Tyre Nichols

The RWers found a way to blame George Floyd... let's see what they bring this time.
You think this is a game don’t you? You’re probably not wrong.

Except we’re the ones being played. By the left and the right.

Everybody pick a team start a riot in the street.

Last edited:
The cops are black. Right-wingers will not feel the need to side with them.

But they did (and do) blame George Floyd for his own murder. kind of sick
The victim was black killed by blacks.
BLM and its lunatic supporters will not feel the need to riot and blame racism....but knowing the stupidity and wickedness of this group they'll probably find a way to do so.

If one is going to play group identity, like the left does, then they will just have to put up with the right wing pointing out the hypocrisy

I was surprised to see these videos played on the TV news without more explicit warnings to parents.

There were demonstrations all over the country last night, with no reported violence or looting. The worst thing I heard about was a protest that blocked traffic.

This event shows that there continues to be a problem with policing, which is in serious need of reform.

Yes, it is great web site.
For bad health / diet supplements, and right-wing entertainment.

For news? No. It's bad, spreading lies and disinformation.

Of course, the dilemma is that "right-wing entertainment" includes lying and disinformation too...

For bad health / diet supplements, and right-wing entertainment.

For news? No. It's bad, spreading lies and disinformation.

Of course, the dilemma is that "right-wing entertainment" includes lying and disinformation too...
And scripts delivered straight from the state department! No different than CNN

From the link in post 25 prove your point.
You reject the standard of proof, so asking me to prove something to you is just an attempt to waste my time.

It's an objective fact that Infowars is a source of fake news. There's no burden to disprove what that say, because only idiots accept what they say as truth.

And scripts delivered straight from the state department! No different than CNN
The state department and CNN are still far more credible than Infowars.

You'd be a bit naïve if you accepted everything the State Department says at face value. The one thing it can be relied upon for is action in the health & interests of this nation. That may include spin or even disinformation from time to time - but warnings about the safety of American citizens in certain countries are always credible (for example).

You'd be a dumb media consumer if you only listened to CNN and excluded all other journalistic outlets. It leans to the left, and owes its fealty to its own financial success. That financial success is based upon several things which are in the public interest, though, such as the credibility of its news reports - which is what most of its viewers demand. The best way to consume CNN's products is with a little skepticism, followed by checking its claims with other outlets.

Only a mouth-breathing idiot accepts anything Infowars says as truth. It actively spreads disinformation, has been found legally-liable for damages done to the general public, and so obviously portrays itself as entertainment rather than news.

The victim was black killed by blacks.
BLM and its lunatic supporters will not feel the need to riot and blame racism....but knowing the stupidity and wickedness of this group they'll probably find a way to do so.
And I bet you guys found a way to root for the bad guys

Back