trying to keep the Law vs keeping the Law

101G

More New Testament. Yawn.
first thanks for the reply, second, quit Yawning .... (smile)... wake UP, open your eyes, scripture, Isaiah 29:8 "It shall even be as when an hungry man dreameth, and, behold, he eateth; but he awaketh, and his soul is empty: or as when a thirsty man dreameth, and, behold, he drinketh; but he awaketh, and, behold, he is faint, and his soul hath appetite: so shall the multitude of all the nations be, that fight against mount Zion." BINGO

Isaiah 29:9 "Stay yourselves, and wonder; cry ye out, and cry: they are drunken, but not with wine; they stagger, but not with strong drink."

Isaiah 29:10 "For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered."

Isaiah 29:11 "And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed:"

Isaiah 29:12 "And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned."

see OH this is you problem, your eyes are closed to the NEW TESTAMENT, because "GOD" has poured out upon you .... "DEEP SLEEP".... :eek: YIKES!.

now THE NEW TESTAMENT,
Romans 11:8 "(According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day."

Romans 11:9 "And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them:"

Romans 11:10 "Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway."

Romans 11:11 "I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy."

Romans 11:12 "Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?"

well ..... :D ........ WAKE up, before it's too late.

PICJAG, 101G.

Jewjitzu

see post #197, because it's for the JEWS, and GENTILES, who are "BORN" AGAIN". and the Law of Moses ior you who are NOT BORN AHAIN.... (smile).... destructions awates upon his return..

PICJAG, 101G.
One law for the native and stranger. The true Messiah will teach that.

Jewjitzu

GINOLJHC, to All, first thanks for the reply, second ERROR, the The New covenant is for "US", who are BORN AGAIN while Livinbg in this world, lets mnake it Plain, "BORN OF THE SPIRIT", scripture, who Jesus, came on Pentecost.
John 3:1 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:
John 3:2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.
John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
John 3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Water birth is "NATRURAL" birth of your earthly mother and father, but Spiritual Birth is of our HEAVENLY Father, IN, IN, IN, this world. understand OH,, THERE IS NO natural "BIRTH" IN THE kingdomTO COME of the RESURRECTED. WE WILL BE LIKE THE ANGELS,, Scriptures, Matt 22:30 "For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven". see in the NEW BODY, there is no need for reproduction of offspring. hello, hello..... and when the Lord Jesus returs, he will change these VILE "Bodies", unto a BODY "like", his.

so NO, the New covenant is now, and was here when the two Witness arrive, John the Baptist, (the Elijah, of the PROPHETS.), and the Lord Jesus the Christ, the NEW COVENANT GIVER, (the Moses, of the "LAW"). as God said, listen,
Rom 3:20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin. (which answered the Law question of anyone under the Law, under the OLD COVENANT... you're not RIGHTIOUS), not in God's eyes.... :eek: YIKES! )
Rom 3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; (BEING WITNESS BY THE lAW? "JESUS THE NEW LAW GIVER, VS MOSIC THE OLD LAW GIVER... AND THE PROPHETS, ELIJAH THE OLD COVENANT PROPHETS, AND JOHN THE BAPTIST THE NEW COVENANT PROPHETS, .... BINGO THE TWO WITNESS OF REVELATION CHAPTER 11).
Rom 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: (iBINGO, THIS IS FOR JEWS AND GENTILES, EVEN TODAY.)
Rom 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
Rom 3:24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
Rom 3:25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; (HELLO, READ THART AGAIN).
Rom 3:26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
Rom 3:27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.

so OH, the New Covenant is in EFFECT, even as we Speak, "for whoseoever call upon the Name of the Lord, NOTICE "Lord", shall be DELEVERED/SAVED.

Ih this is too easy, a child can understand this, maybe this is why one needs to be "BORN AGAIN", from ABOVE, in the NEW COVENANT in order to understand.

PICJAG, 101G.
The new covenant is easy. The same laws written on the hearts and minds of the houses of Israel and Judah. No church involved, and Messiah has nothing to do with it.

How's the sheep 🐑 101G. Singular or plural? Rotfl...

101G

One law for the native and stranger. The true Messiah will teach that.
tes, the one law of "FAITH", and it is and was already taught. Matthew 28:18 "And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth." Matthew 28:19 "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:" Matthew 28:20 "Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

so you're a Johnny come latley.

PICJAG, 101G.

Jewjitzu

tes, the one law of "FAITH", and it is and was already taught. Matthew 28:18 "And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth." Matthew 28:19 "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:" Matthew 28:20 "Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

so you're a Johnny come latley.

PICJAG, 101G.
Rotfl... Messiah shouldn't teach anything but Torah. Adding or changing laws makes for a bad Johnny ;)

Have you figured out yet if the term sheep is singular or plural?

