trying to keep the Law vs keeping the Law

Jewjitzu

There is universal law, and there are laws specific to Israel as of Sinai. Noah, of course, had to obey God just as much as Moses. He simply had a much shorter list of laws. But I've ALREADY said that. So, basically, I know that you are not trying to listen and understand me.
He can't. He's still trying to count sheep 🐑 and tell us if the word is singular or plural. I don't think he understands English.

101G

Well, it's God's word that is saying that they are righteous, so obviously they were righteous in God's sight.

I'm sure its uncomfortable for you, being shown how your new testament is constradicted by the tanakh.
well was Israel Rightious:, and yet without sin?, (you better Read the bible), but yet every year the High priest made sacarfice for their , their, their, sins.. we have a whole history of that.

Listen and Learn, this is why God, himself, the Ordinal Last, came, and died a natural death, (with blood), for us, for no one was righteous in God's sight, (which is everyday, because he is eternal), not even the angels in heaven did he not put trust in. Job 15:14 "What is man, that he should be clean? and he which is born of a woman, that he should be righteous?" Job 15:15 "Behold, he putteth no trust in his saints; yea, the heavens are not clean in his sight." HELLO, HELLO, HELLO. see O.H. Noah was the only best thing that God had to WORK with, he did what God require, do "JUSTLY", Genesis 7:1 "And the LORD said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation." question, "was Noah rightious in God or before God? listen and LEARN, Hebrews 6:7 "For the earth which drinketh in the rain that cometh oft upon it, and bringeth forth herbs meet for them by whom it is dressed, receiveth blessing from God:" Hebrews 6:8 "But that which beareth thorns and briers is rejected, and is nigh unto cursing; whose end is to be burned." Hebrews 6:9 "But, beloved, we are persuaded better things of you, and things that accompany salvation, though we thus speak." Hebrews 6:10 "For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister." Hebrews 6:11 "And we desire that every one of you do shew the same diligence to the full assurance of hope unto the end:"

understand, yes we're capable of doing Good but all the time? no. listen to the record, Genesis 6:9 "These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God." did you see that? is this not Micah 6:8 to a tee, "He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

so was he under the Mosaic Law? no. but did Noah got drunk, and his nakedness was uncovered? yes,. but yet he was "PERFECT", and JUST... where IN HIS GENERATATION. Genesis 7:1 "And the LORD said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation."
question, but was Noah righteous and without sin to did for the sins of the world? no, if so then there would be no neeed for the Messiah to come. which bring us to this unfound truth which you, Jews and now Unitarians missed, and got wrong.

you all believe that the Lord Jesus is just a mere man and he die, yes, a natural, but he liveth for ever. WHY, because you could not rif yourselves, ourselves of our sin. Israel sin, God put them in bondgage, they cried out, God sent them a HUMAN "deliever" to deliever them from their physical bondgage, which in fact they was ignorant to understand the root cause why they was in physical bondgage, .... "SIN". so they sin, God place them in bondgage, they cried, God sent a "delivers", "s" at the end, they sin, God would let another country take over them. well this cycle went on over, and over, and dumb Israel, LIKE US, never got the understanding .... "STOP SINNING", and you want go in to physical bondgage. well God put an end to this vicious cycle od they sin, he place them in bondgage. he came himself and broke the cycle, and FREEDED them once and for all. and this was the Jews problem then and NOW, THEY ARE LOOKING FOR PHYSICAL DELIEVERANCE. when in fact, as said, the root cause is Spiritual bondgage.... "SIN".

when one is spiritually free, then one is FREE INDEED, John 8:36 "If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.".

as then and now, many, (the Jews), did not see the Lord Jesus come in and rolled heads like a Moses who by God plauged Egypt to let his people go from physical bondgage, or a some of the other Judges or ..... "saviours" of the day. understand spiritual bondage, (SIN), causes physical bondage.

so by the Lord Jesus not coming in and kicking (A??, and taking names), they the Jews rejected their Saviour, who can make them FREE from sin, the root cause of physical bondgage. kust as our brother James states, 4:1 "From whence come wars and fightings among you? come they not hence, even of your lusts that war in your members?" James 4:2 "Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not." James 4:3 "Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts." James 4:4 "Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God."

so, only Christ the Messiah, God, the Ordinal Last is the ONLY "PERFECT" and "JUST" one who can deliever us from our sins.

and God don't lie, "REPENT". for whosoever call upon the Name of Noah, Abraham, or Job shall be saved.... Oh I'm Sorry, ...lol, :eek: YIKES!, .. "Whosoever call upon the NAME of the "Lord"..... God, which is "JESUS"/"YESHUA", shall be saved. ...... no other way.

PICJAG, 101G.

PS O.H. if this post was too long, just copy and Paste small sections at a time. and read them...... (smile)...;) bit if you have read all the way down hear........ LOL, LOL, I knew you could do it.....

