trying to keep the Law vs keeping the Law

Jewjitzu

For all you no-sinning Jews, who make yourself perfect, and Right... ... LOL, Romans 10:1 "Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved."
Romans 10:2 "For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge."
Romans 10:3 "For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God."

LISTEN, NOW HEAR THIS, THE CAPTAIN IS SPEAKING,
Romans 10:4 "For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth." ... BINGO, which means if you're NOT in, in, in, Christ, you're none righteous... (smile)...

PICJAG, 101G.
Torah says otherwise, and the true Messiah will not abrogate Torah. ;)

101G

nope, Torah say look to Jesus/Yeshua God almighty who saves us all .......... supportive scripture,
A. Leviticus 26:11 "And I will set my tabernacle among you: and my soul shall not abhor you."
Leviticus 26:12 "And I will walk among you, and will be your God, and ye shall be my people."

B. when did God walk among us? Isaiah 35:4 "Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you."
Isaiah 35:5 "Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped."
Isaiah 35:6 "Then shall the lame man leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing: for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert."

when did the blind see? the deaf hear?, the lame walk? ect...... yes when God came, JESUS, the Lord. he, God, set his tabernacle among us, Luke 2:10 "And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people."
Luke 2:11 "For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord."

PICJAG,. 101G.

Jewjitzu

nope, Torah say look to Jesus/Yeshua God almighty who saves us all .......... supportive scripture,
A. Leviticus 26:11 "And I will set my tabernacle among you: and my soul shall not abhor you."
Leviticus 26:12 "And I will walk among you, and will be your God, and ye shall be my people."

B. when did God walk among us? Isaiah 35:4 "Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you."
Isaiah 35:5 "Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped."
Isaiah 35:6 "Then shall the lame man leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing: for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert."

when did the blind see? the deaf hear?, the lame walk? ect...... yes when God came, JESUS, the Lord. he, God, set his tabernacle among us, Luke 2:10 "And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people."
Luke 2:11 "For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord."

PICJAG,. 101G.
Jesus bends his knees;)

Isaiah 45:23
By myself I have sworn, my mouth has uttered in all integrity a word that will not be revoked: Before me every knee will bow; by me every tongue will swear.

Last edited:

101G

Jesus bends his knees;)
oh yes? Psalms 110:1 "A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool."
I thought he is "SITTING"... lol, lol, lol, oh my, my, my, my... when will they ever learn.

LOOK, just STOP, and start over, until then be quite and learn in silents as a wife is to do... (smile).... :eek: YIKES!.

Good day.

PICJAG, 101G.

Jewjitzu

oh yes? Psalms 110:1 "A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool."
I thought he is "SITTING"... lol, lol, lol, oh my, my, my, my... when will they ever learn.
Yep, King David sat as did his sons. This doesn't help you.

1 Chronicles 29:23
So Solomon sat on the throne of the LORD as king in place of his father David. He prospered and all Israel obeyed him.

LOOK, just STOP, and start over, until then be quite and learn in silents as a wife is to do... (smile).... :eek: YIKES!.

Good day.

PICJAG, 101G.
And, again, you keep running away from answering like a scared rabbit 🐇.

Why don't you answer whether sheep is singular or plural? It's obvious your embarrassed to answer.

The inevitable is that Jesus will bow to my God.

Isaiah 45:23
By myself I have sworn, my mouth has uttered in all integrity a word that will not be revoked: Before me every knee will bow; by me every tongue will swear.

Open Heart

the universal Law alway was, and as for ISRAEL, those laws was under Moses, which are no more. .... hello..

well I'm Listing, but not understanding your lack of KNOWLEDGE that the Old way is OVER, and NEW WAY/COVENANT is made.

PICJAG, 101G.
The Law given to Moses was part of the eternal covenant with Israel. God doesn't break his covenants.

Harel13

Get your heads out of the sand, do you fellas know what "imputed SIN"
Let me tell you what I think about your imputed sin. In the IDF there's a slang term called a "hanfatzah". What is this "hanfatzah"? The sergeants want to prepare you for any situation. So they spread a rumor to convince you that a certain event or situation will happen soon. Then, when you discover that this thing is not real, is not going to happen, your reaction is gauged. Over time, you learn to react better to any situation.

