Trumps accomplishments

The Pixie

How did Trump accomplish these things? Exactly what policies, for example, led to employment going as low as 3.5%?

I ask because it is possibly this was due to global effects or to the actions of the previous administration. It is great unemployment was so low, but I wonder if Trump deserves the credit.

john james

I don't know. Many around me deny Trump doing anything and doing everything bad, mostly because they have bad feelings for him because he won't 2016 and they believed the bad things the media said about him.

Howie

How did Trump accomplish these things? Exactly what policies, for example, led to employment going as low as 3.5%?

I ask because it is possibly this was due to global effects or to the actions of the previous administration. It is great unemployment was so low, but I wonder if Trump deserves the credit.
Of course you do.

Howie

I think this is 600 accomplishments.

I'm not a Trump supporter but I also didn't have the bad feelings of him winning that some had.
It's a shame to see him go.

Now we go back to the Obama decline.

Authentic Nouveau

It's a shame to see him go.

Now we go back to the Obama decline.
It is a shame. The Joke Bribem is wanting to jack up min wage. 15 bucks.
CBO scores it as 4 million losing their jobs. If a kid can't do 15 dollars worth of work, he gets laid off.

I score it more like 6-8 million.

Cost of 6 million laid off

1 Billions of unemployment checks
2 Loss of collecting FICA taxes from the worker and employer.

This is like electric cars which do not pay fuel taxes to build roads.

Authentic Nouveau

You admit you have no econ background.

1 Returned jobs from China
2 Put heat on the Fed and quickly rates fell and housing starts went up
3 Cancelled hundreds of growth choking regulations
4 Cut NAFTA
5 Consumer spending fuels GDPgrowth. He is an enthusiastic cheerleader and consumers went wild. Then the Stock Markets went up and people got even more aggressive buying houses and cars.

You lack the math credentials to study and understand economics.

Temujin

4 Cut NAFTA
5 Consumer spending fuels GDPgrowth. He is an enthusiastic cheerleader and consumers went wild. Then the Stock Markets went up and people got even more aggressive buying houses and cars.

So do you.

Temujin

4 Cut NAFTA

Perhaps you would share with us your expert analysis of how the stock market is reacting to Biden's inauguration (or Trump's departure).

Whateverman

I don't know. Many around me deny Trump doing anything and doing everything bad, mostly because they have bad feelings for him because he won't 2016 and they believed the bad things the media said about him.
I don't feel he deserves credit for anything good. Maybe in a year or two, I'll be willing to concede a few things, but until then, talk to the hand.