Harel13

YOU SAY... lol, and as to what I think is of NO IMPORTANCE, it's what I KNOW... which is what I have already said.... :love:

PICJAG, 101G.
Oh, EXCUSE ME. So within your the vast chambers of "knowledge" exists a knowledge particle that answers my previous question how? Is David a fool or is the fool not actually foolish?
Take your time, O wise knower of things.

101G

Oh, EXCUSE ME. So within your the vast chambers of "knowledge" exists a knowledge particle that answers my previous question how? Is David a fool or is the fool not actually foolish?
Take your time, O wise knower of things.
Oh, you are EXCUSED....... (smile). Did not I answer you, again, David is no fool nor I either, as to what he wrote, what was written is written.

now since I have, and I have asked before, and now again, do you know the difference between God as the H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') which is the plural of God the H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah)? well..... will be looking for your answer.

PICJAG, 101G.

101G

Well, as it doesn't answer my question, I ignored that. How about actually answering the question?
well maybe you need to refraim your question and rebuild it with clarity as to what you want answered?. now try again.

PICJAG, 101G

101G

There is universal law, and there are laws specific to Israel as of Sinai.
the universal Law alway was, and as for ISRAEL, those laws was under Moses, which are no more. .... hello..

well I'm Listing, but not understanding your lack of KNOWLEDGE that the Old way is OVER, and NEW WAY/COVENANT is made.

PICJAG, 101G.

Harel13

well maybe you need to refraim your question and rebuild it with clarity as to what you want answered?. now try again.
Hey, if you didn't understand the question, you could have just said so. No one would have thought any less of you. Dodging usually does that.

Let's start over. You brought a verse from Romans that stated that no one is righteous. This verse is apparently a paraphrase of Psalms 14. The problem I see with that paraphrase is that it's only a partial paraphrase, i.e., it's quote-mining. The full verse and the entire context brings that quote from the words of the fool. Nonetheless, Paul - probably aware that his listeners are not knowledgeable in Jewish scriptures - chooses to bring only the second half of the verse, the one that backs up his view.

After having pointed this out to me, you doubled-down on Paul's view by suggesting that the rest of the Psalm- seemingly David' view and no longer the fool's view - also outright says that no one is righteous.

I concluded from this that according to you, David is in agreement with the fool, since both apparently say that no one is righteous.

Which brings me to my question: According to you, seeing as David is in agreement with the fool, what must I infer from this: Is David a fool himself, or is the fool not actually foolish?

Jewjitzu

well was Israel Rightious:, and yet without sin?, (you better Read the bible), but yet every year the High priest made sacarfice for their , their, their, sins.. we have a whole history of that.
Well, being righteous doesn't mean being sinless.

Proverbs 24:16
For a righteous man falleth seven times, and riseth up again, But the wicked stumble under adversity.

So, your argument is DOA. ;)

Listen and Learn, this is why God, himself, the Ordinal Last, came, and died a natural death, (with blood), for us, for no one was righteous in God's sight, (which is everyday, because he is eternal), not even the angels in heaven did he not put trust in. Job 15:14 "What is man, that he should be clean? and he which is born of a woman, that he should be righteous?" Job 15:15 "Behold, he putteth no trust in his saints; yea, the heavens are not clean in his sight." HELLO, HELLO, HELLO. see O.H. Noah was the only best thing that God had to WORK with, he did what God require, do "JUSTLY", Genesis 7:1 "And the LORD said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation." question, "was Noah rightious in God or before God? listen and LEARN, Hebrews 6:7 "For the earth which drinketh in the rain that cometh oft upon it, and bringeth forth herbs meet for them by whom it is dressed, receiveth blessing from God:" Hebrews 6:8 "But that which beareth thorns and briers is rejected, and is nigh unto cursing; whose end is to be burned." Hebrews 6:9 "But, beloved, we are persuaded better things of you, and things that accompany salvation, though we thus speak." Hebrews 6:10 "For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister." Hebrews 6:11 "And we desire that every one of you do shew the same diligence to the full assurance of hope unto the end:"

understand, yes we're capable of doing Good but all the time? no. listen to the record, Genesis 6:9 "These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God." did you see that? is this not Micah 6:8 to a tee, "He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

so was he under the Mosaic Law? no. but did Noah got drunk, and his nakedness was uncovered? yes,. but yet he was "PERFECT", and JUST... where IN HIS GENERATATION. Genesis 7:1 "And the LORD said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation."
question, but was Noah righteous and without sin to did for the sins of the world? no, if so then there would be no neeed for the Messiah to come. which bring us to this unfound truth which you, Jews and now Unitarians missed, and got wrong.

