Trump returns to Twitter!

If that was what you were talking about, why didn't you actually say that?

You suggested he should "steer clear of social media"; no mention of any specific platform. CARM is social media, too.
It should be assumed. When someone mentions social media… I don’t think CARM is what comes to people’s minds. There is actually a huge difference between big tech social media sites, where the majority of the funding comes from the government, and websites like Carm. I’m a little confused at why you wouldn’t know that.
This is yet another example of changing the meanings of words/phrases to suit a right-wing agenda.
Now you’re just over-reacting to a harmless comment meant to compliment another poster for not joining the DARPA project, called Twitter. Why does that offend you?
“Mainstream media" never actually meant what the words meant; it meant "news media not supporting the right-wing narrative". "Social media" is nothing more than "internet platforms not supporting the right-wing narrative".

You people routinely redefine language as a form of virtue signaling. It's weaksauce.
Lol! I see what you’re doing. You’re trying to provoke me into an argument where it’s left against right and now I’m supposed to point out how hypocritical you are and how you’re projecting onto the right what the left ACTUALLY does like, idk, changing the definition of MAN AND WOMAN, maybe? Husband and Wife? Mother and Father? Marriage? Things like that???

Bottom Line: Nobody asked you!!! So why don’t you just get over yourself?

The US-Mexico border is 1,954 miles long. Your 452 miles is 23% of a wall, less than a quarter.

Your "effectively" translates as: "Mexico didn't pay for the wall, but here is something I can spin to look as if Mexico paid for it, but they really didn't."

Trump's failure is obvious to anyone who is not drinking the MAGA-aid.
Note that only 49 miles of wall was built where there was no previous wall. The rest was replacement or improvements of existing wall.

The project was optimized to put in the most crucial pieces of the puzzle first. It was not completed for the following reason:
And it's hard to disagree with that…

Money is fungible. It doesn't matter whether it is a foregone cost or a direct reimbursement.

I find it ironic that the team that did everything in their power to destroy Trump in every way and prevent everyone of his policies from being carried out or criticizing him to the extent that they succeeded in their objectives. In spite of you and your fellow travelers, malefactors and enemies of America, Trump was remarkably successful.
Trump was not remarkably successful except in the eyes of his cultists.
His only major achievements were a massive, budget-busting tax cut benefiting mainly the very rich, and funding that expedited development of covid vaccines.

Other than that, he was a laughing-stock on the international stage, failed to produce his promised healthcare and infrastructure plans, and created divisiveness in our country.

You mean we're going to have to start relying on our own judgment about what kind of a person she is without relying on our dear friends on the left? How will we ever manage?

Well, all we have to do is cite her comments on Jewish space lasers to define what kind of person she is.

Other than that, he was a laughing-stock on the international stage
These people don't care about the international stage - that's tantamount to globalism.

In fact, so ingrained is the idea that "persecution means you're doing it right", they take Trump's international ridicule to be a sign of his efficacy...

His only major achievements were a massive, budget-busting tax cut benefiting mainly the very rich, and funding that expedited development of covid vaccines.

Other than that, he was a laughing-stock on the international stage, failed to produce his promised healthcare and infrastructure plans, and created divisiveness in our country.
He actually achieved a number of things to 50% of the population you refer to as cultists.

Twitter has been banning people like Jordan Peterson and people who state biological fact, so for what reasons you think it is imploding, is not sound thinking

Were you just deposited on this planet from some foreign galaxy? The economy in 2019 was better than any economy that I can remember going back to the 1960s. You literally have to engineer some predicate for any other conclusion than that.
His only major achievements were a massive, budget-busting
When in your lifetime was the last time the budget was balanced? I guess that depends on whether or not you were alive during the Eisenhower administration.
tax cut benefiting mainly the very rich, and funding that expedited development of covid vaccines.
you have supported the Biden administration which has blown the lid off of spending in a way that would make Donald Trump blush.
Other than that, he was a laughing-stock on the international stage,
No he's not! He's ridiculed by the scumbag leftists all over the world, because they are scumbag leftists. Not to put to fine a point on it, they can go pound sand. They are a malevolent forces in their own countries, just like their malevolent force here in the United States.
failed to produce his promised healthcare and infrastructure plans,
Because Mitch McConnell stabbed him in the back. Up to that point Republicans had no problem passing a repeal of Obamacare several times.
and created divisiveness in our country.
You sat through the entire Obama administration who promised to be the first post racial president, who created more racial enmity than has existed since 1968, And you have the mendacity to accuse Donald Trump of being divisive. You are out of your stark raving mind.

Last edited:
Back