101G

Rotfl... Messiah shouldn't teach anything but Torah. Adding or changing laws makes for a bad Johnny ;)

GINOLJC, to all,

Torah. is OLD COVENANT... LOL, LOL, LOL, did yo not READ in Jeremiah 31:31 "Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:"

LISTEN, Jeremiah 31:32 "Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:"

and this, next verse, Jeremiah 31:33 "But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people."

LAW, not LAW(S) ... lol, lol, lol, oh my. Got the Torah and still cannot understand it, nor believe it.

ALL HANDS ON DECK, NOW HEAR THIS, THIS IS THE CAPTAIN SPEAKING,
Hebrews 8:7 "For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second." HELLO,
Hebrews 8:8 "For finding fault with them, (THAT'S YOU Jewjitzu), he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:" BINGO,
Hebrews 8:9 "Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord." NOTE Jewjitzu, IT'S THE "Lord"... (smile)
Hebrews 8:10 "For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:"
Hebrews 8:11 "And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest."
Hebrews 8:12 "For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more."
Hebrews 8:13 "In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away."

that's the "Lord" Jesus speaking in Jeremiah 31, and now by his apostles, Hebrews 8.

again, a Johnny come latley
been told you, but you cannot understand spritual things... (smile) ... lol, lol, lol, :eek: YIKES!. so keep on counting sheep ... ok. lol. now go back thru my post and see when I been answered your IGNORANT question... lol, you missed it didn't you,

as said, a Johnny come latley

PICJAG, 101G.

Jewjitzu

GINOLJC, to all,

Torah. is OLD COVENANT... LOL, LOL, LOL, did yo not READ in Jeremiah 31:31 "Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:"

LISTEN, Jeremiah 31:32 "Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:"

and this, next verse, Jeremiah 31:33 "But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people."
Yes, the law, Torah, is a whole.

LAW, not LAW(S) ... lol, lol, lol, oh my. Got the Torah and still cannot understand it, nor believe it.
Yep, and Hebrews changes this below. Such a tragedy 😢

ALL HANDS ON DECK, NOW HEAR THIS, THIS IS THE CAPTAIN SPEAKING,
Hebrews 8:7 "For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second." HELLO,
Hebrews 8:8 "For finding fault with them, (THAT'S YOU Jewjitzu), he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:" BINGO,
Hebrews 8:9 "Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord." NOTE Jewjitzu, IT'S THE "Lord"... (smile)
Hebrews 8:10 "For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:"
Hebrews 8:11 "And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest."
Hebrews 8:12 "For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more."
Hebrews 8:13 "In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away."

that's the "Lord" Jesus speaking in Jeremiah 31, and now by his apostles, Hebrews 8.
Yep, that's why the same law is written on the hearts and minds, and the covenant with the houses of Israel and Judah exclusively.

again, a Johnny come latley
Yep, you are.

been told you, but you cannot understand spritual things... (smile) ... lol, lol, lol, :eek: YIKES!. so keep on counting sheep ... ok. lol. now go back thru my post and see when I been answered your IGNORANT question... lol, you missed it didn't you,
The law is spiritual. Yep, you don't understand it.

as said, a Johnny come latley

PICJAG, 101G.
Yep, you are. So tell us if sheep 🐑 is singular or plural? Where did you answer this?

Last edited:

101G

Yes, the law, Torah, is a whole.
ERROR, law... one, the Law of LOVE, and as the whole, "LAW", which NONE of you NEVER kept. and again the vers that sums up all the Law oT and NT is the same one Law, Micah 6:8 "He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?" John 13:34 "A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another." BINGO, and when one do that, then they has fullfiled Micah 6:8 .... (simle)... just what the Lord require, and has shown us... "LOVE" ye one ANOTHER",

PICJAG, 101G.

Jewjitzu

ERROR, law... one, the Law of LOVE, and as the whole, "LAW", which NONE of you NEVER kept. and again the vers that sums up all the Law oT and NT is the same one Law, Micah 6:8 "He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"
Nope. Loving your neighbor is within the law. You've quoted the prophets here. Justice, mercy etc., are in the law too.

to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?" John 13:34 "A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another." BINGO, and when one do that, then they has fullfiled Micah 6:8 .... (simle)... just what the Lord require, and has shown us... "LOVE" ye one ANOTHER",
Nothing new here.

