UFO's are a demonic deception - watch this amazing Christian documentary

That feeling of superiority one imposes over others, mocking and belittling them. Feel free to use a more suitable adjective.
Forgive me, I asked about being a "hardcore atheist". What does it mean to be a hardcore non-believer?
Or do you mean something else.
This:
That feeling of superiority one imposes over others, mocking and belittling them. Feel free to use a more suitable adjective.
Easily describes some believers here.

I think "Christian" suffices.
We've all seen the irrational, strongly held unsupported claims and beliefs that cannot be supported by anything resembling a connection to reality.
Responses to difficult questions regularly resulting in mocking and belittling of the non-believer, including unsubstantiated, passive aggressive threats of severe, eternal consequences simply for not believing the same thing they believe.
I see little of this from atheists here but to be fair, maybe none of us are "hardcore".

I don't believe stories of flying saucers and at the same time I don't believe stories of demons manifesting images of flying saucers.

Just classic demonic oppressions, not even fancy dimensional travel. Interestingly, when people call on Jesus, the aliens go away. Nothing else seems to work.

As human culture changes, so does the demonic theater of deception. Before modern technology and science they pretended to be pixies, fairies, ghosts etc.

It's a really watchable and well researched documentary. I was expecting something cheesy like they do on the History channel.

@Mr Laurier
It makes sense to relate fairies and pixies in medieval times to ETs today. This is part of Jacques Vallee's theory that the "little people" describe din the past are like the "little green men" of the 20th century. He sees the phenomenon as real, but also as having a paranormal aspect.

There was a story that I remember reading where two people were near a road, and the first person experienced getting taken in a saucer, whereas the second person watched the first person get on a bus and saw the bus vanish. Then later the first person returned, having experienced what would commonly be called an ET abduction.

Now what exactly this UFO phenomenon is, and whether it is from "demons" specifically seems more questionable and uncertain. Suppose that some beings in another dimension had an ability to travel into our dimension and perform paranormal tasks like shapeshifting and cloaking. People in our dimension might interpret the beings as "fairies", "demons", "advanced technology creatures", etc., when in fact the beings might not be any of those.

Back