@101G, your imputed sin is a hanfatzah. It's a baseless myth. It's meaningless. And you have bought into it, hook, line and sinker. Only problem is, that unlike soldiers who learn to deal with these things over time, you and the billions of Christians throughout history have not Not much more to say on the matter.
Look fellas, your theology is bad, bad, and WITHOUT GOD'S WISDOM.
Oh, look. More irony. Jewish theology advocates that Man is good and can and should strive to be good. Christian theology advocates that Man is evil and will always be evil. And yet our theology is "bad"? Your theology is hopeless. Literally. Absolutely no hope.
so you're reproved.
How? Were not Noah, Abraham and Moses described as righteous? Thought no one was righteous. So you disagree with both David and the fool? Coulda said that a long time ago.
Maybe you cannot understand the WISDOM I speak of? see posy #174....

PICJAG, 101G.
I don't know. Is wisdom that is illogical really wisdom?

In any case, you still haven't answered my question. So far, your continuous dodging in moving of the goalposts does not look good on your resume. You make a terrible evangelist, too. Up your game and also realize that if you don't answer people's questions, it makes you look foolish.

101G

The Law given to Moses was part of the eternal covenant with Israel. God doesn't break his covenants.
Thank you God don't BREAK COVENANT, but MAKE it BETTER, by making a NEW ONE, or a BETTER ONE, called the NEW TEATAMENT...... BINGO.

ain't that simple enough? .... (smile), ....

PICJAG, 101G.

Last edited:

Jewjitzu

Thank you God don't BREAK COVENANT, but MAKE it BETTER, by making a NEW ONE, or a NETTER ONE, called the NEW TEATAMENT...... BINGO.

PICJAG, 101G.
Same law as before in Jeremiah 31:31-34, and still with the houses of Israel and Judah. No church.

101G

Let me tell you what I think about your imputed sin. In the IDF there's a slang term called a "hanfatzah". What is this "hanfatzah"? The sergeants want to prepare you for any situation. So they spread a rumor to convince you that a certain event or situation will happen soon. Then, when you discover that this thing is not real, is not going to happen, your reaction is gauged. Over time, you learn to react better to any situation.

@101G, your imputed sin is a hanfatzah. It's a baseless myth. It's meaningless. And you have bought into it, hook, line and sinker. Only problem is, that unlike soldiers who learn to deal with these things over time, you and the billions of Christians throughout history have not Not much more to say on the matter.
so we can take this as you have no real rebuttal? thought so....
Oh, look. More irony. Jewish theology advocates that Man is good and can and should strive to be good.
if Good, why strive to be good.... LOL, LOL, LOL, :eek: YIKES!... oh my.

Christian theology advocates that Man is evil and will always be evil. And yet our theology is "bad"? Your theology is hopeless. Literally. Absolutely no hope.
who said man is evil? .... but you are... (smile). no matter, see our theology teach"HOPE" in Faith, listen, Romans 8:20 "For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope," SO THAT EVIL NONESENSE IS OUT THE DOOR.

now listern to hope, Romans 8:24 "For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?" see that IGNORANT STATEMENT, "Man is good and can and should strive to be good", if you're already Good why strive to be Good? ... lol, lol, lol, oh my, my, my. I have never seen so much INGORANCE in one spot or place at one time, I thought I have seen it all, well I was wrong .... here ... lol.
How? Were not Noah, Abraham and Moses described as righteous? Thought no one was righteous. So you disagree with both David and the fool? Coulda said that a long time ago.
LISTEN AND LEARN, Genesis 7:1 "And the LORD said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation." so was he rightioud all his life? .... no...lol. but he did obey God and God "SEEN", "SEEN", righteous.... hello? did you understand that? .... probably not... oh well.
I don't know.
Eureka, THIS IS THE ONLY THING i HAVE SEEN YOU SAID THAT IS TRUE. ... "SEEN" GET IT "SEEN",Genesis 7:1 "And the LORD said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation." BUT HAVE ANYTHING ELSE YOU SAID IS TRUE? NO. DRR, YOU HAVE PROVED MY point..... LOL, LOL, LOL, OH MY, MY, MY. this is just TOO EASY.

PICJAG, 101G.

101G

Same law as before in Jeremiah 31:31-34, and still with the houses of Israel and Judah. No church.
ERROR, ERROR, ERROR, and another ERROR, LISTEN and LEARN, all hands on deck, all hands on deck, this is the Captain is speaking... Jeremiah 31:31 "Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:"
Jeremiah 31:32 "Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:"

what? Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers so Jewjitzu, what did you say? "
Same law as before in Jeremiah 31:31-34, and still with the houses of Israel and Judah.
BUSTED, .... lol, lol, lol, lol, right there in BLACK and WHITE, "Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers".

