Trump predicts he will be arrested on Tuesday

Is it too early to predict a nothingburger?
You win!

You are learning!

I think some of your leftists are gonna need a hug after today. Getting Trump is so exhausting!

But hey, I hear another alleged get Trump plot is in the works. Hopium will keep you afloat.

The big day is approaching. Let's all keep our fingers crossed.

Trump is calling on his supporters to protest if he is arrested, similar to the way he encouraged his followers to protest on January 6th, which has thus far resulted in at least 1,003 arrests and 601 convictions:
How many truckers were arrested and jailed at Trou d'eau's command?

"Illegal leaks from a corrupt & highly political Manhattan district attorney's office ... indicate that, with no crime being able to be proven ... the far & away leading Republican candidate & former president of the United States of America, will be arrested on Tuesday of next week. Protest, take our nation back!" - Donald Trump

Trump says he expects to be arrested on Tuesday in Manhattan DA case

As an aside: on Thursday federal prosecutors revealed that they expect an additional 700 to 1,000 people to be arrested and charged in relation to the January 6th insurrection.
Such an emotional ordeal you're being put through around the world...A world full of hatred, being the only President of the US who made NATO pay for its own protection, who made the UN members pay for the UN, who made the US energy independent...floating as a balloon in diapers in London...such amazing and universally international reversion to infantilism, and now this.

You must be in orgasmic ecstasy. Could you imagine if every single Trump voter were arrested and disposed of? What a utopia. What a dream world. What a...

...return to fascism. I almost envy your perversity...but folks need to see from your posts the dangers of seduction and short-circuiting criticlal thinking.

Why is it toxic to think that lawbreakers like Trump should be held accountable?
It's toxic to think the Trump is a lawbreaker after your lying gurus tried and failed to prove the charges going on six times. Why is it toxic to self-perpetuate lies to keep you unhappy and deceived?

Be careful. The video mentions Dominion; they might want to sue. Better get lawyered up.
I didn't write it...I enjoyed it. Sue me! This song puts me in a good mood, like I haven't known for a couple years....I wan't to have Myrtle moaning on the Mall in rhythm to the tune.

no

Google is your friend

Easy to find take downs of 2000 Mules.
I've been all ove the 2,000 mules sites....can't seem to find what your calling for. In fact you don't seem to know what you're calling for or else you would have mentioned it rather than doing the Mr. Bojangles dance.

You do know your phone can be tracked? Even mule phones.....you do know that?

Here it is - Tuesday.

Politico Reports:

"Despite Trump’s prediction Saturday that he would be arrested Tuesday and his call for supporters to “protest,” the courthouse was relatively quiet Tuesday as the grand jury on the probe only sits on Mondays and Wednesdays. "

I'm hoping that he never described himself as a prophet.

________ 😴

Back