Types and Antitype

GeneZ

Water Baptism or Spirit Baptism, I hope God saves Oprah.

If it happens? The only reason He won't will rest with her choice.

Problems happen when someone wants to please the world and craves the approval of men.

Winfield

If it happens? The only reason He won't will rest with her choice.

Problems happen when someone wants to please the world and craves the approval of men.
Well that's a whole other controversy, Does God Choose us or do we choose God.

GeneZ

Well that's a whole other controversy, Does God Choose us or do we choose God.
Its a big misunderstanding of the term He "chose us in Him. It does not say, chosen to be saved.

"For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love"

Eph 1:14​

We (the church) are the Bride of Christ!

But, Moses and OT believers are not the Bride of Christ. Only the Church is His bride!

They were not chosen to be the Bride of Christ before the creation of the world.

To figure out what that means?

Where was Eve before the Lord used Adam's rib and flesh to build her body?

The woman was "in Adam." She was to be Adam's bride!

And, where is the Bride of Christ now to be found (but hidden?)

We were chosen IN CHRIST! What we are to be in the resurrection is now hidden in Christ!

After we are resurrected? We will be called by our Lord "bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh," just like Adam said of Eve!
We will have a body just like His glorious heavenly body!

Chosen? How?

Out of all souls whom the Lord knows will believe in Him? Only we were chosen and predestined to be His Bride!

God to do so, chose us IN HIM to be born during the church age. So, when we believed? We would be found IN Him!

We were chosen in Him. To be His bride. He did not chose us to believe. He simply chose what was to become of us after we believed!

grace and peace ..........