UFO's are a demonic deception - watch this amazing Christian documentary

Well, I would argue with this movie. In fact, in Christianity there is a lot of manipulation of what is allowed and what is not. I think this is hypocrisy. There is no such thing in any religion in the world. Christianity is not for the first century a "commercial" religion that condemns and prohibits what is beneficial. I do not condemn believers, but I do not understand those who manipulate a person's faith by imposing some kind of complexes.

Well, I would argue with this movie. In fact, in Christianity there is a lot of manipulation of what is allowed and what is not. I think this is hypocrisy. There is no such thing in any religion in the world.

Have you heard of moral law before? Is it OK to tell a pedophile he's doing wrong?

I haven't seen the video...but my quess are aliens are demons and popping in and out from their dimension.

Just classic demonic oppressions, not even fancy dimensional travel. Interestingly, when people call on Jesus, the aliens go away. Nothing else seems to work.

As human culture changes, so does the demonic theater of deception. Before modern technology and science they pretended to be pixies, fairies, ghosts etc.

It's a really watchable and well researched documentary. I was expecting something cheesy like they do on the History channel.

@Mr Laurier

Just classic demonic oppressions, not even fancy dimensional travel. Interestingly, when people call on Jesus, the aliens go away. Nothing else seems to work.

As human culture changes, so does the demonic theater of deception. Before modern technology and science they pretended to be pixies, fairies, ghosts etc.

It's a really watchable and well researched documentary. I was expecting something cheesy like they do on the History channel.

@Mr Laurier
I'll have to check it out later.

Q. Can a demon turn a wrench and tighten a nut on a bolt?

I'll have to check it out later.

Q. Can a demon turn a wrench and tighten a nut on a bolt?

Physical things, sure, although they are themselves spirits. Admittedly I'm not very knowledgeable on the subject of paranormal/demonology.

Physical things, sure, although they are themselves spirits. Admittedly I'm not very knowledgeable on the subject of paranormal/demonology.
Me too....so all I can do is base what I know on what the angels can do. They can take on a physical form.

The question is....can they build a spacecraft?

Me too....so all I can do is base what I know on what the angels can do. They can take on a physical form.

The question is....can they build a spacecraft?

Manifest illusions me thinks. I doubt we see actual working (in engineering sense) spacecrafts.

@Mr Laurier
You obliquely reference me.
Do you believe that demons exist?

Why do you believe in demons?

When I was a christian, we would have prayer frenzies. Praying ourselves into a state of hysterics. In such a state, we often had halucinations.
Thats how frenzied prayer works.

I believe in the supernatural spiritual realm because I believe the words of God in the Bible.

When I was still a hardcore atheist, one evening I was sitting together with my mom at her apartment and we both saw a very loud bright electric explosion mid air for no apparent reason. She was certain it was a ghost, possibly my recently deceased father at that time. Being a life long skeptic I inspected power outlet, extension cords, anything that could explain what we both saw. If I had a multimeter at hand, I would have measured every outlet and fuse. Nothing could explain it as natural occurrence, but being thick minded and 'rational' I simply ignored it. My mom kept experiencing stuff like that for years later.

Not even real supernatural experience could convince me, I was that blind. It's God's grace and blessing I have the scales removed from my eyes. I believe the Bible, and that's all I need. I don't trust experiences and I don't suggest anyone does. The witness of the Holy Spirit of God indwelling the born again Christian is the only One to be trusted to teach us.

Why do you believe in demons?

When I was a christian, we would have prayer frenzies. Praying ourselves into a state of hysterics. In such a state, we often had halucinations.
Thats how frenzied prayer works.
It's easier to smoke a joint.

I believe in the supernatural spiritual realm because I believe the words of God in the Bible.

When I was still a hardcore atheist, one evening I was sitting together with my mom at her apartment and we both saw a very loud bright electric explosion mid air for no apparent reason. She was certain it was a ghost, possibly my recently deceased father at that time. Being a life long skeptic I inspected power outlet, extension cords, anything that could explain what we both saw. If I had a multimeter at hand, I would have measured every outlet and fuse. Nothing could explain it as natural occurrence, but being thick minded and 'rational' I simply ignored it. My mom kept experiencing stuff like that for years later.

Not even real supernatural experience could convince me, I was that blind. It's God's grace and blessing I have the scales removed from my eyes. I believe the Bible, and that's all I need. I don't trust experiences and I don't suggest anyone does. The witness of the Holy Spirit of God indwelling the born again Christian is the only One to be trusted to teach us.
Alas, there are no verifiable words of God in the bible.

Only the wordsof Mortal, Mortal, Mortal, Mortal, and Mortal.

Alas, there are no verifiable words of God in the bible.

Only the wordsof Mortal, Mortal, Mortal, Mortal, and Mortal.

No need for or benefit from empirical verification. Both sight and blindness to the spiritual realm are enforced by God. He either turns on the light for you, or He doesn't. We can do nothing to change His will.

I never had frenzied prayers, hallucinations, visions, apparitions, OBEs, NDEs, etc. I've done LSD before and it was nothing like my spiritual rebirth. I just read the 4 gospels, believed and repented. At no point I was irrational or confused. Then I began learning and seeing how God works in me, my life and everyone else's.

Back