How IGNORANT can one be.... more? ......... o_O

PICJAG, 101G.

on that note Good night....lol,

Jewjitzu

ERROR, ERROR, ERROR, and another ERROR, LISTEN and LEARN, all hands on deck, all hands on deck, this is the Captain is speaking... Jeremiah 31:31 "Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:"
Jeremiah 31:32 "Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:"

what? Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers so Jewjitzu, what did you say? "

BUSTED, .... lol, lol, lol, lol, right there in BLACK and WHITE, "Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers".

How IGNORANT can one be.... more? ......... o_O

PICJAG, 101G.

on that note Good night....lol,
Yep, it was written on stone previously. Now on the hearts and minds, same laws.

You're not much of a captain.

Jewjitzu

Eureka, THIS IS THE ONLY THING i HAVE SEEN YOU SAID THAT IS TRUE. ... "SEEN" GET IT "SEEN",Genesis 7:1 "And the LORD said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation." BUT HAVE ANYTHING ELSE YOU SAID IS TRUE? NO. DRR, YOU HAVE PROVED MY point..... LOL, LOL, LOL, OH MY, MY, MY. this is just TOO EASY.

PICJAG, 101G.
Rotfl... you really don't have a grasp of English, and you cut Harel13's response in half. That isn't being very righteous, 101G.

Your wisdom wasn't really wisdom, nor you responses very logical or rational.

Again, what is your native language so we can get you some help.

So things are so easy for you, tell us if the word sheep 🐑 is singular or plural? Rotfl...

Open Heart

Thank you God don't BREAK COVENANT, but MAKE it BETTER, by making a NEW ONE, or a BETTER ONE, called the NEW TEATAMENT...... BINGO.

PICJAG, 101G.
The New Covenant is for the world to come. It is not for this world. Again, God tells Abraham that his covenant is everlasting. So, no, God isn't going to come 2000 years agoo and suddenly say, "Hey I'm not going to keep that eternal covenant anymore."

Harel13

so we can take this as you have no real rebuttal? thought so....
Oh, a rebuttal certainly exists. It's just that you have not yet answered my question to you. Answer it, and meanwhile I'll add this point to the other two questions you wanted answered.

if Good, why strive to be good.... LOL, LOL, LOL, :eek: YIKES!... oh my.
Because Man sins. Duh.

who said man is evil? .... but you are... (smile). no matter, see our theology teach"HOPE" in Faith, listen, Romans 8:20 "For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope," SO THAT EVIL NONESENSE IS OUT THE DOOR.

now listern to hope, Romans 8:24 "For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?" see that IGNORANT STATEMENT, "Man is good and can and should strive to be good", if you're already Good why strive to be Good? ... lol, lol, lol, oh my, my, my. I have never seen so much INGORANCE in one spot or place at one time, I thought I have seen it all, well I was wrong .... here ... lol.
Just wondering. Is English your first language?
In any case, I'll be adding this to the list of questions I'll answer if and when you bother to answer my question to you.

Real mature.
Grow up and answer my question. If in the next post I don't see an answer to my question, I'll simply be ignoring you. And no, it's not because you've hit a nerve. You haven't. You've just shown that coherent, mature conversation is out the window, in this case. חבל על הזמן, as we say in Israel.

Rachel Redux

Not interested. Not an issue.

The thing that is important is what we do with THIS life.
You may not be interested but it surely is an issue.
Yes, what we do in this life matters but David made it clear that there is life after this one. He knew he'd see his son again.
What gobbledygook are you attempting to teach here?
Maybe something Lakota-ish?

101G

The New Covenant is for the world to come. It is not for this world. Again, God tells Abraham that his covenant is everlasting. So, no, God isn't going to come 2000 years agoo and suddenly say, "Hey I'm not going to keep that eternal covenant anymore."
GINOLJHC, to All, first thanks for the reply, second ERROR, the The New covenant is for "US", who are BORN AGAIN while Livinbg in this world, lets mnake it Plain, "BORN OF THE SPIRIT", scripture, who Jesus, came on Pentecost.
John 3:1 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:
John 3:2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.
John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
John 3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Water birth is "NATRURAL" birth of your earthly mother and father, but Spiritual Birth is of our HEAVENLY Father, IN, IN, IN, this world. understand OH,, THERE IS NO natural "BIRTH" IN THE kingdomTO COME of the RESURRECTED. WE WILL BE LIKE THE ANGELS,, Scriptures, Matt 22:30 "For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven". see in the NEW BODY, there is no need for reproduction of offspring. hello, hello..... and when the Lord Jesus returs, he will change these VILE "Bodies", unto a BODY "like", his.

