Trump predicts he will be arrested on Tuesday

I'm not sure I can bear all the excitement and disappointment. It's just such a rollercoaster. I might even sleep 5 or ten minutes more tonight.
I had to get my teddy bear down and give it a hug. I told it there there teddy, they'll get him some day, you wait and see.

I emphasized the 'wait' part.

LOL! Now you know why I rarely visit this board. ?‍?
Really? Who cares?
None of this prosecutor's efforts will have any substantive or long-term effect unless a felony conviction is obtained (a misdemeanor conviction) will be meaningless) and that is unlikely. Millions of tax-payer dollars will be spent in a deliberate effort to obstruct Trump's (prospective) future candidacy (which is nothing more than an effort to skew an election) and nothing will come of it except ad revenues from pundit talk shows going into the pockets of big-media shareholders ?.

Who here thinks the New York prosecutor will secure a felony conviction? :unsure:
Looks like Trump is raking in the bucks on all this.

We are once again witnessing the complete and utter COLLAPSE of America’s justice system. But very soon, President Trump will be back in the White House to restore TRUE JUSTICE in America,” an email sent by his campaign on Monday proclaimed.

You have to admit it's funny as all get out.
Absurdly so. I wonder if Trump's prediction of arrest wasn't intended. Was he trying to get ahead of any indictment, highlight the ideological foolishness of the persecutor (er, I mean, prosecutor), and draw attention to himself (again)? Let's face it, whether you like the guy or not, he's a professional grade attention getter.

It's toxic to think the Trump is a lawbreaker after your lying gurus tried and failed to prove the charges going on six times. Why is it toxic to self-perpetuate lies to keep you unhappy and deceived?
Looks like Mueller dropped chasing this bunny trail.

Our Mickey Marx Trump hater was chillin' his keg of beer to celebrate tuesday.

Absurdly so. I wonder if Trump's prediction of arrest wasn't intended. Was he trying to get ahead of any indictment, highlight the ideological foolishness of the persecutor (er, I mean, prosecutor), and draw attention to himself (again)? Let's face it, whether you like the guy or not, he's a professional grade attention getter.
Knowing what will wad the panties the most, I would say yes, it was planned.

Liberals can't help themselves, they've fallen before Trump every time.

And Trump is a grade-A conman with a long history of doing things that are actionable/questionable/criminal/indictable.

And Trump is a grade-A conman with a long history of doing things that are actionable/questionable/criminal/indictable.
This is the best you can do after five years of attempted coup d'etat, and two years of felonious election interference. When are you going to see that your heroes are the biggest losers, and their intent is the demolition of the US constitution and state control of all "elections?" The evidence is clear...along with all the drooling fantasies on Twitter from your gurus.

Does not appear to be so in this New York case. If it were otherwise, then we'd have an indictment.

This is the best you can do after five years of attempted coup d'etat, and two years of felonious election interference. When are you going to see that your heroes are the biggest losers, and their intent is the demolition of the US constitution and state control of all "elections?" The evidence is clear...along with all the drooling fantasies on Twitter from your gurus.
Your co-conspirators, on the other hand, have a long history of failed accusations, libel, slander, felonious, falsified FISA warrants, false arrests of innocent heroes, criminal coercion and graft. It's all coming out...but they still have you enthralled.

Yeah sure. Is it out of bounds to speculate about Biden STD history?
To what end? STDs are not crimes.

And Taylor-Greene will be "reviewing", eh? Is that supposed to be some sort of threat?
She is not a member of the judicial branch - her "reviews" carry no legal weight.

(Of course, in order to "review" anything, she will have to remove her head from Donald Trump's rectum...)

To what end? STDs are not crimes.
STDs more of a consequence and goes with the lifestyle.
And Taylor-Greene will be "reviewing", eh? Is that supposed to be some sort of threat?
Are you feeling threatened?
She is not a member of the judicial branch - her "reviews" carry no legal weight.

(Of course, in order to "review" anything, she will have to remove her head from Donald Trump's rectum...)
You can meditate on this

You can meditate on this
If only the DoJ took songs as evidence :cry:

Also, I ignore things that try to tell me what I know - "... and you know it" is a childish technique of shoring up one's own beliefs; telling somebody else that "they know it", makes the insecure feel better.

Back