True God vs false gods attributes

Tanachreader

Rotfl... Isaiah 53 doesn't mention Messiah. But, we do have Israel identified as the servant in Isaiah.
So Israel had no deceit, was an offering for sin, done no violence, opened not their mouth and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

you need help man!

Jewjitzu

So Israel had no deceit, was an offering for sin, done no violence, opened not their mouth and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
The remnant suffers because of all of Israel.

You do know that in v10 the asham doesn't cover all sins, right? The context covers Israel only and not the whole world too. You did know that?

I suggest you study this some more before attempting a discussion on it.

you need help man!
We all do. Why get help from a man when he prays to God too?

OldShepherd

This is false, as Tanakh doesn't support this, and Jeremiah 33 and Ezekiel 37-45 are clear that the priests, sacrifices, kingship, and temple return.
Rotfl... Isaiah 53 doesn't mention Messiah. But, we do have Israel identified as the servant in Isaiah.
Life And Times Of Jesus The Messiah by Alfred Edersheim 1883 Ppg 452-453 available free online
"And He was wounded for our transgressions, and bruised for our iniquities, and the chastisement of our peace was upon Him, and with His stripes we are healed.' R. Huma says, in the name of R. Acha: All sufferings are divided into three parts; one part goes to David andthe Patriarchs, another to the generation of the rebellion (rebellious Israel), and the third to the King Messiah, as it is written (Ps. ii. 7), 'Yet have I set My King upon My holy hill of Zion.' Then follows a curious quotation from the Midrash on Samuel, in which the Messiah indicates that His dwelling is on Mount Zion, and that guilt is connected with the destruction of its walls.
In regard to Is. liii. we remember, that the Messianic name of 'Leprous' (Sanh. 98 b) is expressly based upon it. Is. liii. 10 is applied in the Targum on the passage to the Kingdom of the Messiah.
Verse 5 is Messianically interpreted in the Midrash on Samuel (ed. Lemberg, p. 45 a, last line), where it is said that all sufferings are divided into three parts, one of which the Messiah bore, a remark which is brought into connection with Ruth ii. 14. (See our comments on that passage.)​
"

Edersheim was born in Vienna of Jewish parents of culture and wealth. English was spoken in their home, and he became fluent at an early age. He was educated at a local gymnasium and also in the Talmud and Torah at a Hebrew school, and in 1841 he entered the University of Vienna. His father suffered illness and financial reversals before Alfred could complete his university education, and he had to support himself.​

Jewjitzu

Life And Times Of Jesus The Messiah by Alfred Edersheim 1883 Ppg 452-453 available free online
"And He was wounded for our transgressions, and bruised for our iniquities, and the chastisement of our peace was upon Him, and with His stripes we are healed.' R. Huma says, in the name of R. Acha: All sufferings are divided into three parts; one part goes to David andthe Patriarchs, another to the generation of the rebellion (rebellious Israel), and the third to the King Messiah, as it is written (Ps. ii. 7), 'Yet have I set My King upon My holy hill of Zion.' Then follows a curious quotation from the Midrash on Samuel, in which the Messiah indicates that His dwelling is on Mount Zion, and that guilt is connected with the destruction of its walls.​
In regard to Is. liii. we remember, that the Messianic name of 'Leprous' (Sanh. 98 b) is expressly based upon it. Is. liii. 10 is applied in the Targum on the passage to the Kingdom of the Messiah.​
Verse 5 is Messianically interpreted in the Midrash on Samuel (ed. Lemberg, p. 45 a, last line), where it is said that all sufferings are divided into three parts, one of which the Messiah bore, a remark which is brought into connection with Ruth ii. 14. (See our comments on that passage.)​
"
Beautiful. Now you do know that the term Messiah, comes from the Hebrew mashiach, anointed, and that Israel is called anointed as well? Hab 3:13, Psalm 28:8, 84:9, 89:51.

Edersheim was born in Vienna of Jewish parents of culture and wealth. English was spoken in their home, and he became fluent at an early age. He was educated at a local gymnasium and also in the Talmud and Torah at a Hebrew school, and in 1841 he entered the University of Vienna. His father suffered illness and financial reversals before Alfred could complete his university education, and he had to support himself.​
Wonderful. And?

