Trolls

PeanutGallery

And I answered. You know how He did not die for their sins? They remain in their unbelief. How do you know he died for yours?
In your theology, no one knows for sure.
Scripture does state that Christ died for the ungodly sinful enemies of God, of which I am one.

Rom 5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.
Rom 5:7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.
Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Rom 5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
Rom 5:10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Reformedguy

Scripture does state that Christ died for the ungodly sinful enemies of God, of which I am one.

Rom 5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.
Rom 5:7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.
Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Rom 5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
Rom 5:10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.
And you know for sure? Only God knows the heart right?

I was also until called into His marvelous light

Reformedguy

Do you know for sure? Only God knows the heart right? How do you know?

PeanutGallery

He told me:
1John 5:13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

Reformedguy

He told me:
1John 5:13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
At that moment you believe, sure. What if you and your free will choose to walk away?

PeanutGallery

He told me:
At that moment you believe, sure. ...
If I do not supposedly know for sure; how can you know for sure?

TibiasDad

1-Who are the goats ?
2-Who are the sheep ?
3-Did Jesus lay down His life for the sheep or goats ?

Matthew 25

When the Son of Man comes(A) in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne.(B) 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate(C) the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.(D) 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

Next
To be fair, this is the final judgement and says nothing about if the eventual goats were incapable of believing prior to this point.

Doug

Chalcedon

To be fair, this is the final judgement and says nothing about if the eventual goats were incapable of believing prior to this point.

Doug
PS I would like your opinion on the thread about Psalm 22 and Gods wrath poured of Jesus .

Manfred

Actually, it pleases God to save those who believe; all are sinners.

It's not a game; it is about what scripture states, not what theology states.
Of course you make it a game.

Do you also deny the Trinity because it is Theologically correct.
Do you also say Jesus had no divine attributes? If He does have them where does it state that, or is it Theologically correct...

So stop playing games.

PeanutGallery

He did not die for goat number 1 -.....
Where does scripture state Jesus did not for goats?

They are condemned and have died without Christ.
True.

Did He die for them and then condemn them.
The question is where does scripture state that Jesus did not die for them.

For some theological reason, some think that Jesus' death automatically saves without faith, without godly sorrow, without broken and contrite heart.

PeanutGallery

Of course you make it a game.

Do you also deny the Trinity because it is Theologically correct.
Do you also say Jesus had no divine attributes? If He does have them where does it state that, or is it Theologically correct...

So stop playing games.
Theology is not scripture.

Manfred

Here is your ":NEXT"
Romans 3::10
“There is no one righteous, not even one;
11 there is no one who understands;
there is no one who seeks God.
12 All have turned aside together; they have become worthless;
There is no one who practices kindness;
there is not even one.
13 Their throat is an opened grave;
they deceive with their tongues;
the venom of asps is under their lips,
14 whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness.
15 Their feet are swift to shed blood;
16 destruction and distress are in their paths,
17 and they have not known the way of peace.
18 The fear of God is not before their eyes.”
It's a pity he failed to save all sinners....