Trump posts that he is 2nd greatest to Jesus.

My slander and hostility towards those that dare compare themselves to Jesus.
You confirm my Professional observation.

Your tricks display your hostility.

Your link posts the comment didn't come from Trump

The post by Truth Social user @austinnegrete said: "Jesus is the Greatest. President @realDonaldTrump is the second greatest."

How much energy are you using to tell us you can't be trusted to quote correctly?

Wow. Can you say anti-Christ?

What about the disciples? How many others have been beneficial but Trump claims he is second to Jesus.

Satan is hard at work here.
You're assuming Trump agrees with this poster because he highlighted their comments? I don’t think you’ve been paying attention. When Trump shines a spotlight on someone (or something) it’s usually a queue to look into that person with suspicion.

I’m sure you’re aware of all the talk regarding infiltration and influence operations going on in our country right now? These operations have been coined as, “Fake MAGA.” From McCain and the whole dossier thing… all the way to Jan 6 operators. You got Rino Republicans pretending to support Trump, begging for endorsements, and then stabbing him in the back the first chance they get. You got Democrats that have openly admitted to funding fake “MAGA Republican” candidates. And the Biden admin admitted to hiring “influencers” to conduct operations on social media.

Their mission?… besides profiting off grassroots movements and deceiving the American people? IMO, the main mission is to make Trump and his supporters look as crazy as possible in order to enhance their chances of re-election. So, ultimately… YOU’RE being psyoped along with the rest of us.

If you’re paying attention, you will see… there’s a Fake MAGA Christian coalition out there, as well! They’re frauds. They profit off Trump’s coat tails. Take that Ali Akbar guy, for instance. The one that highjacked “stop the steal” and instigated the Jan 6 “revolution” with Alex Jones? He claims to be a Christian with superior genes. ? He was also groomed by McCain for many years and the Lincoln project funded him. There’s so many people surrounding the President right now with bad intentions, misguided intentions, and just greedy, thirsty people just trying to get whatever they can. There’s people out there claiming to be receiving prophesies from God! Pastors are being paid off. People are jumping around speaking in tongues, crazy Q decoders out there making people look insane. This crap is everywhere. You can’t get away from it.

So when Trump highlights someone, you should take it as a queue to do your research and look into that person. More times than not, you will find some kind of connection to corrupt deep state actors.

I know it sounds crazy, but what can I say? This is the world we live in right now. Shrug.

Actually, what I remember is that the plan Obama adopted was originally devised by the RW Heritage Institute and put in place in MA by GOP Gov Romney.
Yup. I live in MA, and had Romneycare for a while. I'm in decent health, so I never tested it the way someone who needs care would, but the costs weren't bad; seemed pretty reasonable, on the face of it.

Not sure why the GOP are so against "reasonable"...

You confirm my Professional observation.

Your tricks display your hostility.

Your link posts the comment didn't come from Trump

The post by Truth Social user @austinnegrete said: "Jesus is the Greatest. President @realDonaldTrump is the second greatest."

How much energy are you using to tell us you can't be trusted to quote correctly?
Trump reposted it. The article clearly says that. Trump believes it to be true edit per mod

Last edited by a moderator:
You're assuming Trump agrees with this poster because he highlighted their comments? I don’t think you’ve been paying attention. When Trump shines a spotlight on someone (or something) it’s usually a queue to look into that person with suspicion.

I’m sure you’re aware of all the talk regarding infiltration and influence operations going on in our country right now? These operations have been coined as, “Fake MAGA.” From McCain and the whole dossier thing… all the way to Jan 6 operators. You got Rino Republicans pretending to support Trump, begging for endorsements, and then stabbing him in the back the first chance they get. You got Democrats that have openly admitted to funding fake “MAGA Republican” candidates. And the Biden admin admitted to hiring “influencers” to conduct operations on social media.

Their mission?… besides profiting off grassroots movements and deceiving the American people? IMO, the main mission is to make Trump and his supporters look as crazy as possible in order to enhance their chances of re-election. So, ultimately… YOU’RE being psyoped along with the rest of us.

If you’re paying attention, you will see… there’s a Fake MAGA Christian coalition out there, as well! They’re frauds. They profit off Trump’s coat tails. Take that Ali Akbar guy, for instance. The one that highjacked “stop the steal” and instigated the Jan 6 “revolution” with Alex Jones? He claims to be a Christian with superior genes. ? He was also groomed by McCain for many years and the Lincoln project funded him. There’s so many people surrounding the President right now with bad intentions, misguided intentions, and just greedy, thirsty people just trying to get whatever they can. There’s people out there claiming to be receiving prophesies from God! Pastors are being paid off. People are jumping around speaking in tongues, crazy Q decoders out there making people look insane. This crap is everywhere. You can’t get away from it.

So when Trump highlights someone, you should take it as a queue to do your research and look into that person. More times than not, you will find some kind of connection to corrupt deep state actors.

I know it sounds crazy, but what can I say? This is the world we live in right now. Shrug.
Oh my. edit per mod

Tell me Desanto when is the storm coming?

