been proven.

No because it clearly says only he was worthy to open and thus know what was in the scroll after it was taken from the Father. Document where one named Jesus always existed and do not make certain scriptures fit your view? No one has been able to document where it clearly says Jesus existed before the Word became flesh.

Back