Tucker Carlson Fox, Exposes The American Politicians, War In Ukraine, Dare To Watch!

They are. They are called "prisoners" and are held because they were armed Russian troops attacking their country. They were captured after they surrendered.

Please don't try to tell me that the Russians do not have prisoners as well. The Russian Army may not be performing well, but it must have captured a few prisoners.

Surely you aren't going to tell us that the Russian Army has not captured anyone?

The Daily Star

Kept as ‘human shields’ in Ukraine camps, say stranded Bangladeshis​

March 05, 2022

Thanks to the ongoing conflict, many inhabitants of Ukraine has been forced to relocate to neighbouring countries. However, these 120 people cannot even get out of the camp -- going to a safer location seems like a far cry. They complain that they are being held there merely to be used as "human shields", as and when that particular need arises.

The Daily Star had a chat with Riyad Malik, who has been stranded in the camp along with four fellow Bangladeshis. He mentioned, although the detention centre had all kinds of facilities before, since the conflict intensified, those facilities started becoming scarce. They are currently enduring lack of adequate food, water, electricity and all other necessities.

"We have been tortured, and they took away our phones. I somehow managed to hide this phone, which came as a blessing as I'm being able to talk to you. They took away our phones in order to stop us from contacting the media. They imprisoned us and kept us here as hostages. We are being used as human shields. They don't even give us enough food to eat," lamented Malik.

"Russia is not killing civilians. Also, when Ukrainians soldiers are surrendering, they are not being harmed," added the Bangladeshi detainee.

Jahirul Islam is the other detained Bangladeshi citizen. Originally hailing from Noakhali, Islam told The Daily Star, "Although the court ordered our release, the authorities are not abiding by it. We could have gone to a safe location if they released us. It's a warzone here; even a few moments ago some Russian tanks rolled by the camp. Fighter jets are circling the sky above constantly. Yesterday, we had to take shelter in the bunker throughout the day."

While holding on to dear life in the Zhuravychi camp, Riyad Malik pleaded, "From Zhuravychi, cars and buses are taking people to the border areas for free. If the Bangladesh government takes some steps, our lives can be saved."

Last edited:
Well, the National Enquirer has been in business for almost 100 years but no one considers that to be a legitimate, reputable news source.
The Enquirer Is More Reputable than the Washington Post or New York Times "Hands Down"!

The Daily Star

Kept as ‘human shields’ in Ukraine camps, say stranded Bangladeshis​

March 05, 2022

Thanks to the ongoing conflict, many inhabitants of Ukraine has been forced to relocate to neighbouring countries. However, these 120 people cannot even get out of the camp -- going to a safer location seems like a far cry. They complain that they are being held there merely to be used as "human shields", as and when that particular need arises.

The Daily Star had a chat with Riyad Malik, who has been stranded in the camp along with four fellow Bangladeshis. He mentioned, although the detention centre had all kinds of facilities before, since the conflict intensified, those facilities started becoming scarce. They are currently enduring lack of adequate food, water, electricity and all other necessities.

"We have been tortured, and they took away our phones. I somehow managed to hide this phone, which came as a blessing as I'm being able to talk to you. They took away our phones in order to stop us from contacting the media. They imprisoned us and kept us here as hostages. We are being used as human shields. They don't even give us enough food to eat," lamented Malik.

"Russia is not killing civilians. Also, when Ukrainians soldiers are surrendering, they are not being harmed," added the Bangladeshi detainee.

Jahirul Islam is the other detained Bangladeshi citizen. Originally hailing from Noakhali, Islam told The Daily Star, "Although the court ordered our release, the authorities are not abiding by it. We could have gone to a safe location if they released us. It's a warzone here; even a few moments ago some Russian tanks rolled by the camp. Fighter jets are circling the sky above constantly. Yesterday, we had to take shelter in the bunker throughout the day."

While holding on to dear life in the Zhuravychi camp, Riyad Malik pleaded, "From Zhuravychi, cars and buses are taking people to the border areas for free. If the Bangladesh government takes some steps, our lives can be saved."
Repeating rubbish does not mean that it isn't rubbish. This is 120 people suffering because Russia invaded Ukraine, making it difficult for Ukraine to supply the "detention centre" as the article calls it. There is a part of the story you are not telling us. Why are they detained? When were they detained?

This story is not saying what you would like us to think it says.

How is the weather in Omsk today?

Which, BTW is A violation of the rules.
Your logic is perverse. You have been incessantly slandering me by imputing false beliefs in all manner of things that I never articulated. Have you even replied to a single post which doesn't critique me in some way or other? If you want to show yourself as spiritual, may be you should cease your interminable ad hominems and engage in proper debate. I'm not under any obligation to answer your questions, which are in any case not focused on the topic in hand, but always ad hominem.

As Jesus said of the pharisees "By their fruit you will know them." I don't care what your religious affiliation is, or isn't. A peculiarity of the pharisees was that, in the case of Jesus, their entire lives were given over to trying to fault him in what he said, and then they invented all kinds of things that were untrue. If you want to be seen as their imitator, you're doing a good job.

Last edited:
You are if you expect anyone to be in any way persuaded. So let's look at those unanswered questions again:

Why are they detained?

