Troo disciples of Darwin. The extreme lack of ethics

Authentic Nouveau

Darwin 's mother tragically died when he was 8 years old, and he followed the loose and freethinking ways of his father and deceased grandfather. He wrote in his autobiography, "I may here also confess that as a little boy I was much given to inventing deliberate falsehoods, and this was always done for the sake of causing excitement" (emphasis added throughout).

"He was an attention—seeker; he wanted praise . . . ," Desmond and Moore add. "He would still do anything at school 'for the pure pleasure of exciting attention & surprise,' and his cultivated 'lies'. . . gave [him] pleasure, like a tragedy.' He told tall tales about natural history . . . Once he invented an elaborate story designed to show how fond he was of telling the truth. It was a boy's way of manipulating the world" (p. 13).

"He often told lies about seeing rare birds," concurs Janet Browne. "The lies were not connected to any sense of shame . . . More accurately, they mirrored a search for attention. He wanted to be admired . . . Lies—and the thrills derived from lies—were for him indistinguishable from the delights of natural history" (Charles Darwin: Voyaging, pp. 13—14)

4th generation of inbreds. Chuck lied to his wife cousin about his atheeistic materialism worldviews. No sense of shame.

Charles Darwin: Evolution of a Man and His Ideas | United Church of God (ucg.org)

From the time he began to write his secret notebooks on evolution and materialism, he started to suffer terrible psychosomatic disorders for most of his long life. He experienced some 40 years of generally poor health.
Documented mental illness.

Dirty DARwin.

He confessed to some fellow scientists: "It is a mere rag of an hypothesis with as many flaws & holes as sound parts . . . [but] I can carry in it my fruit to market . . . A poor rag is better than nothing to carry one's fruit to market in." To another colleague he wrote, "I . . . have devoted my life to a phantasy [sic]" (quoted by Desmond and Moore, pp. 475—477).

The fruit he wanted to market was his theory of evolution—which included a direct attack on the prevailing notions of God, Christianity and the Bible. And what deadly fruit it turned out to be!

Cunning deception.

Product welcomed by itching ears.

Authentic Nouveau

“Of all the problems which will have to be faced in the future, in my opinion, the most difficult will be those concerning the treatment of the inferior races of mankind.”
― Leonard Darwin

Racism has Darweenie roots.

Andy Sist

It's really a shame CARM allows scientifically illiterate angry trolls to defecate all over the forum like this "authentic Nouveau" character does. Such trolling kills any attempts as using the forum for serious discussion.

Mr Laurier

It's really a shame CARM allows scientifically illiterate angry trolls to defecate all over the forum like this "authentic Nouveau" character does. Such trolling kills any attempts as using the forum for serious discussion.
Indeed. The king's pet maniac runs rampant in the market. And the king forbids any to stop him

Authentic Nouveau

Watch how the Troo disciples of Darwin try to deify their religious icon. He was so messed up in the head, he was housebound from the age of

In one particularly revealing letter to Chapman, Darwin gave a harrowing list of his symptoms:

“For 25 years extreme spasmodic daily & nightly flatulence: occasional vomiting, on two occasions prolonged during months. Vomiting preceded by shivering, hysterical crying[,] dying sensations or half-faint. & copious very pallid urine. Now vomiting & every passage of flatulence preceded by ringing of ears, treading on air & vision. … Nervousness when E [Emma, his wife] leaves me.”

Darwin’s illnesses stumped physicians then and they continue to perplex doctors now. Collectively, medical professionals have created a long list of diagnoses that includes “smouldering hepatitis,” malaria, duodenal ulcer, peptic ulcer, gout, “suppressed gout,” Chagas’ disease (a parasitic infection possibly contracted from a bug bite in Argentina), Crohn’s disease, arsenic poisoning, lupus, lactose intolerance, and an allergy to the pigeons he used in his research.

Stossel points out that although Darwin’s stomach issues were clearly debilitating, there may have been some benefit to his accompanying anxiety, citing research that shows that anxious people with high IQs tend to be better workers.

“From the high-strung can also come, at least some of the time, great science,” writes Stossel. “Dean Simonton, a psychologist at the University of California Davis, who has spent decades studying the psychology of genius, estimates that a third of all eminent scientists suffer from anxiety or depression or both. He surmises that the same cognitive or neurobiological mechanisms that predispose certain people to developing anxiety disorders also enhance the sort of creative thinking that produces conceptual breakthroughs in science.”
Crippled and debilitated. Means unable to function. He didn't have high IQ. He was just not bright enough to learn math. His tutor and he admitted it.

Survival Of The Fittest - Folks (pillpack.com)

4th generation of inbreds.

Tiburon

Watch how the Troo disciples of Darwin try to deify their religious icon. He was so messed up in the head, he was housebound from the age of

Crippled and debilitated. Means unable to function. He didn't have high IQ. He was just not bright enough to learn math. His tutor and he admitted it.

