U.F.O In The End Times

DeSanto

Idk. Maybe UFO’s could be used to simulate a manufactured end times scenario?

Maybe fallen angels/demons will “resurface” disguised as aliens using advanced technologies that have been hidden from the masses.

I used the term “resurface”, because according to the latest (fuzzy) video released by the “pentagon” shows these “ufo’s” ability to descend into the ocean.

So, here’s what I’ve been able to splice together in my conspiratorial mind.

The Pentagon (satanic) CIA, and other world leaders (satanic) are, willingly or unwillingly, working with and have received advanced alien(demonic) technology (knowledge) which has been hidden from the general public. Using black sites, dark money, private islands... maybe Antarctica, maybe the Moon? Idk, somewhere out of the way so as to bypass US regulations to create advanced weapons, conduct human experiments, maybe even be purposely directing the climate change scenario to make the environment more inhabitable to the “aliens” when they decide to make their big reveal (disclosures) ... which are actually fallen angels and/or “giants” like the nephilim and anakim that used to populate the earth in the days of Noah.

How’s that for a end times scenario?

CrowCross

Idk. Maybe UFO’s could be used to simulate a manufactured end times scenario?

Maybe fallen angels/demons will “resurface” disguised as aliens using advanced technologies that have been hidden from the masses.

I used the term “resurface”, because according to the latest (fuzzy) video released by the “pentagon” shows these “ufo’s” ability to descend into the ocean.

So, here’s what I’ve been able to splice together in my conspiratorial mind.

The Pentagon (satanic) CIA, and other world leaders (satanic) are, willingly or unwillingly, working with and have received advanced alien(demonic) technology (knowledge) which has been hidden from the general public. Using black sites, dark money, private islands... maybe Antarctica, maybe the Moon? Idk, somewhere out of the way so as to bypass US regulations to create advanced weapons, conduct human experiments, maybe even be purposely directing the climate change scenario to make the environment more inhabitable to the “aliens” when they decide to make their big reveal (disclosures) ... which are actually fallen angels and/or “giants” like the nephilim and anakim that used to populate the earth in the days of Noah.

How’s that for a end times scenario?
I think it will end up being pretty close.

The question is....can an angel thread a nut onto a bolt and tighten it with a wrench?

CrowCross

Some things are just too far beyond our comprehension, Crow.
I know. Have you ever heard of flatland...the two dimensional world?

What if something appeared to us from the 4th dimension. What would it look like and what could it do>

MMDAN

I've been hearing a lot about UFO sightings lately. Did anyone else recently watch 60 minutes? They were talking about UFO sightings.

These pilots that saw them speculate they are one of three things.

1. Secret US technology
2. An adversary spy vehicle
3. Or something other worldly

DeSanto

I've been hearing a lot about UFO sightings lately. Did anyone else recently watch 60 minutes? They were talking about UFO sightings.

These pilots that saw them speculate they are one of three things.

1. Secret US technology
2. An adversary spy vehicle
3. Or something other worldly
We’re supposed to believe that’s the best image we could get?

You know, with all the advanced technology we have these days, seems like they could have, at least, zoomed in a little and got a better focus on that camera.

Timtofly

I know. Have you ever heard of flatland...the two dimensional world?

What if something appeared to us from the 4th dimension. What would it look like and what could it do>
The 4th dimension is time. They would have to be 5 dimensional.

Computers and clocks are already the 4th dimensional beings. Some are friendly, some are dumb, and some can probably think for themselves.

The earth is the two dimensional world, flatlands... The earth only has length and width. Mountains and valleys have height making them 3 dimensional on the earth.

CrowCross

We’re supposed to believe that’s the best image we could get?

You know, with all the advanced technology we have these days, seems like they could have, at least, zoomed in a little and got a better focus on that camera.
I don't think its a typical camera. I think it a technology used for targeting.
Then again if these things show up so often then you think they would have used a hi-res video camera by now. Then again, again they probably have and are not showing us that video.

Then again, again, again may be their setting us up for ...project bluebeam.

Here's something from the common sense show that came out today about UFO's.