you all believe that the Lord Jesus is just a mere man and he die, yes, a natural, but he liveth for ever. WHY, because you could not rif yourselves, ourselves of our sin. Israel sin, God put them in bondgage, they cried out, God sent them a HUMAN "deliever" to deliever them from their physical bondgage, which in fact they was ignorant to understand the root cause why they was in physical bondgage, .... "SIN". so they sin, God place them in bondgage, they cried, God sent a "delivers", "s" at the end, they sin, God would let another country take over them. well this cycle went on over, and over, and dumb Israel, LIKE US, never got the understanding .... "STOP SINNING", and you want go in to physical bondgage. well God put an end to this vicious cycle od they sin, he place them in bondgage. he came himself and broke the cycle, and FREEDED them once and for all. and this was the Jews problem then and NOW, THEY ARE LOOKING FOR PHYSICAL DELIEVERANCE. when in fact, as said, the root cause is Spiritual bondgage.... "SIN".

when one is spiritually free, then one is FREE INDEED, John 8:36 "If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.".

as then and now, many, (the Jews), did not see the Lord Jesus come in and rolled heads like a Moses who by God plauged Egypt to let his people go from physical bondgage, or a some of the other Judges or ..... "saviours" of the day. understand spiritual bondage, (SIN), causes physical bondage.

so by the Lord Jesus not coming in and kicking (A??, and taking names), they the Jews rejected their Saviour, who can make them FREE from sin, the root cause of physical bondgage. kust as our brother James states, 4:1 "From whence come wars and fightings among you? come they not hence, even of your lusts that war in your members?" James 4:2 "Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not." James 4:3 "Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts." James 4:4 "Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God."

so, only Christ the Messiah, God, the Ordinal Last is the ONLY "PERFECT" and "JUST" one who can deliever us from our sins.

and God don't lie, "REPENT". for whosoever call upon the Name of Noah, Abraham, or Job shall be saved.... Oh I'm Sorry, ...lol, :eek: YIKES!, .. "Whosoever call upon the NAME of the "Lord"..... God, which is "JESUS"/"YESHUA", shall be saved. ...... no other way.

PICJAG, 101G.

PS O.H. if this post was too long, just copy and Paste small sections at a time. and read them...... (smile)...;) bit if you have read all the way down hear........ LOL, LOL, I knew you could do it.....
Bye bye 👋

101G

Hey, if you didn't understand the question, you could have just said so. No one would have thought any less of you. Dodging usually does that.

Let's start over. You brought a verse from Romans that stated that no one is righteous. This verse is apparently a paraphrase of Psalms 14. The problem I see with that paraphrase is that it's only a partial paraphrase, i.e., it's quote-mining. The full verse and the entire context brings that quote from the words of the fool. Nonetheless, Paul - probably aware that his listeners are not knowledgeable in Jewish scriptures - chooses to bring only the second half of the verse, the one that backs up his view.

After having pointed this out to me, you doubled-down on Paul's view by suggesting that the rest of the Psalm- seemingly David' view and no longer the fool's view - also outright says that no one is righteous.

I concluded from this that according to you, David is in agreement with the fool, since both apparently say that no one is righteous.

Which brings me to my question: According to you, seeing as David is in agreement with the fool, what must I infer from this: Is David a fool himself, or is the fool not actually foolish?
GINOLJC, to all.
first thanks for the reply, second, lets put this an end, "ARE YOU RIGHTIOUS IN GOD'S SIGHT, RIGHT NOW?" . Think hard and long before you answer... ok, and the next person, the same things, and the next person,.... until there is no one else. now that should answer the question. if you're without sin...... say so....... (smile). and it makes no difference if you're a "FOOL" or not, decleare that you're sinfree while living in these mortal bodies.

now, your nect question... ?

PICJAG, 101G.

101G

Well, being righteous doesn't mean being sinless.
wait HOLD it, say that again?..... lol, lol, lol .... so you're not RIGHTIOUS "ALL THE TIME".... correct....... (smile) .... :eek: YIKES, so under the Law you have to make a sacrifice .... right. well in Christ Jesus we confess our sins, ....for in him he is our sacrifice once and for all. listen carefully,
1 John 1:8 "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us." (READ THAT AGAIN).

1 John 1:9 "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."
(FOREGIVENESS, THANK GOD FOR THE NT, NO MORE ANIMAL SACRIFICE)

1 John 1:10 "If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us."

@Harel13, my friend, and present, well neither are you "rightious", OUTSIDE OF CHRIST. Romans 3:24 "Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:"
Romans 3:25 "Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;"
Romans 3:26 "To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus."
WELL IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN "JESUS"/"YESHUA", THEN YOU'RE NOT JUSTIFIED OR DECLARED ........ "RIGHTIOUS. BINGO, David had it RIGHT.....

back to @Jewjitzu. YOU SAID,
Proverbs 24:16
For a righteous man falleth seven times, and riseth up again, But the wicked stumble under adversity.
IT's Called repentances, so lets see what proverb says about "LYING", which is a sin.

when you added that "Jesus is the First and Last in the Generanations", was that a lie? ADDED to the Word of God? and do God approve of LYING? lets see, Proverbs 6:16 "These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:" Proverbs 6:17 "A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood," Proverbs 6:18 "An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief," Proverbs 6:19 "A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren."

