Tucker Carlson Fox, Exposes The American Politicians, War In Ukraine, Dare To Watch!

How could the reasons for joining NATO be relevant, if the very act of joining NATO is seen as a heinous act of betrayal and a threat to Russia?

So the fact that Ukraine, wishing to join NATO in order to be protected from a Russian invasion, is seen as a heinous act of betrayal and thus a threat to Russia is a good excuse for a Russian invasion.

The world supports Ukraine. That you think they are Nazis makes sense to no one but you and Putin. This amounts to unfounded name-calling.

Eastern Ukraine is part of Ukraine, but separatists aligned with Russia are trying to secede,

Is it the majority?

just as Russia successfully annexed Crimea in 2014, which had been part of Ukraine.

And yes, it is appropriate to slap sanctions on Russia when they invade another country without real justification. Those sanctions will get more severe as Russia continues to target civilians and hospitals and schools.

There is no way to justify what Russia is doing.

Doesn't address my point.

Sure it does. I'll show you:

Your words: "How could the reasons for joining NATO be relevant, if the very act of joining NATO is seen as a heinous act of betrayal and a threat to Russia?"

My response: "So the fact that Ukraine, wishing to join NATO in order to be protected from a Russian invasion, is seen as a heinous act of betrayal and thus a threat to Russia is a good excuse for a Russian invasion."

Now address my point.

Well, here is some sobering information about Putin, from a senior White House correspondent:

You can take the man out of the KJB, but cannot take the KJB out of the man....Though now the KJB has been replaced with the FSB.

Sure it does. I'll show you:

Your words: "How could the reasons for joining NATO be relevant, if the very act of joining NATO is seen as a heinous act of betrayal and a threat to Russia?"

My response: "So the fact that Ukraine, wishing to join NATO in order to be protected from a Russian invasion, is seen as a heinous act of betrayal and thus a threat to Russia is a good excuse for a Russian invasion."

Now address my point.
You haven't addressed my point. I said the reasons were irrelevant. Perceived culpability lay in the seen-to-be-aggressive act of non neutrality.

You haven't addressed my point. I said the reasons were irrelevant. Perceived culpability lay in the seen-to-be-aggressive act of non neutrality.
Ukraine might have joined NATO in the future, but had not currently joined.

Russia might drop a nuclear bomb on Warsaw.

Does that "might" give NATO the right to attack Russia? No it does not. Russia has no right to attack Ukraine for what might happen in future.

So the "seen to be aggressive act" is the excuse to be aggressive?

"Hey, neighbor. I perceive your putting locks on your door as aggressive, so I'm going to try to break into your house."

Ukraine might have joined NATO in the future, but had not currently joined.

Russia might drop a nuclear bomb on Warsaw.

Does that "might" give NATO the right to attack Russia? No it does not. Russia has no right to attack Ukraine for what might happen in future.
So the "seen to be aggressive act" is the excuse to be aggressive?

"Hey, neighbor. I perceive your putting locks on your door as aggressive, so I'm going to try to break into your house."
Don't forget that once you're in Nato, other member countries can pour both armies and weapons into your country, right up to the Russian border. So you would have the entire might of Nato facing off across the Russian border. It's not what they wanted or were prepared to accept. Just sayin'. (Talk about provoking a conflict when you didn't need to.)

Don't forget that once you're in Nato, other member countries can pour both armies and weapons into your country, right up to the Russian border. So you would have the entire might of Nato facing off across the Russian border. It's not what they wanted or were prepared to accept. Just sayin'. (Talk about provoking a conflict when you didn't need to.)
Didn't happen. No realistic prospect of it happening. Putin just wants to wind back the clock and dismantle the defence infrastructure of Europe.

Didn't happen. No realistic prospect of it happening. Putin just wants to wind back the clock and dismantle the defence infrastructure of Europe.
Of course it would happen, just as the baltic states are currently full of Nato troops from other countries.

A
Responding to, not causing, Putin's aggression.
Again you seem to be living in fantasy land. Nato exercises in eastern Europe are a regular occurrence, so Russia would be faced with having Nato exercises conducted in the Black Sea and right up to its border.

How could the reasons for joining NATO be relevant, if the very act of joining NATO is seen as a heinous act of betrayal and a threat to Russia?
So if America performed an action that Canada objected to. In your opinion that would justify Canada invading the US.

A
Again you seem to be living in fantasy land. Nato exercises in eastern Europe are a regular occurrence, so Russia would be faced with having Nato exercises conducted in the Black Sea and right up to its border.
Again you justify one nation ignoring the sovereignty of another nation .

A
Again you seem to be living in fantasy land. Nato exercises in eastern Europe are a regular occurrence,
Why do you think that is?
so Russia would be faced with having Nato exercises conducted in the Black Sea and right up to its border.
And? How long were Russian troops "exercising" on the Ukraine border? Both sides have every right to excersise on their own territory. There are ways of reducing tension. Using nerve gas on foreign soil, annexing territory and then invading, bombing and shelling indiscriminately, are not designed to reduce tension. This is not a reactive act provoked by Nato. This is a long campaign to split Europe from the US, and Eastern Europe frome the west. It has failed abysmally. Stop making excuses for the aggressor.

I will go on record saying the following.

This is deja vu .

Putin in no different than hitler and the world is doing nothing just like they did with hitler.

Its sickening. And sanctions are a joke as he kills the innocent and the world just watches and does nothing. Sanctions are nothing but a Band-Aid. They will not thwart anything.

Why do you think that is? And? How long were Russian troops "exercising" on the Ukraine border? Both sides have every right to excersise on their own territory. There are ways of reducing tension. Using nerve gas on foreign soil, annexing territory and then invading, bombing and shelling indiscriminately, are not designed to reduce tension. This is not a reactive act provoked by Nato. This is a long campaign to split Europe from the US, and Eastern Europe frome the west. It has failed abysmally. Stop making excuses for the aggressor.
I'm not here to engage in hypothetical moral arguments re hypothetical standards of morality.

I'm engaging in realpolitik. You have to take Russia as you find Russia to be. No point in saying "If Russia was a different country with different standards then it wouldn't behave like it does...."

Fact is: the west provoked war with Russia by appearing to be ready to grant Ukraine membership of Nato. End of. On 12 June 2020, Ukraine joined NATO's enhanced opportunity partner interoperability program. According to an official NATO statement, the new status "does not prejudge any decisions on NATO membership."

I'm not here to engage in hypothetical moral arguments re hypothetical standards of morality.

I'm engaging in realpolitik. You have to take Russia as you find Russia to be. No point in saying "If Russia was a different country with different standards then it wouldn't behave like it does...."

Fact is: the west provoked war with Russia by appearing to be ready to grant Ukraine membership of Nato. End of. On 12 June 2020, Ukraine joined NATO's enhanced opportunity partner interoperability program. According to an official NATO statement, the new status "does not prejudge any decisions on NATO membership."
In other words you think that one nation is justified in invading another nation. But by not engaging in hypotheticals you show you have no core beliefs. As they say your ethics are flexible.

Back