Trump's Favorite Bible Verse

bigthinker

I'm curious as to what believers here think about this video. Many believers I encounter here are dismissive of atheist's claims of having read the bible, ever having been a true Christian. At best believers here do not accept atheist personal accounts of their beliefs as authentic.
So I'm curious as to what believers think of Trump's reluctance here to cite a specific favorite bible verse. He's an opinionated guy but doesn't share here. Do you think he's familiar enough to have a favorite verse?

Whateverman

They wont answer constructively, because regardless of what they say, they don't actually care what he believes.

To answer constructively would make this obvious.

edit: to clarify, I'm referring only to those believers who still think he's the bees knees. It's entirely possible for a Christian to come up with an actual answer to the question.

bigthinker

They wont answer constructively, because regardless of what they say, they don't actually care what he believes.

To answer constructively would make this obvious.

edit: to clarify, I'm referring only to those believers who still think he's the bees knees. It's entirely possible for a Christian to come up with an actual answer to the question.
yeah. plus the rationalization is whatever it needs to be at the moment, consistency is not a concern.

Authentic Nouveau

Many Believers agree with the President. We have many scriptures for many situations. the Fake News tried to do a "gotcha question" and failed. They won't do that to pro-abortion Bidet. What is Kamalala's favorite pro-abortion verse?

Jews place a major emphasis on Shema.

the best-known in all of Jewish liturgy

Sh'ma Yisrael Adonai Eloheinu Adonai Eḥad:

But the don't know THE LORD JESUS CHRIST

Authentic Nouveau

I'm curious as to what believers here think about this video. Many believers I encounter here are dismissive of atheist's claims of having read the bible, ever having been a true Christian. At best believers here do not accept atheist personal accounts of their beliefs as authentic.
So I'm curious as to what believers think of Trump's reluctance here to cite a specific favorite bible verse. He's an opinionated guy but doesn't share here. Do you think he's familiar enough to have a favorite verse?

I have not seen an atheist "testimony" that didn't have holes it it. They were ritual "believers" with no relationship with the LORD and not filled with the Spirit.

bigthinker

Many Believers agree with the President.
About what?
We have many scriptures for many situations. the Fake News tried to do a "gotcha question" and failed.
How Bloomberg fail?
They won't do that to pro-abortion Bidet. What is Kamalala's favorite pro-abortion verse?
Pro choice isn't "pro abortion".
I realize you likely don't understand the distinction.
Do you have a favorite anti-abortion verse? It certainly isn't an issue for God, he murders countless unborn babies every year.
And he's also not opposed to drowning infants. God
But the don't know THE LORD JESUS CHRIST
Do you believe Trump "knows the Lord"?
What characteristics or fruit testifies of his relationship and faith in Christ?

Authentic Nouveau

Watching the heathen go all "religious"

Not a single New Testament Saint had a New Testament favorite verse.

Acts 2

41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.

Whateverman has Mohammad roots.

Mohammad couldn't even read to see if his mess was "written" correctly.

bigthinker

Acts 2

41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.

lol.

bigthinker

Acts 2

Do you believe Trump knows the Lord?
You're kind of an expert on this kind of stuff so what are your thoughts - do you think Trump is an authentic Christian?

bigthinker

I have not seen an atheist "testimony" that didn't have holes it it. They were ritual "believers" with no relationship with the LORD and not filled with the Spirit.
sure but that also describes Christians.
Take yourself for instance, you're not filled with the Spirit.
You don't have a relationship with the LORD.
So...

Temujin

Do you believe Trump knows the Lord?
You're kind of an expert on this kind of stuff so what are your thoughts - do you think Trump is an authentic Christian?
I don't think he is an authentic anything. He was standing behind the door when sincerity was handed out.

Authentic Nouveau

To our secular hypocrites.

ask Biden about his verses.

In yesterday's big sermon for Thanksgiving (1,000) saw it.

"Devout Catholic" Joe Biden doesn't know the "P" in "Psalmist" is silent, not the "s"

Quotes the "Palmist" in Psalms.

vibise

The point is that Trump is not and has never been a church-goer and is unfamiliar with the Bible as illustrated by his remarks about "Two Corinthians".

Not surprising that he could not name a single bible verse.

Authentic Nouveau

The point is that Trump is not and has never been a church-goer and is unfamiliar with the Bible as illustrated by his remarks about "Two Corinthians".

Not surprising that he could not name a single bible verse.
No comment from you when CREEPY Joe was mumbling about scripture in his
Thanksgiving address.

The heathen pronounced Psalmist with the "s" silent and pronounced the "p"

You must be excited to see 2 sexual predators Polident-Erection Joe Bidet Beijing Joe.

I guarantee he doesn't read the Bible.