so NO, the New covenant is now, and was here when the two Witness arrive, John the Baptist, (the Elijah, of the PROPHETS.), and the Lord Jesus the Christ, the NEW COVENANT GIVER, (the Moses, of the "LAW"). as God said, listen,
Rom 3:20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin. (which answered the Law question of anyone under the Law, under the OLD COVENANT... you're not RIGHTIOUS), not in God's eyes.... :eek: YIKES! )
Rom 3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; (BEING WITNESS BY THE lAW? "JESUS THE NEW LAW GIVER, VS MOSIC THE OLD LAW GIVER... AND THE PROPHETS, ELIJAH THE OLD COVENANT PROPHETS, AND JOHN THE BAPTIST THE NEW COVENANT PROPHETS, .... BINGO THE TWO WITNESS OF REVELATION CHAPTER 11).
Rom 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: (iBINGO, THIS IS FOR JEWS AND GENTILES, EVEN TODAY.)
Rom 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
Rom 3:24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
Rom 3:25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; (HELLO, READ THART AGAIN).
Rom 3:26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
Rom 3:27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.

so OH, the New Covenant is in EFFECT, even as we Speak, "for whoseoever call upon the Name of the Lord, NOTICE "Lord", shall be DELEVERED/SAVED.

Ih this is too easy, a child can understand this, maybe this is why one needs to be "BORN AGAIN", from ABOVE, in the NEW COVENANT in order to understand.

PICJAG, 101G.

101G

Because Man sins
not if you're in Christ Jesus.
Just wondering. Is English your first language?
In any case, I'll be adding this to the list of questions I'll answer if and when you bother to answer my question to you.
STOP wondering, (like a fallen star... (Smile), understand, can you hear my speech? is it English to you? if not, why worry about it... (smile)..... :unsure:

Real mature.Grow up and answer my question. If in the next post I don't see an answer to my question, I'll simply be ignoring you. And no, it's not because you've hit a nerve. You haven't. You've just shown that coherent, mature conversation is out the window, in this case. חבל על הזמן, as we say in Israel.

so we can take this as you have nothing to say? ..... thought so.

PICJAG, 101G.

101G

see post #197, because it's for the JEWS, and GENTILES, who are "BORN" AGAIN". and the Law of Moses ior you who are NOT BORN AHAIN.... (smile).... destructions awates upon his return..

PICJAG, 101G.

Open Heart

GINOLJHC, to All, first thanks for the reply, second ERROR, the The New covenant is for "US", who are BORN AGAIN while Livinbg in this world, lets mnake it Plain, "BORN OF THE SPIRIT", scripture, who Jesus, came on Pentecost.
John 3:1 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:
John 3:2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.
John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
John 3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Water birth is "NATRURAL" birth of your earthly mother and father, but Spiritual Birth is of our HEAVENLY Father, IN, IN, IN, this world. understand OH,, THERE IS NO natural "BIRTH" IN THE kingdomTO COME of the RESURRECTED. WE WILL BE LIKE THE ANGELS,, Scriptures, Matt 22:30 "For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven". see in the NEW BODY, there is no need for reproduction of offspring. hello, hello..... and when the Lord Jesus returs, he will change these VILE "Bodies", unto a BODY "like", his.

so NO, the New covenant is now, and was here when the two Witness arrive, John the Baptist, (the Elijah, of the PROPHETS.), and the Lord Jesus the Christ, the NEW COVENANT GIVER, (the Moses, of the "LAW"). as God said, listen,
Rom 3:20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin. (which answered the Law question of anyone under the Law, under the OLD COVENANT... you're not RIGHTIOUS), not in God's eyes.... :eek: YIKES! )
Rom 3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; (BEING WITNESS BY THE lAW? "JESUS THE NEW LAW GIVER, VS MOSIC THE OLD LAW GIVER... AND THE PROPHETS, ELIJAH THE OLD COVENANT PROPHETS, AND JOHN THE BAPTIST THE NEW COVENANT PROPHETS, .... BINGO THE TWO WITNESS OF REVELATION CHAPTER 11).
Rom 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: (iBINGO, THIS IS FOR JEWS AND GENTILES, EVEN TODAY.)
Rom 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
Rom 3:24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
Rom 3:25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; (HELLO, READ THART AGAIN).
Rom 3:26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
Rom 3:27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.

so OH, the New Covenant is in EFFECT, even as we Speak, "for whoseoever call upon the Name of the Lord, NOTICE "Lord", shall be DELEVERED/SAVED.

Ih this is too easy, a child can understand this, maybe this is why one needs to be "BORN AGAIN", from ABOVE, in the NEW COVENANT in order to understand.

PICJAG, 101G.
More New Testament. Yawn.