Trump takes the fifth in NY deposition

vibise

After employing many delaying tactics, Trump was required to sit for a deposition in a case dealing with financial shenanigans over the wildly different valuations of his properties used for purposes of taxation or obtaining loans.

He took the fifth, refusing to answer questions.

Remember when he said that innocent people never take the fifth?

After employing many delaying tactics, Trump was required to sit for a deposition in a case dealing with financial shenanigans over the wildly different valuations of his properties used for purposes of taxation or obtaining loans.

Oh I remember clearly.

So you would not follow a lawyers advice?

The democrats are trying to stop President Donald J. Trump in his 2024 bid for president and you know it, it's been 6 years of democratic lies, steal, and cheat against President Trump, you think the world is ignorant of this fact

Of course Joe and Hunter Biden have sold-out America to China, and the DOJ and FBI are covering up in his protection, sorta like Venezuelas Maduro, a dictatorship in rewarding those who help him maintain power, oppress and jail the opposition that would challenge his rule

The Nov 2022 Elections will soon be be completed, and the red wave coming will stop this commie plot in overthrowing America

Imagine a republican controlled Senate/House in Jan 2023, it will soon be investigations into the Biden Admin's DOJ, FBI, Joe and Hunter Biden, the list is endless, and the commie treasonous traitors in the leftist democratic camp are scared to death!

Jesus Is The Lord

Who cares about what Trump said about taking the 5th. It is an important constitutional provision that protects each and every one of us from overbearing government power. It protects me; it protects you; it protects the Mafioso; and it protects President Trump. I like the 5th Amendment, just as I like all the other ones listed in the Bill of Rights.

That's his problem, and yes, he is being hypocritical here.
Hypocritical?

More like intelligent in following his counsels advice, the present actions against President Trump are pre-planned and orchestrated to keep him from a 2024 Presidential bid, just more Russia Hoax fake news!

Hypocritical?
Only about what he said about others taking it. Yes, of course it's the smart thing to do. I agree with you, it's all trying to stop him from running in 2024. I myself did not want him to run, but because of this I now want him to do it.

Trump's lawyers know that Trump has problems telling the truth, including in past depositions.
It is not surprising they told him to keep his mouth shut.
The President Trump hating liberal is a mind reader now, who knows the thoughts of Trumps lawyers, Big Smiles!

100% Fake News, Suffering From TDS 10th Stage

Last edited:
Why require of him what you don't require of everyone?

You're argument is self defeating, you would do the same thing. You're being hypocritical.
No, I am not. I would never criticize someone for someone for using their constitutional rights. Not Trump, not a Democrat, or not a Mafioso. Did Trump say others should not use the 5th? If he did, then him now doing so makes him look like a hypocrite, no?

Trump's lawyers know that Trump has problems telling the truth, including in past depositions.
Have you ever been in some sort of legal situation? Then keeping your mouth shut upon your attorney's advice is the smart thing to do. Our constitutional system of justice is based on the government proving you have done something wrong, you do understand that right?

Only about what he said about others taking it. Yes, of course it's the smart thing to do. I agree with you, it's all trying to stop him from running in 2024. I myself did not want him to run, but because of this I now want him to do it.
Why?
Is Trump above the law? If there is evidence of lawbreaking, shouldn't he be expected to deal with that in formal proceedings?
Why support a candidate who has been credibly accused of multiple serious crimes?

Why?
Is Trump above the law? If there is evidence of lawbreaking, shouldn't he be expected to deal with that in formal proceedings?
Why support a candidate who has been credibly accused of multiple serious crimes?
Because we should not listen to rumors from questionable sources.

If Trump cooperates then he gets a 10-hour raid with machine-gunned Gestapo agents who probably planted evidence because the ends justify the means. Why did the gestapo agents from the FBI go in there with backpacks? Why did they refuse to allow oversight by Trump lawyers? So why cooperate with a bunch of leftist scum?

Why?
You voted for Biden and Hillary, Smiles!

If Trump cooperates then he gets a 10-hour raid with machine-gunned Gestapo agents who probably planted evidence because the ends justify the means. Why did the gestapo agents from the FBI go in there with backpacks? Why did they refuse to allow oversight by Trump lawyers? So why cooperate with a bunch of leftist scum?
I Agree Harry, Bidens commie dictatorship, no different than Maduro's Venezuela or Castro's Cuba

I Agree Harry, Bidens commie dictatorship, no different than Maduro's Venezuela or Castro's Cuba
Yeah they need to take it to them. Take the adult children to the woodshed for misbehaving again and again.

Back