Troubling news about future Viruses.

Authentic Nouveau

I am 100% certain that this virus is man made.
OK

Here Are Six Accidents UNC Researchers Had With Lab-Created Coronaviruses​

There have been mouse bites and spills and other mishaps during experiments involving genetically altered coronaviruses at a high-security lab at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.

August 2015: Two researchers required medical monitoring after a mouse briefly escaped inside one of UNC’s biosafety level 3 labs. The mouse, which had been infected with an undisclosed type of “mouse adapted” virus, squirmed free of a researcher’s gloved hand and onto the lab floor. It was caught inside the lab and returned to its cage. UNC officials refused to disclose the name of the virus, but NIH officials told ProPublica it was a type of “SARS-associated Coronavirus.” Incident reports say the mouse was no longer believed to be infectious and the researchers were wearing protective gear including powered respirators. Still, the incident was deemed a potential exposure and the workers were required to report their temperatures and any symptoms twice daily for 10 days. Neither was sickened.

Before President Trump some of the lab work on virus development was reduced because of safety and ethics and moved to China.

vibise

Fao Chi (quack)

Why did you make that up and turn to finger pointing?

You are a medical outsider and pushing a political posturing.

Drunkard Pelosis says "it is very safe to be in China Town". She is idiot
What is your factual basis for calling Fauci a quack? He has a long history of scientific achievement that has been confirmed.
Plus he is a voice of reason amid uninformed voices making unsupported claims that would only exacerbate the pandemic.

I am looking for the facts that you rely on that would clearly identify Fauci as an uninformed quack.
Go ahead and list the reasons you think he is not to be trusted. Go ahead. Make a list of what he has said and done that make him a quack.

Last edited:

vibise

So why did he lie?

Pot calling the kettle black. Most "trusted" alarmist is Mike Mann who lied about his Nobel Peace Prize. Who defends Mike lying and Mike adjusting data?

FaoChi lies.

He predicted 2,000,000 dead. Why? he relied on dishonest sources. You are a medical outsider. Based on what?

As a math/stats outsider you don't understand modeling or stats, and neither does FaoChi.

By the way, as a medicine outsider, it is medical negligence on FaoChi's part to NOT tell us about side effects of lockdowns including violence, drug over doses, suicides and crime.

I am the only member on CARM that ever hired an actual professional epidemiologist. He was the Director of epidemiology in a very large teaching hospital. An insider. He worked INSIDE healthcare. FaoChi the quack works in an office cube farm and "reads" papers. Epidemiology is not a new concept for me.

2 million dead
That means you and he have not a clue about how Hospitals deal with isolation protocols and infectious diseases.

I have worn a mask in surgery 10,000 hours more than you have.
Yes, Fauci reads papers (as do all scientists), and he also runs a highly respected lab and writes papers describing their results, and many of those papers have attained high visibility, especially in HIV research.

Authentic Nouveau

Yes, Fauci reads papers (as do all scientists), and he also runs a highly respected lab and writes papers describing their results, and many of those papers have attained high visibility, especially in HIV research.
Fao Chi is a quack.

Nothing you can do about it.
Crazy.
He mouthed off about not shaking hands. No more hand shakes. Yup

Then as nutty as can be, he sees President Trump step to the lectern and gives an update. He places his hands on both sides of the lectern. Next up fao Chi. Shorty steps up and places hands on the side of the lectern. So President passed his pathogens to Fao Chi and clueless quack didn't notice.

You don't have near the education and experience credentials I have.
What was FaoChi thinking? In surgery, I watch a nurse drop an unopened sterile suture to the floor and it gets discarded. Unopened dropped scalpel blade also never opened and used by the scrub tech. He is a cube farm punk and no sense of reality.

Anthony

That depends on what you call "minute". The flu has resulted in 9.3 million to 49 million illnesses each year in the United States since 2010. Each year, on average, five to 20 percent of the United States population gets the flu. It is estimated that the flu results in 31.4 million outpatient visits and more than 200,000 hospitalizations each year. That is not exactly "minute."

Why should the standard be that it affect the majority of the world's population? A "pandemic" is an epidemic that occurs world-wide, which this one is. A seasonal epidemic is one that occurs in a specific season. This one does not.

Viruses can mutate, but they do so at different rates, and in some cases the vaccine is still effective against the mutated varieties. For example, the same Measles vaccine has been at least 93% effective for decades. Flu vaccines that have been developed, on the other hand, are only effective against specific strains and needs to be re-engineered every year. Since the Covid vaccines are using a new technique against the specific spike protein on the SARS-Cov-2 virus, it is unknown at this time if mutations of Covid will remain susceptible to the vaccine (or vaccines, since we have several).

Good advice. But not enough. People living very healthy lifestyles and eating very healthy diets are still catching Covid.

This is an example of cherry-picking the doc who says what you want to hear. We need to vet our sources and not give somebody who happens to have a webcam and a degree the same respect we should give to the CDC, for example. And we need not live in fear. But we should take reasonable precautions, which is to wash our hands, wear a mask when with others, limit unnecessary gatherings indoors in close quarters to only the essentials, and get a vaccination when you can.
I think basically you are totally ignorant of human immune system.

Modern medicine has partly psudo science embedded in to it. Otherwise, you wouldn't talk against renowned scientist Dr Shiva Ayudarai.

Electric Skeptic

I think basically you are totally ignorant of human immune system.

Modern medicine has partly psudo science embedded in to it. Otherwise, you wouldn't talk against renowned scientist Dr Shiva Ayudarai.
No, modern medicine does not have "psudo" science embedded in it.

And Ayudairai is a quack conspiracy theorist.