Trump takes the fifth in NY deposition

Good for him. Very smart move. Tell us why trump should contribute to his own prosecution. The innocent have no more reason to talk than the guilty.
I Agree Nedsk, just like General Mike Flynn being led into self incrimination by FBI Comey, McCabe and Strzok, being set up, as Comey bragged about his criminal activity before the world

Trump's lawyers know that Trump has problems telling the truth, including in past depositions.
It is not surprising they told him to keep his mouth shut.

FBI planting evidence

Further, the head of the Detroit FBI field office—which oversaw the lead agents and informants in the Whitmer case—was promoted to head of the D.C. FBI field office just a few months before January 6.

There were more troubling headlines for the FBI. The day after the BuzzFeed story dropped, local media reported that Richard Trask, the FBI agent who signed the criminal affidavit against Caserta and his co-defendants, had been arrested for assaulting his wife in a drunken rage after a swingers’ party near their Kalamazoo home.

Last edited:
After employing many delaying tactics, Trump was required to sit for a deposition in a case dealing with financial shenanigans over the wildly different valuations of his properties used for purposes of taxation or obtaining loans.

He took the fifth, refusing to answer questions.

Remember when he said that innocent people never take the fifth?

Remember when blatantly political selective prosecution only existed in Putin's Russia and other authoritarian states?

Consider these comments about a conviction of a Putin political opponent:
U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said the conviction "raises serious questions about selective prosecution -- and about the rule of law being overshadowed by political considerations."

"This and similar cases have a negative impact on Russia's reputation for fulfilling its international human rights obligations and improving its investment climate," Clinton's statement said.

Last edited:
no

America just had a nasty, orange rash
Nasty is more appropriately applied to TDS types. Left-wing sub-intellect haters who suppose invective equals rational arguments.
Even those that downplayed it are beginning to come around. Only the most lunatic of the lunatic fringe still buy into the QOP insanity. History will not be kind to them.
Back-up crystal ball. :LOL:

no

America just had a nasty, orange rash

Even those that downplayed it are beginning to come around. Only the most lunatic of the lunatic fringe still buy into the QOP insanity. History will not be kind to them.
The sufferers of donkey pox have destroyed this country not trump. You people gaye trump more than Arabs hate Jews. Stop talking to me it makes me sick

And those individuals could then be indicted for contempt of Congress and sent to jail. Not to mention losing their jobs and being black-listed.
It is not all that hard for a Darwinist to advocate (and then lie about it) for inequality under the law where the strong dominate the weak. Be it abortion (the nexus) or political opponents. In this case trump and extends to his supporters who are considered subhuman with no real rights. Guilty and deserving of contempt.

It is not all that hard for a Darwinist to advocate (and then lie about it) for inequality under the law where the strong dominate the weak. Be it abortion (the nexus) or political opponents. In this case trump and extends to his supporters who are considered subhuman with no real rights. Guilty and deserving of contempt.
Projection.

An amusing non sequitur.

An amusing non sequitur.
Trump is not a member and in the same way the fetus is not a member of the club. That is why your start point is Trump is a criminal. A subhuman. Trump does not enjoy legal protection any more than a fetus enjoys legal protection and that is why you all do not believe in equality under the law.
Both Trump and the fetus are nonpersons which is synonymous with nonmembers and membership is up to the ruling elites who can also evict members. The vanguard determines who is and who is not members. The strong dominating the weak has always been fascist and Darwinist. The left does not believe (even if they say they do, they are lying) the strong have a moral obligation to protect the weak and guarantee rights for all. They do not believe in freedom of association or any of these natural rights on a consistent basis but only on selective and subjective grounds

Last edited:
Trump is not a member and in the same way the fetus is not a member of the club. That is why your start point is Trump is a criminal. A subhuman. Trump does not enjoy legal protection any more than a fetus enjoys legal protection and that is why you all do not believe in equality under the law.
Both Trump and the fetus are nonpersons which is synonymous with members and membership is up to the ruling elites, The vanguard to determine who is and who is not members.
Plus you need to remember that poster isn't even an American

... and yet in both the 2016 and 2020 elections, that is all you did.
But you didn't huh? Just another example of left wingers with no self awareness. If Socretes is right and an unexamined life is not worth living, all left wingers would be dead.

Only the most lunatic of the lunatic fringe still buy into the QOP insanity.
Unfortunately for us, regular people who should know better are buying into the Democrat version of Marxism. They (the Democrats) used to respect the Constitution and mainstream economic policies. JFK for example was a staunch anti Communist/Marxist and a smart person on economic issues, today he would not be allowed in the Democrat party, let alone be placed in a leadership position.

Only about what he said about others taking it. Yes, of course it's the smart thing to do. I agree with you, it's all trying to stop him from running in 2024. I myself did not want him to run, but because of this I now want him to do it.
I want him to run, too... because I don't think he'd win, and his running and losing would be the final death-knell to be both his ego and his political clout.

And, because I think he's not sure he would win, I don't think he will run; the last time he wasn't sure he was going to win, we had an unprecendent attack on democracy, culminating in an attempted coup, and he can't do that this time because he's not in office already.

Back