Last edited by a moderator:

You're right on the mark with this post. You might find this item interesting it certainly confirms your point.

Another reason why to support independent candidates. Conservatives better wake up quick.
I take a different lesson. The elitists did everything they could in 2016 to raise Donald Trump's profile. They figured he couldn't get elected. Now they're raising the profile of other candidates in the America first Movement. I think there's a very good chance this is going to come back and bite them in the posterior.

I take a different lesson. The elitists did everything they could in 2016 to raise Donald Trump's profile. They figured he couldn't get elected. Now they're raising the profile of other candidates in the America first Movement. I think there's a very good chance this is going to come back and bite them in the posterior.
Republicans don’t want Trump on the ticket and they will sabotage him any way they can.

Republicans don’t want Trump on the ticket and they will sabotage him any way they can.
I've been a Republican since Barry Goldwater was running. I want him on the ticket. I qualify as a Republican. I don't care what elitist want. The future of the Republican Party is not in the hands of Bob Dole or John McCain or Mitt Romney or even Mitch McConnell. Republican voters get a say. Be very sure if it were up to establishment Republicans Donald Trump would not have gotten the nomination in 2016 and neither would Ronald Reagan in the 1980 election cycle.

So once again they attribute a phrase to The Donald that he didn't say.

Biden plagiarized. He attributed to himself that which he didn't write.
But you're blinded by reality, to their greater truth. A truth that's not shackled to anything so pedestrian is facts. How did that great sage Joe Biden once to put it? "Truth over facts?"

I've been a Republican since Barry Goldwater was running. I want him on the ticket. I qualify as a Republican. I don't care what elitist want.
They don’t care what YOU want either. They only want your money.
The future of the Republican Party
..died with repeal and replace.
is not in the hands of Bob Dole or John McCain or Mitt Romney or even Mitch McConnell.
Don’t get me started, thistle.
Republican voters get a say.
Do they?

Again…

Repeal and replace.

Did you ever read that bill? Its very eye opening with hindsight COVID/2020.

Reps knew what was in it and they did NOTHING to stop it!

(Party's only purpose is to keep us divided)
Be very sure if it were up to establishment Republicans Donald Trump would not have gotten the nomination in 2016 and neither would Ronald Reagan in the 1980 election cycle.
So why DO you support them?

Lesser of two evils? No thanks. Two evils don’t make a good.

Last edited:
You don't know what Trump believes.
They can't quote what he even says:

· "Mr. President, drinking bleach and injecting Lysol won't make it disappear," Pelosi tweeted

Trump:

"So I asked Bill a question some of you are thinking of if you're into that world, which I find to be pretty interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether its ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said, that hasn't been checked but you're gonna test it. And then I said, supposing it brought the light inside the body, which you can either do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're gonna test that too, sounds interesting. And I then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute, and is there a way you can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it'd be interesting to check that. So you're going to have to use medical doctors, but it sounds interesting to me, so we'll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it goes in one minute, that's pretty powerful."

He didn't mention bleach, drinking or Lysol.

Wow. Can you say anti-Christ?

What about the disciples? How many others have been beneficial but Trump claims he is second to Jesus.

Satan is hard at work here.
What a lie - your link does not go to TS. You present no evidence this actually happened.
Nothing but libatheobabykiller propaganda.

They don’t care what YOU want either. They only want your money.
Then I foil them.
..died with repeal and replace.
That was a bit like when the Ford turned the Lincoln Town Car into a Granada or the Mustang into a Pinto. Ford survived, so will the Republican Party.
Don’t get me started, thistle.
I must confess that I have at least some generational guilt respecting Bob Dole. When he was a lowly congressman my father gerrymandered Hutchinson Kansas out of his congressional district, which kept him alive long enough to run for senate. The Republican who ended up with Hutchinson and his congressional district was not strong enough to carry that heavily Democratic town, and his career ended. So I may owe some reparations for that one.
If 2016 was any indication voters at least get some say.
Again…

Repeal and replace.

Did you ever read that bill? Its very eye opening with hindsight COVID/2020.

Reps knew what was in it and they did NOTHING to stop it!

(Party's only purpose is to keep us divided)
Well… They could take a master class from the Democrats. If they have their way the entire Republican electorate would be in jail by November. We've made a start but changing a party around it takes more than one election cycle. It probably takes three or four.
So why DO you support them?
I don't especially support the Republican establishment. To the extent that they advocate policies I agree with I support that. But strictly speaking I'm not gonna be entirely satisfied until we go back to the contract with America and get a positive vote on the one thing that was not voted out of the House, which was term limits for Congress.
Lesser of two evils? No thanks. Two evils don’t make a good.
In politics we're never gonna get a "no evil" party. We've gotta do the best we can to hold the parties accountable. Term limits for Congress would be an excellent start. I'm hoping this convention of states movement reaches critical mass so that we can make the constitution work the way the founders intended. Perhaps as part and parcel of that adjustment we can swing the power back toward the electorate and keep it from accumulating in Washington cesspools.

Back