Trump attacking Iran??

There are rumours. If Trump does attack Iran, he has been compromised or he belonged to the deep state all along and its a facade....

The pentagon does NOT get it's marching orders from any President. The elites control Government and the Military. That doesnt mean they still dont have to sell it to the public.

What happened to the covid aid bill? It was full of garbage according to Trump but it got passed anyways. Lots of pigs eating at the pig troughs

Whateverman

When will you realize that Trump is a bag of hot garbage? What will it take?
Is there news associated with this?

To answer your question, he was elected to be a live hand grenade, tossed into the front door of the white house. Any-and-all damage he creates is precisely in-line with his supporters' agenda.

330K dead, likely to hit half a million soon after Biden takes office, and only whinging about fake news - that should be a clear indication of what their intent has always been.

Is there news associated with this?

To answer your question, he was elected to be a live hand grenade, tossed into the front door of the white house. Any-and-all damage he creates is precisely in-line with his supporters' agenda.

330K dead, likely to hit half a million soon after Biden takes office, and only whinging about fake news - that should be a clear indication of what their intent has always been.
Let me know when a elected democrat or republican actually does bring real change.

Bob Carabbio

What counts as real change?
Duh!!! Things actually changing, instead of the "Same 'ol Same 'ol" beaurocratic swamp.

Legalizing Abortion for convenience sake, and making "we the People" pay for it was a "Real Change".

Eliminating Slavery, and making the black things that worked in the Southern Fields into Human People, and Citizens of the U.S. was a "Real Change".

As Johns Hopkins University pointed out, the National Death toll in 2020 isn't any different than it was in '19. Only the recorded CAUSE OF DEATHS is different.

Gus Bovona

But still available on their website, and not retracted - only clarified. They caved to political pressure. Same 'ol same 'ol.
Available on the web site does not equal not retracted. For transparency, they allow people to see what they have retracted. The link I gave above says that the article was retracted.

I can't imagine how you could possible have evidence that, in this particular case, there was political pressure, but if you have some, I'd love to see it.

Bob Carabbio

Available on the web site does not equal not retracted. For transparency, they allow people to see what they have retracted. The link I gave above says that the article was retracted.

I can't imagine how you could possible have evidence that, in this particular case, there was political pressure, but if you have some, I'd love to see it.
Another interesting AARP Stat: 1% of Americans are in nursing homes, but 40% of Covid deaths have been there. Makes sense, since nursing homes have always been "Death factories" where we discard people we don't want to cope with any more.

What counts as real change?

If you notice? The world is going to hell in a gift basket, and not only is nothing done about it by either political party? It only gets worse for most people.

ALL the "real change" came about via massive protests and revolutions, Nothing less.

Another interesting AARP Stat: 1% of Americans are in nursing homes, but 40% of Covid deaths have been there. Makes sense, since nursing homes have always been "Death factories" where we discard people we don't want to cope with any more.
Over here is like 90+ % in LTC or old age homes. They couldn't protect the most vulnerable even almost a year after the pandemic. Hmmmmmmm

Last edited:

Gus Bovona

If you notice? The world is going to hell in a gift basket, and not only is nothing done about it by either political party? It only gets worse for most people.

ALL the "real change" came about via massive protests and revolutions, Nothing less.
I was trying to find out what *you* considered real change. What would real change look like, to you?

Gus Bovona

No acknowledgment that the Johns Hopkins study wasn't very good?

I was trying to find out what *you* considered real change. What would real change look like, to you?
Things that would improve the lives of people. Like Womens rights(Protest). End of Slavery and segregation(war and protests). Magna Carta(revolution), French revolution, Ghandi - Protests,

No real change has ever come about without the uniting of the people. That is why the powers that be like to keep the public divided with their drivvel.....

Gus Bovona

Things that would improve the lives of people. Like Womens rights(Protest). End of Slavery and segregation(war and protests). Magna Carta(revolution), French revolution, Ghandi - Protests,

No real change has ever come about without the uniting of the people. That is why the powers that be like to keep the public divided with their drivvel.....
Great, thank you for your reply. I totally agree that real change would improve the lives of people. However, there’s a lot of room for disagreement in that. For instance, would universal health care insurance in the US improve the lives of people? And, what’s the best way to implement that, if you think it would improve the lives of people? Perhaps there’s a question of whose life it might improve.