Tanachreader

The remnant suffers because of all of Israel.

You do know that in v10 the asham doesn't cover all sins, right? The context covers Israel only and not the whole world too. You did know that?

I suggest you study this some more before attempting a discussion on it.

We all do. Why get help from a man when he prays to God too?
Biblican has already destroyed your arguments. It is a New Covenant.

Why was Ben Joseph and Ben David invented?

Jewjitzu

Biblican has already destroyed your arguments. It is a New Covenant.
No, he dropped out of the discussion. The same law applies in Jeremiah 31:31-34 with the houses of Israel and Judah only.

You see, Jesus would have to rule by Torah as described in Deuteronomy 17:14-20, if he was Messiah. He never fulfilled these laws, had children, wrote his own copy of the law in front of the Levitical priests, etc. God fears no one.

Why can't you speak to the asham offering, which is limited to unknown sins?

Why was Ben Joseph and Ben David invented?
Why are there two Messiahs in Daniel 9:25-27?

Don't ask me anything else until you address these questions, TR. Rotfl... you can ask your JW friends and gods for help too ;)

Last edited:

101G

The Law of the OT do not apply to Christ and those in CHRIST. Jeremiah 31:31 "Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:"
Jeremiah 31:32 "Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:"

so the NEW COVENANT is not ACCORDING to the OLD COVENANT.... this is plain as day in the scriptures.

there is ONLY one Messiah, and no where else.in ..... scripture, is there another true Christ beside the Lord JESUS/YESHUA. the woman of Samaria at the well, John 4:21 "Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father." John 4:22 "Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews." John 4:23 "But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him." John 4:24 "God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth." John 4:25 "The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things." John 4:26 "Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he." BINGO.

and to be sure of no OT LAW for the NT believer in Christ, 1 Timothy 1:9 "Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers," 1 Timothy 1:10 "For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;"

the apostle states, "KNOWING THIS", meaning you don't have to go and find this out. US, who are in Christ, Jesus our righteoussness is in GOD, who is righteous. and in him, God, JESUS/YESHUA, there is no lawless and disobedient, ungodly, and the rest mention. ......

the Law is for all those outside of Christ, both Jews and Gentiles.......

PICJAG, 101G.

Jewjitzu

and to be sure of no OT LAW for the NT believer in Christ, 1 Timothy 1:9 "Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers," 1 Timothy 1:10 "For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;"

the apostle states, "KNOWING THIS", meaning you don't have to go and find this out. US, who are in Christ, Jesus our righteoussness is in GOD, who is righteous. and in him, God, JESUS/YESHUA, there is no lawless and disobedient, ungodly, and the rest mention. ......

the Law is for all those outside of Christ, both Jews and Gentiles.......

PICJAG, 101G.
And Jesus was born under the law and kept it. Look at your red above. Rotfl...

Tanachreader

No, he dropped out of the discussion. The same law applies in Jeremiah 31:31-34 with the houses of Israel and Judah only.

You see, Jesus would have to rule by Torah as described in Deuteronomy 17:14-20, if he was Messiah. He never fulfilled these laws, had children, etc. God fears no one.

Why can't you speak to the asham offering, which is limited to unknown sins?

Why are there two Messiahs in Daniel 9:25-27?

Don't ask me anything else until you address these questions, TR. Rotfl... you can ask your JW friends and gods for help too ;)
A New Covenant
31¶Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

You won't understand but here is your answer.
For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.

Jewjitzu

A New Covenant
31¶Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

You won't understand but here is your answer.
For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.
Sorry, you didn't answer the questions. Ask your JW friends. 🙂

Rotfl...

BTW, all who truly have the spirit of God, follow the commandments.

Last edited:

101G

And Jesus was born under the law and kept it. Look at your red above. Rotfl...
First ERROR, flesh was "BORN", the spirit... JESUS was Given, see Isaiah 9:6.

and your SECOND ERROR, as for the Lord Jesus keepin the Law?, .... until his death, listen and Learn. Hebrews 9:16 "For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator." Hebrews 9:17 "For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth." hello.... are you getting this?

"BTW, all who truly have the spirit of God, follow the commandments". yes his NEW COMMAND.... "LOVE", which fulfills the Law. Romans 13:10 "Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law." BINGO,

so you're reproved.

PICJAG, 101G.