PICJAG, 101G.
Obi one kenobi

101G

Nope. Loving your neighbor is within the law. You've quoted the prophets here. Justice, mercy etc., are in the law too.
this is the LAW of God before the Mosic law, which just showed you..... your SIN... lol, lol, lol, see you said the THE "LAW" IS SPIRIT, yes, and you JEWS could not see it, so he GOD put it in STONE so you can see your sin, and try to keep what you couls not see, nor UNDERSTAND. since you could not see the Spirit of God in WORDS and DEEDS, so he made it for you to "SEE"... meaning, the law, it was ADDED, just for YOU.... so show you what you couls not see, YOUR SIN. lol, lol, lol,

since you was blind to the TRUTH, so he show you your ERROR.... in essance you're Living by a "SELF" ERROR in your ownself, that neither your fore fathers, who did not comprehend then, nor YOU "today".... lol. oh my.
as the apostle of God said, Romans 10:3 "For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God." Romans 10:4 "For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth."

see, this is where you Jews make a deadly mistakes at, " "For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth."

did you get that? Christ is the END of the LAW ..... "for righteousness". let us say it again, "Christ is the END of the LAW ..... "for righteousness".

my, God, how plain can one get. again, Christ is the END of the Law for...... righteousness

now if one cannot understand that, they are really blind.

PICJAG, 101G.

Jewjitzu

this is the LAW of God before the Mosic law, which just showed you..... your SIN... lol, lol, lol, see you said the THE "LAW" IS SPIRIT, yes, and you JEWS could not see it, so he GOD put it in STONE so you can see your sin, and try to keep what you couls not see, nor UNDERSTAND. since you could not see the Spirit of God in WORDS and DEEDS, so he made it for you to "SEE"... meaning, the law, it was ADDED, just for YOU.... so show you what you couls not see, YOUR SIN. lol, lol, lol,
False, you quoted the prophets which came afterwards.

since you was blind to the TRUTH, so he show you your ERROR.... in essance you're Living by a "SELF" ERROR in your ownself, that neither your fore fathers, who did not comprehend then, nor YOU "today".... lol. oh my.
as the apostle of God said, Romans 10:3 "For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God." Romans 10:4 "For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth."

see, this is where you Jews make a deadly mistakes at, " "For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth."

did you get that? Christ is the END of the LAW ..... "for righteousness". let us say it again, "Christ is the END of the LAW ..... "for righteousness".

my, God, how plain can one get. again, Christ is the END of the Law for...... righteousness

now if one cannot understand that, they are really blind.

PICJAG, 101G.
There's no end to the law, it's eternal so Paul is wrong yet again.

Tanakh doesn't support any of this.;) This is all that matters.

101G

There's no end to the law, it's eternal so Paul is wrong yet again.

Tanakh doesn't support any of this.;) This is all that matters.
the end of the Law for "righteousness" can you READ?

oh yes, you will face the Law, the Mosic Law, as we been saying, as the APOSTLE pAUL SAID, BY THE HOLY SPIRIT, Romans 2:6 "Who will render to every man according to his deeds:"
Romans 2:7 "To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:"
Romans 2:8 "But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath," (READ BOTH AGAIN).

Romans 2:9 "Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;"
Romans 2:10 "But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:" (READ BOTH AGAIN).

Romans 2:11 "For there is no respect of persons with God."
Romans 2:12 "For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;" (DID NOT THE APOSTLE PAUL SAY THAT?). ,,, (smile), ... :eek: Yikes!.

NOW HEAR THIS, ALL HANDS ON DECK, THIS IS THE CAPTIAN SPEAKING,
Acts 3:22 "For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you."
Acts 3:23 "And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people."

Uh O........ "that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people."

see ya.... maybe.... (smile).

PICJAG, 101G.

Jewjitzu

the end of the Law for "righteousness" can you READ?
There is no end to righteousess. Tanakh doesn't support this. We've talked about this previously.

oh yes, you will face the Law, the Mosic Law, as we been saying, as the APOSTLE pAUL SAID, BY THE HOLY SPIRIT, Romans 2:6 "Who will render to every man according to his deeds:"
Romans 2:7 "To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:"
Romans 2:8 "But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath," (READ BOTH AGAIN).

Romans 2:9 "Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;"
Romans 2:10 "But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:" (READ BOTH AGAIN).

Romans 2:11 "For there is no respect of persons with God."
Romans 2:12 "For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;" (DID NOT THE APOSTLE PAUL SAY THAT?). ,,, (smile), ... :eek: Yikes!.

NOW HEAR THIS, ALL HANDS ON DECK, THIS IS THE CAPTIAN SPEAKING,
Acts 3:22 "For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you."
Acts 3:23 "And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people."

Uh O........ "that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people."
Yep, and the prophets say Torah is eternal, and the spirit leads one to keep the Torah. False prophets teach otherwise.

see ya.... maybe.... (smile).

PICJAG, 101G.
How's the sheep 🐑 counting coming along?