Trump wins most admired man, ties it last year with Obama. How did he win?

Whateverman

Some suspect if Trump lost the election he would lose this. Some suspect if Biden got more votes than Obama in the election this time than Obama got when he was elected, then he would win this.
I don't know anyone who thinks like the people you've described in your last paragraph. Sure, the winner of a presidential election is going to be admired to some extent - but that's different from naming the president the "most admired".

Neither Biden nor the current white house occupant are on my list...

EDIT: it's weird that Drumpf won this year, but hey, I don't get to decide who's most admired by people.

I don't know anyone who thinks like the people you've described in your last paragraph. Sure, the winner of a presidential election is going to be admired to some extent - but that's different from naming the president the "most admired".

Neither Biden nor the current white house occupant are on my list...

EDIT: it's weird that Drumpf won this year, but hey, I don't get to decide who's most admired by people.
Why do you think Biden got more votes than Obama?

Whateverman

Why do you think Biden got more votes than Obama?
I can't find where it says this. Maybe I missed it?

Here's what I found, highlighted in red:

• Obama is the top choice among Democrats, at 32%, but that is down from 41% last year. President-elect Joe Biden (13%) is also commonly named by Democrats.
  • Additionally, Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation's top infectious disease expert, is named by 5% of Democrats but only 1% of Republicans, further contributing to Democrats' relative dispersion of choices.
  • Independents are evenly split between Trump (11%) and Obama (11%), with another 3% naming Biden and 2% Fauci.
Overall, 18% of Americans name Trump, 15% name Obama, 6% Biden and 3% Fauci.
Did you mean "why did Trump get more votes than Obama"?

EDIT: if I assume you meant Trump instead of Biden, I can only guess. Trump is the current president, and Obama is sort of old-news. Plus, we're in the middle of a pretty harsh culture war, where people support "their guy" regardless of what he says/does.

Harry Leggs

Who cares?
Some suspect if Trump lost the election he would lose this.
Lose what? This is the booby prize. Trump was cheated out of the election.
Some suspect if Biden got more votes than Obama in the election this time than Obama got when he was elected, then he would win this.
It is hard to make sense of your sentence construction here. Neither Obama or Biden cares much about this. It is a joke. So i don't know what point you are trying to make.

Kamala Harris gets 2nd for women and has not done a thing. Is this a phone poll? Who cares. This does not rise to the level of tempest in a teacup.

Furion

Some suspect if Trump lost the election he would lose this. Some suspect if Biden got more votes than Obama in the election this time than Obama got when he was elected, then he would win this.
Clearly it was a rigged election because it didn't turn out like the tender babes wanted.