Trump the most criminal President

Faithoverbelief

Trump is the most criminal president in US history. He extorted Ukraine with tax payer money to investigate a political opponent, he obstructed justice up to 10 times according to the Mueller report, he was labeled as "Individiual-1" and committed campaign finance felonies with Michael Cohen, a grand jury has been called in Georgia to investigate his attempt to find 11,780 votes, his property Mara a Lago was searched by the FBI because he illegally kept classified documents there, he is being investigated by the DOJ for his involvement and actions around January 6th, and he should have been indicted by the Manhattan DA for his crimes in the Trump Organization but the Manhattan DA got cold feet even though the main prosecutors on the case favored an indictment.

In addition, these are the other criminals that were hired or affiliated with this president:

• His National Security Advisor, Michael Flynn pled guilty to lying to the FBI
  • His campaign chairman was convicted on 8 counts. 10 counts were a mistrial. A Trump supporter on the jury, Paula Duncan, convicted Manafort on all 18 counts.
  • His deputy campaign chairman, Rick Gates, pled guilty
  • His personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, pled guilty
  • His foreign policy advisor on his campaign, George Papadopoulos, has pled guilty to lying to the FBI for contacts with Kremlin-connected Russians
  • His long time advisor and associate, Mr Stone, was found guilty on 7 counts
  • His Whitehouse chief strategist, Steve Bannon, was indicted for fraud in the border wall fundraising campaign
  • His assistant and Director of Trade and Manufacturing Policy, Peter Navarro, was indicted for Contempt of Congress
Let's see if Joe Biden can beat this.

Trump is the most criminal president in US history. He extorted Ukraine with tax payer money to investigate a political opponent, he obstructed justice up to 10 times according to the Mueller report, he was labeled as "Individiual-1" and committed campaign finance felonies with Michael Cohen, a grand jury has been called in Georgia to investigate his attempt to find 11,780 votes, his property Mara a Lago was searched by the FBI because he illegally kept classified documents there, he is being investigated by the DOJ for his involvement and actions around January 6th, and he should have been indicted by the Manhattan DA for his crimes in the Trump Organization but the Manhattan DA got cold feet even though the main prosecutors on the case favored an indictment.

In addition, these are the other criminals that were hired or affiliated with this president:

• His campaign chairman was convicted on 8 counts. 10 counts were a mistrial. A Trump supporter on the jury, Paula Duncan, convicted Manafort on all 18 counts.
  • His foreign policy advisor on his campaign, George Papadopoulos, has pled guilty to lying to the FBI for contacts with Kremlin-connected Russians
  • His Whitehouse chief strategist, Steve Bannon, was indicted for fraud in the border wall fundraising campaign
  • His assistant and Director of Trade and Manufacturing Policy, Peter Navarro, was indicted for Contempt of Congress
Chuckle!!! It's a GOOD TIME to be old, and not have to put up with political/media/governmental foolishness much longer.

Maybe the U.S. will survive, and maybe it won't. I'm glad I'm not my grand kids. They may not enjoy the U.S. as much as I did. and the sheer amount of Social/political/media horse manure they'll have to endure will be staggering, as the U.S. governmental system continues its death spiral.

Chuckle!!! It's a GOOD TIME to be old, and not have to put up with political/media/governmental foolishness much longer.

Maybe the U.S. will survive, and maybe it won't. I'm glad I'm not my grand kids. They may not enjoy the U.S. as much as I did. and the sheer amount of Social/political/media horse manure they'll have to endure will be staggering, as the U.S. governmental system continues its death spiral.
I doubt it survives. Democracy is on the way out. We will have a one party fascist system.

I find it interesting of how the left is virtually wetting themselves with glee over the news of the FBI raid.

I doubt it survives. Democracy is on the way out. We will have a one party fascist system.
Governmental systems never DO last forever. Seems that the ROMAN congress, got more and more polarized, and paralyzed toward the end of that empire's significance.

The last book in the "Narnia" series is called "The LAST BATTLE", and looks at religious corruption as C.S. Lewis understood it.

I'm a retired Army SFC. I served over 21 years and I tell you this, this is not the country I served to preserve. In fact, veritably every veteran I talk with says the same thing. These United States have been destroyed in just the last 2 years albeit it began long before that starting with Nixon and gradually degrading into the laughing stock it is today. A woke, deviant, depraved nation of limp, spineless, sexually confused, underachieving, blathering idiots (apology for the rant).

Do you remember in grade school when we, as boys, were asked what we wanted to be when we grew up most of us answered President? I certainly do. But, gradually the role of president has deteriorated to be just a shadow of what a president should be. In today's current political climate we have a geriatric, mentally degrading, shell of a man filling the chair along with a token black woman as VP. As if these two represent the best the democrats have to offer...well...it is...and their attack on this nation, as if the U.S. is a democracy and this purported democracy is in danger of being destroyed. Well fyi, It's not a democracy, it's a Constitutional Republic. Has been since founding and continues to be today until the democrats successfully turn it into a marxist regime they envision. Anyway, yea, the United States is done. It will never return to the nation with potential for greatness that we grew up with. And like you my children and grandchildren will never, repeat, never enjoy the U.S. that we did.

I'm a retired Army SFC. I served over 21 years and I tell you this, this is not the country I served to preserve. In fact, veritably every veteran I talk with says the same thing. These United States have been destroyed in just the last 2 years albeit it began long before that starting with Nixon and gradually degrading into the laughing stock it is today. A woke, deviant, depraved nation of limp, spineless, sexually confused, underachieving, blathering idiots (apology for the rant).

Do you remember in grade school when we, as boys, were asked what we wanted to be when we grew up most of us answered President? I certainly do. But, gradually the role of president has deteriorated to be just a shadow of what a president should be. In today's current political climate we have a geriatric, mentally degrading, shell of a man filling the chair along with a token black woman as VP. As if these two represent the best the democrats have to offer...well...it is...and their attack on this nation, as if the U.S. is a democracy and this purported democracy is in danger of being destroyed. Well fyi, It's not a democracy, it's a Constitutional Republic. Has been since founding and continues to be today until the democrats successfully turn it into a marxist regime they envision. Anyway, yea, the United States is done. It will never return to the nation with potential for greatness that we grew up with. And like you my children and grandchildren will never, repeat, never enjoy the U.S. that we did.
So what country are you moving to?

You really need to back off on watching Rachael Maddow and Lawrence O'Donnell. The propaganda you are repeating wasn't any good the first time around.

Back