Survival Of The Fittest - Folks (pillpack.com)

4th generation of inbreds.
Darwin is neither a religious icon nor a deity.
So what is your point? Your ad-hominems grow wearisome.

TeabagSalad

4th generation of inbreds. Chuck lied to his wife cousin about his atheeistic materialism worldviews. No sense of shame.

@Authentic Nouveau you of all people should be the last to criticise people for being dishonest. Do you have no sense of shame?

You have claimed to have medical experience. Yet you were fooled by an article into confusing midichlorians with mitochondria.
You have claimed to be able to programme a computer. Yet when asked to write a trivial sample of code, you ran away.
You have claimed to be an expert economist. Yet when asked to solve a trivial maths problem, you ran away.
You have claimed to have multiple degrees. Yet you don't seem to remember what subjects you studied, or even which university you attended.
You have claimed to have done farm chores at minus 120. Almost the coldest temperature on Earth!
You have claimed to own a yacht and to be a senior member of a yacht club. Yet you think that "knots per hour" is a measure of speed.

No sense of shame.

@Authentic Nouveau you of all people should be the last to criticise people for being dishonest. Do you have no sense of shame?

You have claimed to have medical experience. Yet you were fooled by an article into confusing midichlorians with mitochondria.
You have claimed to be able to programme a computer. Yet when asked to write a trivial sample of code, you ran away.
You have claimed to be an expert economist. Yet when asked to solve a trivial maths problem, you ran away.
You have claimed to have multiple degrees. Yet you don't seem to remember what subjects you studied, or even which university you attended.
You have claimed to have done farm chores at minus 120. Almost the coldest temperature on Earth!
You have claimed to own a yacht and to be a senior member of a yacht club. Yet you think that "knots per hour" is a measure of speed.

No sense of shame.
Captain Noobers is a compulsive liar with delusions of grandeur

Whateverman

Darwin is neither a religious icon nor a deity.
This faux Nouveau sure talks about Darwin a lot. Maybe she does actually worship him...

ps. the real Nouveau was just named Nouveau. It should be against the forum rules to make up names pretending to be someone else.

rossum

You will find that a judicious application of the ignore function makes all the bullcarp (from that source anyway) disappear.

Electric Skeptic

No sense of shame.
And claimed to have had lunch recently with one of the anesthesiologists on Christian Barnard's team for the first every heart transplant...yet the anesthesiologist had actually died the previous year.

Authentic Nouveau

Darwin 's mother tragically died when he was 8 years old, and he followed the loose and freethinking ways of his father and deceased grandfather. He wrote in his autobiography, "I may here also confess that as a little boy I was much given to inventing deliberate falsehoods, and this was always done for the sake of causing excitement" (emphasis added throughout).

His grandad killed a patient with narcotics overdose. Shady Klan.

TeabagSalad

His grandad killed a patient with narcotics overdose. Shady Klan.
Sorry, but the topic of this thread has shifted to your obvious and repeated dishonesty.

If you can try to be a little honest for a bit, can you tell us why you think it is OK to make up so much nonsense about yourself?

And, does it concern you that by your actions you repeatedly make Christians look bad and drive people away from Jesus?

rossum

Sorry, but the topic of this thread has shifted to your obvious and repeated dishonesty.

If you can try to be a little honest for a bit, can you tell us why you think it is OK to make up so much nonsense about yourself?

And, does it concern you that by your actions you repeatedly make Christians look bad and drive people away from Jesus?
Maybe it is his way of indicating that he is in fact a "troo disciple of Darwin" by demonstrating his extreme lack of ethics.

Authentic Nouveau

Maybe it is his way of indicating that he is in fact a "troo disciple of Darwin" by demonstrating his extreme lack of ethics.
So you pretend to have Authentic nouveau on ignore but post on the thread. /running away from defending Buddha who lied about monkey deities and idols.

Authentic Nouveau

So you display military grade projection.

Can't comment on discussion of ethics and Chuck Darwin, your ring leader?

Darwin was housebound from before the age of 30. He was the most famous troll evah.

Authentic Nouveau

"He confessed to some fellow scientists: "It is a mere rag of an hypothesis with as many flaws & holes as sound parts . . . [but] I can carry in it my fruit to market . . . A poor rag is better than nothing to carry one's fruit to market in." To another colleague he wrote, "I . . . have devoted my life to a phantasy [sic]" (quoted by Desmond and Moore, pp. 475—477)."

Lot of skins and skulls harvested in Aussiestan and shipped to America Museums to bolster Darwin Mania.

TeabagSalad

"He confessed to some fellow scientists: "It is a mere rag of an hypothesis with as many flaws & holes as sound parts . . . [but] I can carry in it my fruit to market . . . A poor rag is better than nothing to carry one's fruit to market in." To another colleague he wrote, "I . . . have devoted my life to a phantasy [sic]" (quoted by Desmond and Moore, pp. 475—477)."

Lot of skins and skulls harvested in Aussiestan and shipped to America Museums to bolster Darwin Mania.

Quote mining again? I guess we should expect such from you given your general level of dishonesty.