Trump buddy, AG Barr, says no election fraud

vibise

Attorney General William P. Barr told the Associated Press on Tuesday that he has “not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election,” undercutting claims that President Trump and his allies have made — without evidence — of widespread and significant voting irregularities.

In an interview, Barr suggested the FBI and Justice Department have looked into some fraud claims, and seemed to take particular aim at one, by attorney Sidney Powell, who alleged a grand conspiracy involving election software changing voting tallies.
“There’s been one assertion that would be systemic fraud and that would be the claim that machines were programmed essentially to skew the election results. And the DHS and DOJ have looked into that, and so far, we haven’t seen anything to substantiate that,” Barr told the Associated Press, referring to the departments of Homeland Security and Justice.

Trump is losing in court, over and over and over, and has long run out of options that have any connection to reality.

We can bet, however, that he will continue to ask his supporters for $$$, and they will oblige.

Authentic Nouveau

Barr told the Associated Press on Tuesday that he has “not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election,”

He didn't say it wasn't there. He just hasn't seen it. Of course he has not investigated. List all the whistle blowers who say the DOJ has interviewed them.

vibise

Barr told the Associated Press on Tuesday that he has “not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election,”

He didn't say it wasn't there. He just hasn't seen it. Of course he has not investigated. List all the whistle blowers who say the DOJ has interviewed them.

What he is saying is that there might be one or two or 20 instances of fraud by individuals, but nothing that has been reported is significant enough to affect the election results as Trump is alleging.

vibise

Looks like Trump's legal team isn't putting a fight at all.

I am not willing to listen to a 27 minute video. Can you summarize the main points?

Your comment suggests that the Trump lawyers are doing nothing much, so why post a 27 minute video to make that point?

Whateverman

I am not willing to listen to a 27 minute video. Can you summarize the main points?

Your comment suggests that the Trump lawyers are doing nothing much, so why post a 27 minute video to make that point?
It's just two guys talking about Sydnee Powell's lawsuits.

After the fist 5 minutes, I can safely say it's not really worth the time to watch. Nothing terribly nutty, but it's just analysis by two guys with an internet connection and a Youtube channel.

Authentic Nouveau

ww.washingtonpost.com/national-security/barr-no-evidence-election-fraud/2020/12/01/5f4dcaa8-340a-11eb-8d38-6aea1adb3839_story.html[/URL]

Trump is losing in court, over and over and over, and has long run out of options that have any connection to reality.

We can bet, however, that he will continue to ask his supporters for $$$, and they will oblige.
You quote Junk tabloid WAPO. lol

Wonder why good minds don't take you seriously.

President Trump has already just landed an appeal at the SUPREME COURT. The court which scares left wingers.

In fact they have Justices which honor the CONSTITUTION.

Backup

President Trump has already just landed an appeal at the SUPREME COURT. The court which scares left wingers.

lol

Your Orange Cult leader lost and keeps losing and losing.

Even his sycophantic droopy dog acknowledges he’s a loser.

Septextura

I summarized it in that sentence. The title of the video shows it's about Powell's lawsuits

Backup

Next he’ll be telling us the sky is blue.

The stolen election troll is only believed by the most lunatic of the lunatic fringe. A few cynical bad actors in the right-wing misinformation machine are feeding off of them, using blatant lies, to try to squeeze a few last dollars out of the Trump cultists.

"Barr just phoned me, asking if I can get him in the witness protection program for endorsing me.” - President Elect Biden, during a phone interview with the New York Times

Bob1

I bet anything they aren't going to take the case. Why would they take a case that so many other courts have tossed due to LACK OF EVIDENCE?

Backup

The hair on fire left wants to impeach AG Barr
He’s the most groveling of the Trump sycophants, totally put in his position to be a lap dog, yet even he can’t bring himself to play along with the insane conspiracy theory that Biden stole an election he objectively won in a landslide.

Authentic Nouveau

Pelosi Says Barr ‘Deeply Damaged The Rule Of Law,’ But Dismisses Impeaching Him​

The crazy one. She got nowhere impeaching the President.