When were they detained?
I don't know who you are referring to, and why would I know the answer anyway?

I don't know who you are referring to, and why would I know the answer anyway?
The questions were originally mine, in post #125 above.

If you do not know the answers then you are obviously not cross-checking what you post here, which makes it less credible.

And you haven't told us about the weather in Tomsk (or possibly Omsk) either.

Your logic is perverse. You have been incessantly slandering me by imputing false beliefs in all manner of things that I never articulated. Have you even replied to a single post which doesn't critique me in some way or other? If you want to show yourself as spiritual, may be you should cease your interminable ad hominems and engage in proper debate. I'm not under any obligation to answer your questions, which are in any case not focused on the topic in hand, but always ad hominem.

As Jesus said of the pharisees "By their fruit you will know them." I don't care what your religious affiliation is, or isn't. A peculiarity of the pharisees was that, in the case of Jesus, their entire lives were given over to trying to fault him in what he said, and then they invented all kinds of things that were untrue. If you want to be seen as their imitator, you're doing a good job.
What i have been doing is to rephrase your position. At first I asked you if you believed my rephrasing. But when you would not answer, I just commented.

The questions were originally mine, in post #125 above.

If you do not know the answers then you are obviously not cross-checking what you post here, which makes it less credible.
Why would I know the answer to a question raised in a conversation to which I wasn't a party?
And you haven't told us about the weather in Tomsk (or possibly Omsk) either.
You sound like some kind of KGB interrogator yourself. How is the weather in Minsk?

You are if you expect anyone to be in any way persuaded. So let's look at those unanswered questions again:

Why are they detained?

When were they detained?
Try reading the news, watch a few youtube clips

People of color have been held against their will by Ukraine, many pulled off of buses, trains, heading to Ukraines borders after Russia entered Ukraine

The Bangladeshis were detained against their will "After" Russia entered, along with other people of color

You sound like some kind of KGB interrogator yourself. How is the weather in Minsk?
So, you do not work for Putin, but instead you work for Lukashenko. Thanks for the information.

Erm.... you do know that Minsk is in Belarus, don't you?

So, you do not work for Putin, but instead you work for Lukashenko. Thanks for the information.

Erm.... you do know that Minsk is in Belarus, don't you?
You would know that, as you work for the KGB (which is in Belarus).

You would know that, as you work for the KGB (which is in Belarus).
The projection strong in this one is, Luke.

You are the one who is regurgitating pro-Russian talking points here. I am one of the people criticising those points.

If you don't want to look like a Russian then don't post Russian propaganda.

The projection strong in this one is, Luke.

You are the one who is regurgitating pro-Russian talking points here. I am one of the people criticising those points.

If you don't want to look like a Russian then don't post Russian propaganda.
Clearly you have a problem with freedom of speech. The reason you may be Russian yourself is that you seem to believe that freedom of speech shouldn't be exercised, and you're making the West look like fascists, exactly as Russian propaganda suggests.

Clearly you have a problem with freedom of speech. The reason you may be Russian yourself is that you seem to believe that freedom of speech shouldn't be exercised, and you're making the West look like fascists, exactly as Russian propaganda suggests.
You are free to post what you like here, within CARM rules. If what you freely post looks like Russian propaganda, walks like Russian propaganda and quacks like Russian propaganda, then I am free to speak that you are a Russian propagandist.

If you don't like that, then stop posting stuff that looks, walks and quacks like Russian propaganda.

You are free to post what you like here, within CARM rules. If what you freely post looks like Russian propaganda, walks like Russian propaganda and quacks like Russian propaganda, then I am free to speak that you are a Russian propagandist.

If you don't like that, then stop posting stuff that looks, walks and quacks like Russian propaganda.
Nothing I have posted looks anything like Russian propaganda. I find your methods to resemble those of the inquisition. In any event, you would have to say that Tucker Carlson also lives in Moscow, and many millions of Americans also. I don't think you're here to debate, in which case, may be you should go elsewhere.

Nothing I have posted looks anything like Russian propaganda.
If it walks like ... See your post #70 on this thread.

I find your methods to resemble those of the inquisition.
So, you have worked for the inquisition as well as for Putin (or was it Lukashenko?) That might explain a few things; it would certainly explain why you have knowledge of the inquisition's methods.

In any event, you would have to say that Tucker Carlson also lives in Moscow, and many millions of Americans also. I don't think you're here to debate, in which case, may be you should go elsewhere.
Tucker Carlson repeats Russian propaganda, he does not live in Russia. Don't you realise that?

If it walks like ... See your post #70 on this thread.
What I posted was from the "Kharkiv Human Rights Protection Group Information Portal «Human Rights in Ukraine»"

i.e. I posted material from a Ukrainian human rights web site. Now you're telling me it's Russian propaganda. Well, it isn't. So that's that. EDITED RULE 12 VIOLATION

So, you have worked for the inquisition as well as for Putin (or was it Lukashenko?) That might explain a few things; it would certainly explain why you have knowledge of the inquisition's methods.
You're a fantasist. I actually have quite a few books on the Inquistion which I have read.

Tucker Carlson repeats Russian propaganda, he does not live in Russia. Don't you realise that?
So what?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back