Trolls

John t

Somebody, help me here, I thought only Calvinists & Arminians only could post in this forum?
From the title, that would be a logical assumption. However, in my understanding, that is ignored as long as the posters in the sec/atheist forums do not come over to debate the Christians over their doctrines. By definition, those folk are not saved, and their "contributions" consist mostly of trolling the Christians.

BTW both Arminians and Calvinists are generally believed to be saved people in this forum. Of course, there are the exceptions to that.........

Ladodgers6

From the title, that would be a logical assumption. However, in my understanding, that is ignored as long as the posters in the sec/atheist forums do not come over to debate the Christians over their doctrines. By definition, those folk are not saved, and their "contributions" consist mostly of trolling the Christians.

BTW both Arminians and Calvinists are generally believed to be saved people in this forum. Of course, there are the exceptions to that.........
Where's the rule book, because I believe harassment is not allow, correct?

Beloved Daughter

Let me add that universalists and other cultists should not post here.

2 Corinthians 6:14

New American Standard Bible 1995

14 Do not be [a]bound together with unbelievers; for what partnership have righteousness and lawlessness, or what fellowship has light with darkness?

Ladodgers6

Arminians denied the Penal Substitutionary Atonement.

ReverendRV

Unbelievers are not allowed to debate on the theology boards. Unbelievers, atheists, agnostics are limited to posting on the secular boards only, per CARM rules.

Regular Users/meaning not Atheist/ that attempt to interfere with Christian evangelism, like, Christians/arguing with Christians on Secular or Cult, Religion forums, will be suspended or directed to the appropriate board. If two Christians want to debate each other, do not do so on the Mormon/JW/cult/RC forums but use the cult/religion forums to debate the cultists/not the other Christians. Please stick to the forum’s topic, debating those defending the religion they are promoting on that forum. Posters seeking to debate Evangelical Christians should take their discussions or questions to the appropriate forum, apologetics/etc. Atheists/Agnostics/Secularists or those continuing to debate Evangelicals on the inappropriate forums will be assigned to the ATH/AGN/Secular forums as a Secular Member. Secular Members are permitted to debate Christians on Secular Forums. (edit to add for understanding, the rule is that Cultists/other Religions may debate Christians on their forum topic, the group represented on the forum they are posting for debate, but if wanting to disagree with other Christians in a debate, Christians should take that to APO or other forums.)

Last edited:

ReverendRV

Unbelievers are not allowed to debate on the theology boards. Unbelievers, atheists, agnostics are limited to posting on the secular boards only, per CARM rules.

Regular Users/meaning not Atheist/ that attempt to interfere with Christian evangelism, like, Christians/arguing with Christians on Secular or Cult, Religion forums, will be suspended or directed to the appropriate board. If two Christians want to debate each other, do not do so on the Mormon/JW/cult/RC forums but use the cult/religion forums to debate the cultists/not the other Christians. Please stick to the forum’s topic, debating those defending the religion they are promoting on that forum. Posters seeking to debate Evangelical Christians should take their discussions or questions to the appropriate forum, apologetics/etc. Atheists/Agnostics/Secularists or those continuing to debate Evangelicals on the inappropriate forums will be assigned to the ATH/AGN/Secular forums as a Secular Member. Secular Members are permitted to debate Christians on Secular Forums. (edit to add for understanding, the rule is that Cultists/other Religions may debate Christians on their forum topic, the group represented on the forum they are posting for debate, but if wanting to disagree with other Christians in a debate, Christians should take that to APO or other forums.)
The restrictions mostly apply to Atheists. I reckon people like CharasmaticLady could be reported, and made to go to the Charasmatic Board to promote her stuff; but if she talks about Calvinism, she could start two Threads a day and Post a hundred times a day here if she wanted to...

Satanists and Universalists are completely Banned from CARM. It looks like only Arminianism and Calvinism should be discussed here. I reckon it could be put to the test whether topics that are closely related will be allowed. Probably so though; I wouldn't Mind Threads about Providence and Covenant Theology, etc. There is a Thread about Provisionism, started by a Calvinist. Maybe the Bodily Resurrection debate could be redirected?

Last edited:

Theo1689

Somebody, help me here, I thought only Calvinists & Arminians only could post in this forum?

Unfortunately, that is not the rule, although it should be.
Others come and post here (presumably because it has one of the larger audiences for their pet doctrines) just on the basis of attacking predestination. Others might seem to have a valid argument for the topic, but their heretical ideas in other areas unnecessarily complicate things.

Theo1689

Where's the rule book, because I believe harassment is not allow, correct?

Back in the day, this page was linked to the registration page, and you couldn't create an account until they agreed to abide by the rules.

PeanutGallery

Is not this forum for anyone to challenge the theology of C/A?
No, it isn't.
By 'No' I assume you mean to exclude Atheists?

I am not Atheist, neither C/A, but I am a believer; therefore, should I not be able to challenge C/A according to:
Note to all posters:
"Please stick to the forum’s topic, debating those defending the religion they are promoting on that forum."

Chalcedon

The restrictions mostly apply to Atheists. I reckon people like CharasmaticLady could be reported, and made to go to the Charasmatic Board to promote her stuff; but if she talks about Calvinism, she could start two Threads a day and Post a hundred times a day here if she wanted to...

Satanists and Universalists are completely Banned from CARM. It looks like only Arminianism and Calvinism should be discussed here. I reckon it could be put to the test whether topics that are closely related will be allowed. Probably so though; I wouldn't Mind Threads about Providence and Covenant Theology, etc. There is a Thread about Provisionism, started by a Calvinist. Maybe the Bodily Resurrection debate could be redirected?
There are several " heterodox" posters who are regulars here that according to the note above to " ALL POSTERS " would disqualify them from participating here such as the one who denies Jesus deity for 33 years and his present humanity just like the JW's.

Do you agree with the above @Sethproton ?

Why or why not ?

4Him

Administrator
Staff member

ReverendRV

There are several " heterodox" posters who are regulars here that according to the note above to " ALL POSTERS " would disqualify them from participating here such as the one who denies Jesus deity for 33 years and his present humanity just like the JW's.

Do you agree with the above @Sethproton ?

Why or why not ?
It would be interesting to see if anyone will try that with him...