PICJAG, 101G.

Jewjitzu

wait HOLD it, say that again?..... lol, lol, lol .... so you're not RIGHTIOUS "ALL THE TIME".... correct....... (smile) .... :eek: YIKES, so under the Law you have to make a sacrifice .... right. well in Christ Jesus we confess our sins, ....for in him he is our sacrifice once and for all. listen carefully,
1 John 1:8 "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us." (READ THAT AGAIN).

1 John 1:9 "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."

1 John 1:10 "If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us."

@Harel13, my friend, and present, well neither are you "rightious", OUTSIDE OF CHRIST. Romans 3:24 "Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:"
Romans 3:25 "Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;"
Romans 3:26 "To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus."
WELL IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN "JESUS"/"YESHUA", THEN YOU'RE NOT JUSTIFIED OR DECLARED ........ "RIGHTIOUS. BINGO, David had it RIGHT.....

IT's Called repentances, so lets see what proverb says about "LYING", which is a sin.

when you added that "Jesus is the First and Last in the Generanations", was that a lie? ADDED to the Word of God? and do God approve of LYING? lets see, Proverbs 6:16 "These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:" Proverbs 6:17 "A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood," Proverbs 6:18 "An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief," Proverbs 6:19 "A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren."

PICJAG, 101G.
Righteous people repent. It's all explained in the proverb I gave you. It destroys your argument.

Harel13

GINOLJC, to all.
first thanks for the reply, second, lets put this an end, "ARE YOU RIGHTIOUS IN GOD'S SIGHT, RIGHT NOW?" . Think hard and long before you answer... ok, and the next person, the same things, and the next person,.... until there is no one else. now that should answer the question. if you're without sin...... say so....... (smile). and it makes no difference if you're a "FOOL" or not, decleare that you're sinfree while living in these mortal bodies.

now, your nect question... ?

PICJAG, 101G.
I don't understand why you're dodging. Evidently you are more knowledgeable than I am, so why not answer my question? Is David a fool or is the fool not foolish? As I previously said, I'll answer your question(s) once you've answered mine. It's as simple as that.

@Harel13, my friend, and present
Hello. I am a human being and a servant of God. Not your "present".

101G

@Jewjitzu, and @Harel13,

Get your heads out of the sand, do you fellas know what "imputed SIN" means? yes from Adam to Christ until Christ for our sins, did the sin stop. ....... in, in, in, HIM, Christ.

Look fellas, your theology is bad, bad, and WITHOUT GOD'S WISDOM. look, in the OT, men did some things that show they was worth "SAVING", like Noah, Genesis 6:8 "But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD." listen, Genesis 7:1 "And the LORD said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation."

so Noah, Moses and Abrahan, waited in "FAITH", as well as all of us have to do in Christ.

so you're reproved.

PICJAG, 101G.

101G

I don't understand why you're dodging. Evidently you are more knowledgeable than I am, so why not answer my question? Is David a fool or is the fool not foolish? As I previously said, I'll answer your question(s) once you've answered mine. It's as simple as that.

Hello. I am a human being and a servant of God. Not your "present".
Maybe you cannot understand the WISDOM I speak of? see posy #174....

PICJAG, 101G.

Jewjitzu

@Jewjitzu, and @Harel13,

Get your heads out of the sand, do you fellas know what "imputed SIN" means? yes from Adam to Christ until Christ for our sins, did the sin stop. ....... in, in, in, HIM, Christ.

Look fellas, your theology is bad, bad, and WITHOUT GOD'S WISDOM. look, in the OT, men did some things that show they was worth "SAVING", like Noah, Genesis 6:8 "But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD." listen, Genesis 7:1 "And the LORD said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation."

so Noah, Moses and Abrahan, waited in "FAITH", as well as all of us have to do in Christ.

so you're reproved.

PICJAG, 101G.
Zero support for your ideology in Tanakh.

Can you say once for all whether sheep is singular?

Jewjitzu

PICJAG, 101G.
Sorry, but the NT is no standard of truth for us.

You were shown to be wrong with one verse. ;)

101G

For all you no-sinning Jews, who make yourself perfect, and Right... ... LOL, Romans 10:1 "Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved."
Romans 10:2 "For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge."
Romans 10:3 "For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God."

LISTEN, NOW HEAR THIS, THE CAPTAIN IS SPEAKING,
Romans 10:4 "For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth." ... BINGO, which means if you're NOT in, in, in, Christ, you're none righteous... (smile)...

PICJAG, 101G.